939 users online (177 members and 762 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075

    FL - Trenton Giachetti, 5 mos, drowned in bathtub, Ormond Beach, 6 April 2009

    http://www.news-journalonline.com/Ne...AD02040709.htm

    "No one knows how the baby got into the bathtub and the water was running," said neighbor Rebecca Williams, a mother of five whose eyes welled with tears. "How does a 5-month-old walk to the bathtub and turn on the water?"
    "She said she didn't want him," first cousin Amy Bloomfield remembered Giachetti saying. "We should have taken that baby from her. This is our fault. We should have done something."
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    2,092
    heh another one that should be put to death imho ... babykillers =put to death

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,645
    While I can't lay all the blame on the family, if they knew she did not want the baby and thought even a tiny bit that she might harm him, they should have stepped in and done something about it. AAAARGGGHH, I am so frustrated reading about all of these sorry azz parents murdering those sweet babies.
    Happy New Years

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    791
    I was following the comments (after the story) for a while last nite. Some neighbors (not quoted in the story itself) gave quite a bit of insight - some of the grammar is rough but the messages are worth reading...
    http://www.news-journalonline.com/Ne...rown040609.htm

    story is also covered here:
    http://www.wesh.com/news/19106338/detail.html


    That poor precious little baby...
    All comments IMHO, etc etc

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mount Dora, Florida
    Posts
    227
    OMGosh this baby lived less then 3 miles from my in laws.......So tragic.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    heh another one that should be put to death imho ... babykillers =put to death
    I respectfully disagree. You love your child, your dress her all up pretty. Others do NOT want their children - and that IS ok. No one should be forced by society or otherwise to give birth to, or keep, a child they do not want. When society understands, wonderful, perfect mothers included, THEN, and only THEN, will our society become one that is workable. Until THEN there WILL be dead children and there will be "perfect" parents screaming for the blood of those who are less than perfect.

    Edited to add: I respect YOUR motherhood. The motherhood, or lack thereof of others, needs to be RESPECTED also by others.

    My opinion only

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwatch View Post
    I respectfully disagree. You love your child, your dress her all up pretty. Others do NOT want their children - and that IS ok. No one should be forced by society or otherwise to give birth to, or keep, a child they do not want. When society understands, wonderful, perfect mothers included, THEN, and only THEN, will our society become one that is workable. Until THEN there WILL be dead children and there will be "perfect" parents screaming for the blood of those who are less than perfect.

    Edited to add: I respect YOUR motherhood. The motherhood, or lack thereof of others, needs to be RESPECTED also by others.

    My opinion only
    Wow! If someone doesn't want a child, then they should make other arrangements. YOU DON'T KILL A CHILD!!! No one said anything about being a perfect mother. GMAB. Raising a child is hard, hard work, and my child is only 3. It gives no one the right to kill or abuse an innocent child, because it's hard. No one "forced" this lady to give birth. I can't believe some people give people an excuse to kill a baby, because they weren't "perfect."

    My opinion only.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    Wow! If someone doesn't want a child, then they should make other arrangements. YOU DON'T KILL A CHILD!!! No one said anything about being a perfect mother. GMAB. Raising a child is hard, hard work, and my child is only 3. It gives no one the right to kill or abuse an innocent child, because it's hard. No one "forced" this lady to give birth. I can't believe some people give people an excuse to kill a baby, because they weren't "perfect."

    My opinion only.
    I managed, by the Grace of God, to rear 6, including twins, to adulthood. However, it wasn't an easy road and I sometimes thought it would be nicer withouth the whole lot. So sue me. I NEVER said KILL a child. Do NOT put words in my mouth. I do, however, get totally sick of hearing from those who think they are PERFECT, who have NEVER had an impure thought while raising their children. NO, murdering your child is not the answer, but neither is allowing a mother who is not ready or willing to be a mother, to go it alone. Sorry, but I get soooooo SICK of perfect "mothers". Only in your dreams, only in your dreams is any mother perfect. Fact is - I know a LOT of mothers who would love to deep six the kiddies. Sorry, just a true fact, palatable to the perfect ones or otherwise.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwatch View Post
    I respectfully disagree. You love your child, your dress her all up pretty. Others do NOT want their children - and that IS ok. No one should be forced by society or otherwise to give birth to, or keep, a child they do not want. When society understands, wonderful, perfect mothers included, THEN, and only THEN, will our society become one that is workable. Until THEN there WILL be dead children and there will be "perfect" parents screaming for the blood of those who are less than perfect.

    Edited to add: I respect YOUR motherhood. The motherhood, or lack thereof of others, needs to be RESPECTED also by others.

    My opinion only
    I don't care how much you don't want your child, it will NEVER be ok to kill it. No one forced that *itch to have little Trenton. She could have chosen adoption, abortion, or for God's sake used freaking birth control or kept her legs shut. If you don't want children, don't put yourself in the position to have them. That would keep a lot of babies from dying at the hands of merciless so-called parents.
    Happy New Years

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwatch View Post
    I managed, by the Grace of God, to rear 6, including twins, to adulthood. However, it wasn't an easy road and I sometimes thought it would be nicer withouth the whole lot. So sue me. I NEVER said KILL a child. Do NOT put words in my mouth. I do, however, get totally sick of hearing from those who think they are PERFECT, who have NEVER had an impure thought while raising their children. NO, murdering your child is not the answer, but neither is allowing a mother who is not ready or willing to be a mother, to go it alone. Sorry, but I get soooooo SICK of perfect "mothers". Only in your dreams, only in your dreams is any mother perfect. Fact is - I know a LOT of mothers who would love to deep six the kiddies. Sorry, just a true fact, palatable to the perfect ones or otherwise.
    ----
    Like my post or not. Women who do not want to have babies and take care of them should not have babies. I agree with you that society should not force a woman to birth a child but I do think that society should force sterilization for woman who keep having unwanted children and forcing the children to suffer and even die. That's my opinion 100%.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwatch View Post
    I managed, by the Grace of God, to rear 6, including twins, to adulthood. However, it wasn't an easy road and I sometimes thought it would be nicer withouth the whole lot. So sue me. I NEVER said KILL a child. Do NOT put words in my mouth. I do, however, get totally sick of hearing from those who think they are PERFECT, who have NEVER had an impure thought while raising their children. NO, murdering your child is not the answer, but neither is allowing a mother who is not ready or willing to be a mother, to go it alone. Sorry, but I get soooooo SICK of perfect "mothers". Only in your dreams, only in your dreams is any mother perfect. Fact is - I know a LOT of mothers who would love to deep six the kiddies. Sorry, just a true fact, palatable to the perfect ones or otherwise.
    ---
    There are numerous birth control methods on the market. Health Departments provide free birth control pills. Why are women having unprotected sex and spouting out babies over and over and then complaining that they are being forced to be a "mother"? GMAB. These women are totally irresponsible. They should not be allowed to procreate at all.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,051
    WOW Blackwatch........I know a lot of mothers and NONE that want to "deep six the kiddies"

    And this is coming from an admitted NON PERFECT mother.

    Did society force that mother to give birth to or keep that baby........hell, isn't there a law now that protects mothers who just bring their kids to the ER/church..no questions.

    You may be sick of "perfect mothers" outrage, I'm sick of excuses being made for these losers.

  13. #13
    mikeysmommom's Avatar
    mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    4,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwatch View Post
    I respectfully disagree. You love your child, your dress her all up pretty. Others do NOT want their children - and that IS ok. No one should be forced by society or otherwise to give birth to, or keep, a child they do not want. When society understands, wonderful, perfect mothers included, THEN, and only THEN, will our society become one that is workable. Until THEN there WILL be dead children and there will be "perfect" parents screaming for the blood of those who are less than perfect.

    Edited to add: I respect YOUR motherhood. The motherhood, or lack thereof of others, needs to be RESPECTED also by others.

    My opinion only

    I respectfully disagree,abortions are legal in most states no one is forced to give birth.Its not society that needs to become workable its the welfare system that needs to change.When our government stops giving the drug addicts and the lazy people who do not want to work for a living,a check ,foodstamps,free medical care,and rent that is just 30% of what their welfare check is.Then and only then will people like this stop having babies they don't want,its sickening that woman like these can have babies and get supported because of their baby and then murder them.Welfare was started to help families short term till they got back on their feet,instead a lot of women use the system to support their habits then discard their children like trash. I will never respect an abuser or a murderer of an innocent child. Maybe if the egg donor's weren't given a free ride and had to work for a roof over their head and food in the frig maybe they would think twice before even getting pregnant,let alone having a child they really do not want.People like this woman make me sick to my stomach.Motherhood is not a word that I would use when referring to people like this.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09





    Justice for Travis 5/8/13

    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

    Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,071
    Getting back to this mother who drowned her little guy....it isn't going to matter what kind of a mother she was...if she wanted her baby boy or not...if she was a druggie...if she was planning on moving to make a new start...or any thing else. The bottom line is that she made a choice to end her baby boy's life by drowning him in the bath tub and now she will suffer the consequences. I'm sure a defense attorney will make many excuses for the mom but a jury is going to find her guilty. She will no doubt spend a good part of her life in prison where there are no children. She won't get pregnant unless she takes up with a male guard and maybe she will get clean from drugs while she is there. All of her needs will be taken care of. Sounds like she will have a better life than the one she has been living anyway. I know the baby boy is in heaven in God's arms and he is safe and happy now. It's just to bad that the relatives didn't act sooner.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwatch View Post
    I respectfully disagree. You love your child, your dress her all up pretty. Others do NOT want their children - and that IS ok. No one should be forced by society or otherwise to give birth to, or keep, a child they do not want. When society understands, wonderful, perfect mothers included, THEN, and only THEN, will our society become one that is workable. Until THEN there WILL be dead children and there will be "perfect" parents screaming for the blood of those who are less than perfect.

    Edited to add: I respect YOUR motherhood. The motherhood, or lack thereof of others, needs to be RESPECTED also by others.

    My opinion only
    well then she should have used protection or arranged to have the baby adopted at birth .. nobody should kill a child because he or she isnt wanted .. i dont care who it is . i also respect your opinion but there are just too many excuses to kill a child these days .. and its getting old and something NEEDS to be DONE about it ..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY PA - Daniel, 6, & Luke Schlemmer, 3, drowned in bathtub, McCandless, 1 April 2014
    By Sigh Sister in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-14-2017, 04:18 AM
  2. FL FL - Ellen Akers, 15, Ormond Beach, 18 April 1981
    By Rle7 in forum 1980's Missing
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-01-2017, 09:08 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2016, 12:35 PM
  4. GUILTY IN - Kathy Taylor, 23, drowned in bathtub, Terre Haute, 2 April 1975
    By meanmaryjean in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-23-2016, 07:03 PM

Tags for this Thread