GUILTY IL - Bhia Hadid, 2, beaten to death, Orland Park, 5 April 2009

dreamerlin

Reaction score
Chicago Suntimes

April 6, 2009

A 2-year-old girl found dead by a relative Sunday evening inside her southwest suburban home suffered blunt force trauma and was murdered, a Monday autopsy revealed.

An autopsy Monday found Bhia died of blunt force trauma and her death has been ruled a homicide, the medical examiner’s office said.

She was discovered unresponsive by her aunt, authorities said.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/1513513,w-orland-park-toddler-murdered-.article

OH FFS im getting SOOOOO sick of this !! im beginning to think any adult that intentionally hurts a baby should be put to death .end of it .. then mabey they will think twice before hurting a baby ..yes i do wish dp on people that murder children .. i know i sound cruel but that is how i feel

OH FFS im getting SOOOOO sick of this !! im beginning to think any adult that intentionally hurts a baby should be put to death .end of it .. then mabey they will think twice before hurting a baby ..yes i do wish dp on people that murder children .. i know i sound cruel but that is how i feel

I agree!!! :mad::mad:

I very strongly agree with you. Every time I follow a little one's case, it seems to always end in a LESS severe sentence than that of an adult. I just don't understand why. Children are our most valuable resource; why don't the courts get that?!

Add me to the list.

We obviously don't have the DP in Canada and I'm not really for or against it except in the case of people that rape/murder children. The world would be a better place without these monsters.

Aunt of Orland Park 2-year-old charged with murder
by Heather Warthen

April 14, 2009 | 05:45 AM

The Cook County State's Attorney has charged Nour S. Hadid, 26, with the first degree murder of her niece, 2-year-old Bhia Hadid. State's attorney spokewoman Tandra Simonton said that Nour was scheduled to appear in bond court Tuesday morning. Nour was denied bond Tuesday afternoon.
Orland Park Police Chief Tim McCarthy, who is also head of the South Suburban Major Crimes Task Force which assisted in the investigation, said that the fire district responded to a call that a child had reportedly fallen and was unresponsive.

"Upon arrival, the firefighters and paramedics found the unresponsive 2-year-old female in a bedroom," he said. "They discovered severe bruising over much of the child's body and brought this to the attention of the police officers."

:furious:

http://www.opprairie.com/Articles-c-2009-04-14-193892.112113_Aunt_of_Orland_Park_2yearold_charged_with_murder.html

Islam 'insulted' by alleged child killer's mug shot, says husband
(http://www.southtownstar.com/news/1520478,041009mugshot.article)

April 10, 2009

By KIM JANSSEN, Staff Writer

The police booking photo of alleged child killer Nour Hadid released Tuesday is an "insult against our religion," says Hadid's husband, Alaeddin.

Orland Park police detectives say the 26-year-old Muslim woman was treated as any other suspect in a murder probe would be, and they did not intend to humiliate her when they photographed her Sunday without her headscarf and wearing only a skimpy top.

Nour Hadid is accused of beating her 2-year-old niece Bhia Hadid to death over four days at her home on the 9000 block of West 140th Street. The child had 55 separate bruises and was beaten "from head to toe," according to prosecutors, who say Hadid confessed.

But Alaeddin Hadid - who insists his wife is innocent - said Orland Park police are "really going to be in big trouble" for releasing the woman's booking photo to the news media after she was charged with first-degree murder.

The Hadids are Muslims and Nour "never leaves the home without covering up," said Alaeddin, who's vowed to sue.

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/1520478,041009mugshot.article?plckCurrentPage=1&sid=sitelife.southtownstar.com .....Mug shot at this link

Oh, this makes me so mad! The poor little girl.

Ok I am sorry but this is a mug shot for murder which she admitted to doing. I just don't think the husband should be so concerned about if he is going to sue the police. He should worry about why his wife killed a child.

I understand in America we have religious freedom and I LOVE that, however I think this is a bit over the top. Why is he not concerned that a child's life is now gone at her hands. Why does it matter if she is covered up? It may be against their religion, however isn't killing someone?

Personally, I'd like to laugh in his face. He's insulted????? I'm insulted (to say the least) that this "woman" murdered, tortured, beat a little 2-yr old girl to death.

What did he think? They were going to take a mugshot of her in a burka?

I have no problem with respecting another's religion or customs but that's ridiculous. Kinda like the ones that were angry that they had to remove their veils for their driver's licenses.

You don't want a mugshot? Then don't kill babies!

These people (and I use the term loosely) live about a mile from my house. The whole situation just sickens me. This husband's priorities tell me there was something definitely wrong in that household and it was more than just his wife.

Orland Park police detectives say the 26-year-old Muslim woman was treated as any other suspect in a murder probe would be, and they did not intend to humiliate her when they photographed her Sunday without her headscarf and wearing only a skimpy top.

snipped and bolded:

So what's up with that? If you are supposed to be completely covered, why a skimpy top? The people of the Muslim faith I am friendly with would never be in a skimpy top even under a burka.

Islam 'insulted' by alleged child killer's mug shot, says husband
(http://www.southtownstar.com/news/1520478,041009mugshot.article)

April 10, 2009

By KIM JANSSEN, Staff Writer

The police booking photo of alleged child killer Nour Hadid released Tuesday is an "insult against our religion," says Hadid's husband, Alaeddin.

Absolutely disgusting. Way to take the focus off of poor little Bhia.

Really, I am just appalled by these pathetic excuses for human beings.

RIP Bhia, little angel. xoxo

Oh FGS! Is this idiot worried about what the baby was wearing when she was beaten to DEATH by his wife?

where was the mom?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified