Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 907

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,384

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christine2448 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    631
    It kind of looks like pockets on the front...or a garment bag...or who knows. Some of the earlier pictures from a distance reminded me of our cartop luggage carrier, but when I saw the picture of it next to people it was obviously a great deal smaller.

    I wish we had a close up picture.


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nora Charles For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    727
    Again, I don't know if this has been addressed here or not.
    There is just so much to read and I'm just catching up today.
    Anyway, I've watched the video over and over again and today
    thought, what if there wasn't anyone to her immediate right and
    when she glanced at her house she thought, 'it's still early
    let me see if so and so is around to play with'
    This would send her in that direction but someone did not
    necessarily have to be in that immediate area.
    BUT, someone could have been lurking further down or driving
    thru that wasn't even a tenant.
    Any thoughts?


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parker38 For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592
    they placed the duffel bag on a gurnie (sp) and loaded it in a white van


  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    631
    I am now! Thanks Lynnb!

    Quote Originally Posted by lynnb View Post


  12. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592
    approx 6 men carried the bag to the gurnie. I feel sick. there was definitely weight to the bag


  13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:


  14. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ElePhEr
    Posts
    6,031
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
    Is that a coroner car?


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:


  16. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Is that a coroner car?
    I was going to ask the same thing

    ~One Angry Mother~


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to lurkeyloo For This Useful Post:


  18. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Is that a coroner car?
    I don't know. approx 6 men carried the duffel bag up the path to the white van parked at the road. when they got up there they placed the bag on a gurnie and put the gurnie in the white van that the cameras are following now


  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:


  20. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    631
    I don't recall if it's been discussed before, but it does make sense. Little kids have short attention spans so maybe she was just looking around to see what looked interesting. It doesn't explain why she walked past the house unless she never intended to enter the house...or as the video seems to indicate she just has a love for life and wanted to stay outside longer. It's just so difficult to say certainly what happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by parker38 View Post
    Again, I don't know if this has been addressed here or not.
    There is just so much to read and I'm just catching up today.
    Anyway, I've watched the video over and over again and today
    thought, what if there wasn't anyone to her immediate right and
    when she glanced at her house she thought, 'it's still early
    let me see if so and so is around to play with'
    This would send her in that direction but someone did not
    necessarily have to be in that immediate area.
    BUT, someone could have been lurking further down or driving
    thru that wasn't even a tenant.
    Any thoughts?


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nora Charles For This Useful Post:


  22. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Nora Charles View Post
    It kind of looks like pockets on the front...or a garment bag...or who knows. Some of the earlier pictures from a distance reminded me of our cartop luggage carrier, but when I saw the picture of it next to people it was obviously a great deal smaller.

    I wish we had a close up picture.
    Watching JVM they had a pretty good picture of it - it looks like a garment bag and it does appear to have pockets on the front. There is definitely a handle up at the top of the bag, just like on a garment bag.

    Salem


  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


  24. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,691
    OkGrace, in another pic at the same link, you can see the handle on the top like a regular suitcase, but it does look like those backpack/type duffle kinds that have wheels on them. (me thinks I've spent too much time in the line at the airport)


  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:


  26. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    OkGrace, in another pic at the same link, you can see the handle on the top like a regular suitcase, but it does look like those backpack/type duffle kinds that have wheels on them. (me thinks I've spent too much time in the line at the airport)
    You describe it much better than I!


  27. The Following User Says Thank You to OkGrace For This Useful Post:


  28. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    1,225
    I saw a close up and it appears to be a piece of luggage. It looks almost like the kind with the retractable handle that you can pull. Or possibly a garment bag.

    ~One Angry Mother~


  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lurkeyloo For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu
    By Tuba in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 587
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 04:16 PM
  2. CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3
    By christine2448 in forum Sandra Cantu
    Replies: 523
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 08:15 PM
  3. CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#2
    By Salem in forum Sandra Cantu
    Replies: 539
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 09:04 PM
  4. Replies: 769
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 04:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •