CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kind of looks like pockets on the front...or a garment bag...or who knows. Some of the earlier pictures from a distance reminded me of our cartop luggage carrier, but when I saw the picture of it next to people it was obviously a great deal smaller.

I wish we had a close up picture.

OkGrace, in another pic at the same link, you can see the handle on the top like a regular suitcase, but it does look like those backpack/type duffle kinds that have wheels on them. (me thinks I've spent too much time in the line at the airport)

I saw a close up and it appears to be a piece of luggage. It looks almost like the kind with the retractable handle that you can pull. Or possibly a garment bag.

Again, I don't know if this has been addressed here or not.
There is just so much to read and I'm just catching up today.
Anyway, I've watched the video over and over again and today
thought, what if there wasn't anyone to her immediate right and
when she glanced at her house she thought, 'it's still early
let me see if so and so is around to play with'
This would send her in that direction but someone did not
necessarily have to be in that immediate area.
BUT, someone could have been lurking further down or driving
thru that wasn't even a tenant.
Any thoughts?

Thanks Lurkeyloo! These are definitely better pictures. If they actually took a suitcase out of a POI's home it would be great if this piece was missing from a set.

Nursebeeme posted this in the astro thread. Hopefully this works. It's the best photo I've seen so far

ETA- it's a slide show so it takes a minute

they placed the duffel bag on a gurnie (sp) and loaded it in a white van

It took me forever to find a thread on Sandra. :(

Is there any live feed of the area going on?

Nursebeeme posted this in the astro thread. Hopefully this works. It's the best photo I've seen so far

---
Wow, this suitcase is identical to one I used on a cruise. Definitely, large enough for the little girl. Have a really bad feeling about this.

approx 6 men carried the bag to the gurnie. I feel sick. there was definitely weight to the bag

Thanks lurkeyloo...that's the one from way earlier today that I was looking for. When I look at it from that view, it looks like a garment bag, then when I look at it from the view from above where the le are standing, it looks like a suit case, another view (to the left of the bag) it looks like an extra large backpack. The part of the "container" that is throwing me off is the "lumpy" area....in one picture it looks like padding for your back and head it it's a large backpack...in other pictures it just looks like lumps....could be an illusion created because of it being wet, the sun, or the angle the picture was taken.......IDK.........

I don't recall if it's been discussed before, but it does make sense. Little kids have short attention spans so maybe she was just looking around to see what looked interesting. It doesn't explain why she walked past the house unless she never intended to enter the house...or as the video seems to indicate she just has a love for life and wanted to stay outside longer. It's just so difficult to say certainly what happened. :confused:

Again, I don't know if this has been addressed here or not.
There is just so much to read and I'm just catching up today.
Anyway, I've watched the video over and over again and today
thought, what if there wasn't anyone to her immediate right and
when she glanced at her house she thought, 'it's still early
let me see if so and so is around to play with'
This would send her in that direction but someone did not
necessarily have to be in that immediate area.
BUT, someone could have been lurking further down or driving
thru that wasn't even a tenant.
Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads