988 users online (180 members and 808 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    468

    2009.04.06 Document Release: Any Bombshells?

    This is the first new thread I ever started, so please go light on me.
    I have read much of todays documents, and the few new threads based on it, and once again I am disappointed
    Where is the irrefutable evidence that will help convict KC?
    I would like to feel a certain surety that this woman will be convicted.
    Something like her fingerprints on the duct tape or one of the bags at the burial site, or the missing pages that were supposedly found from the diary that puts the date of when her "admission" entry was written, or someone saying something in their interviews that will prove to be overwhelming evidence for the jury.
    I guess the purpose for this thread is put anything in the latest documents that you think might qualify for evidence along these lines.
    If there are no posts, then fooey on this doc dump as well.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    844
    Bombshells?

    George and Cindy apparently feel they threw Casey under the bus.
    Cindy behaves inappropriatley with her PI.
    Oh and her PI took Hoover on a scavenging hunt for the body because he was told where to look for it from a tip "someone" This was the day they went in the woods near actually where the body WAS eventually found.

    Old news? Maybe I see it all as verified old news which to me is even better.
    Dr. Bob Kelso: "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    468

    my patience is being tested I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Friptzap View Post
    Bombshells?

    George and Cindy apparently feel they threw Casey under the bus.
    Cindy behaves inappropriatley with her PI.
    Oh and her PI took Hoover on a scavenging hunt for the body because he was told where to look for it from a tip "someone" This was the day they went in the woods near actually where the body WAS eventually found.

    Old news? Maybe I see it all as verified old news which to me is even better.
    The first two don't mean anything when it comes to evidence, and the 3rd would be great if the documents supported that the info about where to find Caylee could be tied to KC, like thru Lee talking to DC on the phone that day.

    Nopey nope nope no, nothing even close in the dump, and I keep waiting for something to come out like this.
    I am sick of this case already and want to feel some assurance that this woman is going down! Am I the only one running out of patience here?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbackon View Post
    The first two don't mean anything when it comes to evidence, and the 3rd would be great if the documents supported that the info about where to find Caylee could be tied to KC, like thru Lee talking to DC on the phone that day.

    Nopey nope nope no, nothing even close in the dump, and I keep waiting for something to come out like this.
    I am sick of this case already and want to feel some assurance that this woman is going down! Am I the only one running out of patience here?

    Nope. I feel the same way.






    All kinds of hugs!

    ROSIE



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3
    Nancy Grace will certainly find "bombshells" in this doc dump.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    11,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbackon View Post
    This is the first new thread I ever started, so please go light on me.
    I have read much of todays documents, and the few new threads based on it, and once again I am disappointed
    Where is the irrefutable evidence that will help convict KC?
    I would like to feel a certain surety that this woman will be convicted.
    Something like her fingerprints on the duct tape or one of the bags at the burial site, or the missing pages that were supposedly found from the diary that puts the date of when her "admission" entry was written, or someone saying something in their interviews that will prove to be overwhelming evidence for the jury.
    I guess the purpose for this thread is put anything in the latest documents that you think might qualify for evidence along these lines.
    If there are no posts, then fooey on this doc dump as well.
    You know what? I think we are so involved that it gets hard to see the forest for the trees. The bombshells in the case are numerous to me:
    1. The mother not reporting her child missing, ever.
    2. The mother lying about the whereabouts of her child for 30 days.
    3. The mother making up a person who does not exist and stating that this person kidnapped her child, after lying about her whereabouts for 31 days.
    4. The mother lying about EVERYTHING to investigators who were desperately trying to find her missing child.
    5. Evidence of internet searches on the computer casey used for chloroform, neck breaking, shovels and missing kids 3 months before her child went missing.
    6. Significant traces of chloroform in the trunk of casey's car, which she abandoned a couple weeks after the child disappeared, and which reeked to high heaven of death.
    7. Cadaver dog hits on the suspect's back yard and the trunk of her car.
    8. The mother of a "missing" child galavanting around town, partying, sleeping with her boyfriend, stealing and getting tattoos that commemorate her wonderful life, in the days before the child was reported missing.
    9. The discovery of the skeletized remains of sweet Caylee Anthony, found mere houses from casey's home, which forensics show had been there since mid-June - the last time anyone saw Caylee alive.

    All additional evidence is great. It paints a picture. It adds to what we know. But, seriously? I truly feel we have more than enough for a First Degree murder conviction, God willing!
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.


    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

  7. #7
    DaughterAlice's Avatar
    DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    512
    Running out of patience here too. Getting tired of all the media teasers. On the radio today, I heard that the doc dump would "definately tie KC to the murder." Nope, didn't even come close (but admittedly I haven't been through everything yet). Will we at ANY point get to hear some really, solid evidence? Like DNA? Fingerprints? Something more concrete than what we have already? Also tired of so much of it being hashed & rehashed from earlier dumps.

  8. #8
    DaughterAlice's Avatar
    DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    You know what? I think we are so involved that it gets hard to see the forest for the trees. The bombshells in the case are numerous to me:
    1. The mother not reporting her child missing, ever.
    2. The mother lying about the whereabouts of her child for 30 days.
    3. The mother making up a person who does not exist and stating that this person kidnapped her child, after lying about her whereabouts for 31 days.
    4. The mother lying about EVERYTHING to investigators who were desperately trying to find her missing child.
    5. Evidence of internet searches on the computer casey used for chloroform, neck breaking, shovels and missing kids 3 months before her child went missing.
    6. Significant traces of chloroform in the trunk of casey's car, which she abandoned a couple weeks after the child disappeared, and which reeked to high heaven of death.
    7. Cadaver dog hits on the suspect's back yard and the trunk of her car.
    8. The mother of a "missing" child galavanting around town, partying, sleeping with her boyfriend, stealing and getting tattoos that commemorate her wonderful life, in the days before the child was reported missing.
    9. The discovery of the skeletized remains of sweet Caylee Anthony, found mere houses from casey's home, which forensics show had been there since mid-June - the last time anyone saw Caylee alive.

    All additional evidence is great. It paints a picture. It adds to what we know. But, seriously? I truly feel we have more than enough for a First Degree murder conviction, God willing!
    I wish I'd seen your post before I posted. GREAT points, and thanks a bunch for your level-headedness.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    528
    Well they definitely have to have FBI reports and results, even if they don't tie KC to the murder (I believe we still have yet to see any DNA results on the plastic bag, the results of the traces of dirt found, maggots, etc--If I am wrong and they did release this please correct me!). So I'm sure it's there, whether or not they have it yet or why they are not choosing not to release it, I don't know. But they will eventually as part of discovery I thought..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    213

    The CSI Effect

    The majority of cases in this country have no "definitive" evidence such as fingerprints or DNA. They call this the "CSI Effect". Television has glamorized forensic science and has given the public unrealistic expectations with regards to evidence. This can and does affect juries who come in with a preconceived notion as to what forensic evidence the prosecution "should" have.

    There are several sites including Wikipedia where you can read about the CSI Effect.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,161
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    You know what? I think we are so involved that it gets hard to see the forest for the trees. The bombshells in the case are numerous to me:
    1. The mother not reporting her child missing, ever.
    2. The mother lying about the whereabouts of her child for 30 days.
    3. The mother making up a person who does not exist and stating that this person kidnapped her child, after lying about her whereabouts for 31 days.
    4. The mother lying about EVERYTHING to investigators who were desperately trying to find her missing child.
    5. Evidence of internet searches on the computer casey used for chloroform, neck breaking, shovels and missing kids 3 months before her child went missing.
    6. Significant traces of chloroform in the trunk of casey's car, which she abandoned a couple weeks after the child disappeared, and which reeked to high heaven of death.
    7. Cadaver dog hits on the suspect's back yard and the trunk of her car.
    8. The mother of a "missing" child galavanting around town, partying, sleeping with her boyfriend, stealing and getting tattoos that commemorate her wonderful life, in the days before the child was reported missing.
    9. The discovery of the skeletized remains of sweet Caylee Anthony, found mere houses from casey's home, which forensics show had been there since mid-June - the last time anyone saw Caylee alive.

    All additional evidence is great. It paints a picture. It adds to what we know. But, seriously? I truly feel we have more than enough for a First Degree murder conviction, God willing!
    How about Annie's interview with LE where she was staying with KC while KC was out on bail and KC said that JG had keys to her car and knew she was leaving her car there and who knows what was put into the car after she left it there. But she had already texted Amy about the smell in the car at the time she dropped her car off at Amscot.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    886
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    You know what? I think we are so involved that it gets hard to see the forest for the trees. The bombshells in the case are numerous to me:
    1. The mother not reporting her child missing, ever.
    2. The mother lying about the whereabouts of her child for 30 days.
    3. The mother making up a person who does not exist and stating that this person kidnapped her child, after lying about her whereabouts for 31 days.
    4. The mother lying about EVERYTHING to investigators who were desperately trying to find her missing child.
    5. Evidence of internet searches on the computer casey used for chloroform, neck breaking, shovels and missing kids 3 months before her child went missing.
    6. Significant traces of chloroform in the trunk of casey's car, which she abandoned a couple weeks after the child disappeared, and which reeked to high heaven of death.
    7. Cadaver dog hits on the suspect's back yard and the trunk of her car.
    8. The mother of a "missing" child galavanting around town, partying, sleeping with her boyfriend, stealing and getting tattoos that commemorate her wonderful life, in the days before the child was reported missing.
    9. The discovery of the skeletized remains of sweet Caylee Anthony, found mere houses from casey's home, which forensics show had been there since mid-June - the last time anyone saw Caylee alive.

    All additional evidence is great. It paints a picture. It adds to what we know. But, seriously? I truly feel we have more than enough for a First Degree murder conviction, God willing!


    I'm not at all disappointed. With every doc dump, I feel the State's case grows stronger. Every little confirmation helps.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    468
    It is the CSI effect that I am worried about. Not my needing more evidence but the lone juror who might.
    Even on JVM tonite, they just had on, the panel said no bombshells, no shockers this document dump.
    Where or where is that one piece of evidence even the toughest juror won't be able to explain away.
    I don't want this wench to get off.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    11,821
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    How about Annie's interview with LE where she was staying with KC while KC was out on bail and KC said that JG had keys to her car and knew she was leaving her car there and who knows what was put into the car after she left it there. But she had already texted Amy about the smell in the car at the time she dropped her car off at Amscot.
    Yeah, that's good stuff. In fact, lots of these interviews of parallel persons definitely put the nails in casey's coffin by revealing her lies, etc.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.


    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    11,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbackon View Post
    It is the CSI effect that I am worried about. Not my needing more evidence but the lone juror who might.
    Even on JVM tonite, they just had on, the panel said no bombshells, no shockers this document dump.
    Where or where is that one piece of evidence even the toughest juror won't be able to explain away.
    I don't want this wench to get off.
    I hear ya' but I really am not worried. People do not understand women who seem unconcerned about the welfare of their children. It's unnatural. I think that alone is the most damning thing in the case and will mitigate against any wacky juror who needs a video of the murder before they can vote guilty. But, I do know how you feel because I've felt nervous about that as well, in the past. I don't anymore. It's all just so overwhelming, especially since the baby has been found.
    I remember the SP case, which had much less evidence than this one. There was a juror who said, responding to a question about whether she was disappointed that SP did NOT take the stand, "Oh no. I heard enough from Scott." She was talking about the tapes of him speaking with Amber Frey and I think his all-around conduct. We have so much of that in this case IMO. casey's conduct speaks volumes.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.


    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2009.09.29 Document Release
    By Muzikman in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 10:13 AM
  2. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 01:54 PM
  3. 2009.02.18 Document Release
    By Patty G in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1085
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 01:58 PM
  4. 2009.02 Document Release: What will the bombshells be?
    By LinasK in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 10:49 AM
  5. 2009.01.21 Document Release
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 996
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 09:15 AM