GUILTY FL - K.J. Britt for cutting woman's throat, Cocoa, 2009

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/news/19106345/detail.html

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies are trying to track down a man who kidnapped a woman, slit her throat and left her for dead in an industrial park. Investigators said the woman survived the attack and stumbled out of a wooded area near Cocoa. She was found along Industry Road in Brevard County (see map) Monday morning.

omg thank god she survived !! i hope they catch the that did it to her

Deputies have not released the name of the man they are looking, however Eyewitness News has learned that the person of interest is on probation for another crime and has cut off his GPS monitoring device.

They need to make those monitors so they cannot be taken off without some sort of electrical shock to the person wearing it and an immediate notice to the police!

Sounds like he most likely is someone who was on probation for a sex crime, as he had a monitering device. Or do they do that sort of thing of other types of crimes as well?

It also appears she MAY have been slipped a drug in her drink. She said she was out having drinks and then woke up and injurred, not remembering how she got there.

Hope they catch the !:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Thank God that she survived this attack. I hope that the that did this is found soon before he harms or kills someone else.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19105612/detail.html

"I noticed a girl standing out there with a deer caught in the headlights look. She was just standing there," Mike Elkins said. "I looked at her and I seen that her neck was slit from here to here and it was gashed open like that wide, and I said, 'Wait right here and I will get some help.' She also had some poke wounds in her chest, but I don't think she realized how serious it was because she had this spot on her head and she said I've been hit in the head and she woke up in the woods."

I'm glad she survived the attack. Something has to be done about these RSO's taking their monitoring devices off. It seems to be happening a lot!

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090408/NEWS01/904080324/1006

The sheriff's office said Britt cut off a monitoring bracelet on his ankle after he went back to Industry Road for the second time. That bracelet was found in a trash can near the 800 block of North Fiske Boulevard in Cocoa.

A sex offender repeatedly stabbed a girl he was dating, placed her unconscious body in the trunk of his Pontiac and then left her in the woods near Industry Road in Cocoa, the Brevard County Sheriff's Office said

She was dating him? So she knew about the monitoring device and his previous crimes???

She was awfully young to be dating this man. Yes, she made a bad decision to get involved with him, but she certainly didn't deserve this (I know that wasn't what you were insinuating).

Hopefully this time he'll go away for a long time.

in post #8
According to deputies, Britt and Carver knew each other and got together about 6:20 a.m.
this one doesnt say they were dating just that they knew each other...and even if she knew or were dating him it doesnt mean she knew he was a sex offender or even had on a monitor device...all that could be hid...
Maybe the ankle monitors need to be turned into a necklace lol very visible...and everytime there is an attempt to remove it it actually tightens....

I wish they would word things differently. The girl could have known the criminal from frequenting the same bar and simply had a drink together or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back