Bodyguards fire on Papparazzi at Brady Bundchen Wedding

gaia227

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping an
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...t-2nd-Brady-Gisele-wedding?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

I think papparazzi is completely obnoxious and just because someone chooses to be an actor or public figure does not mean they should lose all rights to privacy. I totally understand when a celeb lashes out after being followed for 8 hours having their picture taken but geez you don't have to SHOOT them! A little overzealous bodyguards. Who did they hire the Hells Angels or something?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...t-2nd-Brady-Gisele-wedding?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

I think papparazzi is completely obnoxious and just because someone chooses to be an actor or public figure does not mean they should lose all rights to privacy. I totally understand when a celeb lashes out after being followed for 8 hours having their picture taken but geez you don't have to SHOOT them! A little overzealous bodyguards. Who did they hire the Hells Angels or something?
i agree they in no way shouldve been shot at .. the press needs to learn when to back off too .. then they wouldnt find themselves in situations like that .. just you never know what someone will do ..id never make a good reporter id be too chicken lol

ummmm who's this Brady person? I mean really, is he some multi billionaire that needs this mafia style protection? whatever. that's very wrong

Glad the photographers are okay and hope they got the shots they wanted. If not, they can try again in a couple of years at the divorce proceedings (LOL). Celebrety weddings, you know?

ummmm who's this Brady person? I mean really, is he some multi billionaire that needs this mafia style protection? whatever. that's very wrong

Tom Brady, quarterback for the New England Patriots and Gisele his supermodel wife - this was their second wedding in Costa Rica.
And I agree, it's very wrong!

LOL, I asked myself the same thing the other day when these two yayhoos names started popping up. He's some sports guy and she's some model that most people wouldn't know if she walked right in front of them.:crazy:

If it weren't for Google, I still wouldn't know or care who these people are......well, I still don't care {who} they are. Looks like they're too full of themselves anyway.:waitasec:

IMO, the paparazzi should just back off them. There's someone else who will fill the public's appetite. Let these two ride off into the sunset and forgetaboutit.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Tom and Gisele might have had a lot of security for their wedding, but do you HONESTLY think they ordered these guards to shoot the paparazzi? :eek: IMO, it is more likely that a guard was trigger happy and made this poor decision on his own.

I do not fault them one bit for hiring security for their wedding. While these paparazzi (I refuse to call them photographers) did not deserve to be shot at, they had NO BUSINESS hiding in trees and bushes to get a shot of a private moment. They are ruthless sharks trying to make some fast money from an occasion they were banned from attending.

While this couple is obviously in the public eye due to their careers, they still have the right to privacy, especially for their wedding. And if my boyfriend and I each made 40 mil plus last year and had issues with stalkers, you can bet your butt I would hire a security team.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back