2008.08.14 George en route to visit Casey in Jail (Document Release 2009.04.06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to quit listening to it. The roar in the background was killing my ears and giving me a headache.

George appologizing to officers for Cindy being difficult to talk to. "I am sorry my wife is just so hard to talk to, to get a point across to...she is just an extremely hard willed woman".

Officer: How did your visit go this morning?
GA: It went pretty well, my wife sort of irritated my daughter within the first five minutes. [inaudible] My wife is very demanding. I'm trying to keep my daughter happy, I don't want her to clam up.

Another thing I found interesting is George mentioning he blew up at Baez, now, why would he do that? Any guesses.. aside from the obvious.

George appologizing to officers for Cindy being difficult to talk to. "I am sorry my wife is just so hard to talk to, to get a point across to...she is just an extremely hard willed woman".

Officer: How did your visit go this morning?
GA: It went pretty well, my wife sort of irritated my daughter within the first five minutes. [inaudible] My wife is very demanding. I'm trying to keep my daughter happy, I don't want her to clam up.

Another thing I found interesting is George mentioning he blew up at Baez, now, why would he do that? Any guesses.. aside from the obvious.

Only the obvious: JB told her to clam up immediately, even with her family

.....they picked George up at the Publix, not at home. George was very grateful for that.
*George talking about asking Casey repeatedly to write a note so she can meet with someone in the family. (talks about the CEO crap again.)
*George wants closure.
*Jail will give them an hour to talk. "What will we do with an hour?"
*LE: We love our children no matter what they get themselves involved in. (no response from George.)
*Take nothing in with you except ID.
*LE asks how Lee is holding up. George responds: Okay, went through 2 1/2 days of not feeling very well. Almost at 100% again. He's a great young man. Lee almost went into LE way back.
*Start of the noise, hard to hear George.
*LE informs George he can keep anyone off his property. (Must be discussing protesters and reporters getting too close)
*LE also tells George to ignore them and they'll go away.
*George talking about a good friend who called, but hard to hear because of engine noise and detective talking on his phone.
*Jose Baez is at the jail. George reminds LE that he told Casey that Jose works for her, she's the boss (I'm retching a lil here)
*LE says to figure out what she wants.
*LE is going to drop George off.
*George is asking how much recognition the detectives are getting, as though the fame is a bonding point.
*George apologizes for Cindy being so tough sometimes. She's just ..... an extremely strong willed woman.
*John Allen back on the phone with the jail. Bringing her dad. Figure out what she wants.
*LE states they're bringing George because she asked. If she wants to see George alone, or with Jose, whatever, the jail will let it happen. They're going to call back.
*Asks about the bathroom, discussing which one is cleaner (ew.)
*about two minutes of car engine sound*
*George mentions Cindy is irritated at Casey. Cindy is very demanding. Try to keep Casey happy. When Casey gets upset, hard to bring her back down.
*Sure glad they're at the building they're at. (George was fingerprinted years ago in a less attractive setting, apparently.)
*Discussion of Jose being on LKL. George mentions Cindy's appearance.
*George wants to know if they're driving him back to his car (Yes.)
*Phone rings---(George meanwhile reminds LE there's more than 100 bucks in his wallet. He wants to know whether he can give Casey a stick of gum, he's taking some for himself.) Phone call is about something else. But phone rings again and is a discussion about what Casey wants.....
*Still not getting an answer about what Casey wants.
*What did she say? She says she wants to see her father first. They will let George talk to her.
*George makes a little camaraderie joke again.
*EVERYONE IN THE CAR HAS TO PEE!!!!!!
*haha that George is a kidder. Talks about dropping off a co-worker once and driving away.
(a grown man said "meh"!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*They're out of the car.
laughter as they head into the jail
(several long and boring minutes pass where nothing happens, and then the transmission is done.)

Thank you very much Debs for posting that conversation.
Won't George be surprised to hear it today, doubt he knew he was being recorded.:)

.....they picked George up at the Publix, not at home. George was very grateful for that.
*George talking about asking Casey repeatedly to write a note so she can meet with someone in the family. (talks about the CEO crap again.)
*George wants closure.
*Jail will give them an hour to talk. "What will we do with an hour?"
*LE: We love our children no matter what they get themselves involved in. (no response from George.)
*Take nothing in with you except ID.
*LE asks how Lee is holding up. George responds: Okay, went through 2 1/2 days of not feeling very well. Almost at 100% again. He's a great young man. Lee almost went into LE way back.
*Start of the noise, hard to hear George.
*LE informs George he can keep anyone off his property. (Must be discussing protesters and reporters getting too close)
*LE also tells George to ignore them and they'll go away.
*George talking about a good friend who called, but hard to hear because of engine noise and detective talking on his phone.
*Jose Baez is at the jail. George reminds LE that he told Casey that Jose works for her, she's the boss (I'm retching a lil here)
*LE says to figure out what she wants.
*LE is going to drop George off.
*George is asking how much recognition the detectives are getting, as though the fame is a bonding point.
*George apologizes for Cindy being so tough sometimes. She's just ..... an extremely strong willed woman.
*John Allen back on the phone with the jail. Bringing her dad. Figure out what she wants.
*LE states they're bringing George because she asked. If she wants to see George alone, or with Jose, whatever, the jail will let it happen. They're going to call back.
*Asks about the bathroom, discussing which one is cleaner (ew.)
*about two minutes of car engine sound*
*George mentions Cindy is irritated at Casey. Cindy is very demanding. Try to keep Casey happy. When Casey gets upset, hard to bring her back down.
*Sure glad they're at the building they're at. (George was fingerprinted years ago in a less attractive setting, apparently.)
*Discussion of Jose being on LKL. George mentions Cindy's appearance.
*George wants to know if they're driving him back to his car (Yes.)
*Phone rings---(George meanwhile reminds LE there's more than 100 bucks in his wallet. He wants to know whether he can give Casey a stick of gum, he's taking some for himself.) Phone call is about something else. But phone rings again and is a discussion about what Casey wants.....
*Still not getting an answer about what Casey wants.
*What did she say? She says she wants to see her father first. They will let George talk to her.
*George makes a little camaraderie joke again.
*EVERYONE IN THE CAR HAS TO PEE!!!!!!
*haha that George is a kidder. Talks about dropping off a co-worker once and driving away.
(a grown man said "meh"!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*They're out of the car.
laughter as they head into the jail
(several long and boring minutes pass where nothing happens, and then the transmission is done.)

Debs!! Thank you so much for your hysterical play-by-play!!

It sure sounds like LE and George were hoping he was going to get a confession out of KC with this private visit. They were all sure suprised that Baez was there. Does anyone know if this visit really took place and if so was it recorded and released yet? I don't recall seeing anything but I could have missed it.

Won't George be surprised to hear it today, doubt he knew he was being recorded.:)
So Baez squashed this and advised Casey against it and she never wound up meeting privately with George?

So Baez squashed this and advised Casey against it and she never wound up meeting privately with George?
That's what I remember, either JB or one of the other lawyers was there and somehow put a stop to the "one on one" time...amazing how quick to react he is sometimes.

Maybe he can replay it while the A's and M's are "fishing" on their new "search boat". :rolleyes:

you know, honestly, not to be flip, but that is the gum-chewingest family of all time. George wants to take KC gum! And I noticed KC was chewing gum in the other video released yesterday. If the inexplicable occurred and KC was found not guilty the entire family could all become orbit spokespeople.

you know, honestly, not to be flip, but that is the gum-chewingest family of all time. George wants to take KC gum! And I noticed KC was chewing gum in the other video released yesterday. If the inexplicable occurred and KC was found not guilty the entire family could all become orbit spokespeople.

I listened to the really long just audio of Casey as she was sitting in that room after being arrested under the bridge.......all that gum smacking and popping. I was climbing the walls by the end of it.

That's what I remember, either JB or one of the other lawyers was there and somehow put a stop to the "one on one" time...amazing how quick to react he is sometimes.
bold, me

Weebles can wobble very fast when they want to.:crazy:
I have a question about GA visiting Casey.
Remember when GA did visit Casey alone and he gave that Very,very, long interview outside the jail, shrugging his shoulders and all of his amusing gestures, .......did we ever see that jail visit video?
My brain is on overload, I can't remember. TIA:)

Bet poor GA will be in the doghouse for a while after this one...

I listened to the really long just audio of Casey as she was sitting in that room after being arrested under the bridge.......all that gum smacking and popping. I was climbing the walls by the end of it.

all the gum chewing reminds me of a girl i work with. i could be clear across the room and hear her snapping it. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the gum chewing reminds me of a girl i work with. i could be clear across the room and hear her snapping it. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know, George even chewed gum during his Caylee eulogy.

"Casey's a good lady. She's a good mother. She's a good woman," George Anthony said. "I really think what she's going through right now is unfair. She's been tried. I wouldn't want to be tried that way."

I guess I don't expect the A's to really speak the "truth" now, after all, I don't believe any of them even know what the "truth" means in their vocabulary! But this quote just got me ... I'm totally convinced that GA is totally messed up!

"she's a good mother"???? I wonder what would constitute a bad mother in his mind....

"Casey's a good lady"???? - yeah, she's great when she's out flaunting herself to every Tom, Dick & Harry ....

"she's a good woman"???? - Sure George, all "good women" lie, cheat, steal, and kill their toddlers ...

I wonder, did GA marry a "good mother, lady, woman"???? Good luck!:mad:

"Casey's a good lady. She's a good mother. She's a good woman," George Anthony said. "I really think what she's going through right now is unfair. She's been tried. I wouldn't want to be tried that way."

I guess I don't expect the A's to really speak the "truth" now, after all, I don't believe any of them even know what the "truth" means in their vocabulary! But this quote just got me ... I'm totally convinced that GA is totally messed up!

"she's a good mother"???? I wonder what would constitute a bad mother in his mind....

"Casey's a good lady"???? - yeah, she's great when she's out flaunting herself to every Tom, Dick & Harry ....

"she's a good woman"???? - Sure George, all "good women" lie, cheat, steal, and kill their toddlers ...

I wonder, did GA marry a "good mother, lady, woman"???? Good luck!:mad:

I know, right? Who on earth does he think he's fooling? Sheesh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie