2009.04.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Stunning new evidence released in the murder one case against tot mom. Do video, audio and other evidence link Casey Anthony to the death of Caylee? And a Nancy Grace exclusive tonight, the former private investigator for the Anthony family!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Tot mom's police video! At first she tells LE she wants to help them, swears over and over she feels Caylee's ok, fusses with her hair, clothes, nails. She felt LE was trying to trick a confession out of her and asks for attorney. TL goes undercover talking with LA about the smell in the car. Also the cop fired for lying about his connection to Casey. And PI Hoover ~ live, answering questions!

Casey: "I know she's alive whether or not you have a bucket-load of evidence". :rolleyes:

Hello All....!

MW "Casey worried more about the media than Caylee"

LA "I can't trust Casey anymore"

Mark Williams: Video is after arrest for murder charges, LE leaves her alone in interview room for a few minutes when she's fixing hair, checking nails, looks up at video camera, yawning. She was more upset about media making her look bad than about Caylee. She's laughing, joking, fidgeting with her clothes. She's telling the detective that she was written off from the beginning by other detectives. She's also talking with LE about her mom not being aware cameras were in interrogation rooms and CA was furious.

Casey says her mother was infuriated that there was a camera in the room during the interview & it was released to the media

Wow...........this is interesting! JH taking calls live...............

SHRINK

"Casey want's to look cute....It's the same reason that there are so many photos of her dancing on a stripper pole...It's all about her - Not Caylee"

Dr. Bethany Marshall: Unimaginable as it is to us, she wants to look cute, flirting with LE, it's all about how she looks and not her daughter.

Nancy introducing PI Hoover.

NG: How is it he and DC end up at the same spot where Caylee was?

JH: DC got a tip on 11/15 he knew where Caylee was. JH asked to go get her. DC said we can't, she's dead.

Casey says her mother was infuriated that there was a camera in the room during the interview & it was released to the media

Too bad, too sad. I despise the Anthony's!!!!

I sort of feel like Nancy, I still can not grasp how she, Casey, can be so devoid of feelings.

Sorry but I can't help but :D at this.

It dosen't take much to make CA infuriated........:) She sure didn't like the media talking about the smell of a dead body in the trunk of the car, and was so infuriated that she screamed at the media, "do you know what a pizza that's been in the trunk of a car for 19 days smells like!!!" Then later we learn there was no pizza.....just a pizza box. In the document dump today, we got to see the pizza box.

I hope LE retrieved some phone records from DC that will point to who he was talking to while out on Suburban.

JH............say he and DC went to the Suburban area because DC said he knew where Caylee was and that she was dead. Says he never said who told him that information. He asked DC several times. DC and JH talked about what they'd do if they did find her. As far as he knew, GA and CA didn't know what they were doing, but he doesn't know if DC talked with them about it.

NG asking again about them being at the scene.

JH: DC called him, he went to DC office, said I know where Caylee is, JH said let's go get her, was told we can't she's dead. DC never told JH who gave him the tip. JH asked him several times. At the scene, they discussed briefly what they'd do if they found her. NG reminding JH that DC said he was led there by a psychic. JH said that's one of the stories, another is the friend of Casey's. Went to woods, a house, back to the woods, then to meet GA/CA. JH didn't say anything to them about being there looking for a body. GA/CA were at a site in Orlando selling t-shirts.

Caller wants to know if Lee could be involved with moving the body...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth