1320 users online (265 members and 1055 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    Can some talented person post a side-by-side of the pic from TL's cell phone taken June 2, 2008 and the pic taken on Father's Day, June 15, 2008?

I can't get over the notion that Caylee looks younger on June 15. It may be her clothes or something.

Please, a side-by-side?
    You beat me to it, I was just posting the same thing.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by icherish View Post
    I am not seeing a smile, nor am I seeing that she is "drugged" in those two pics. TL took those pictures himself- if Caylee were drugged, surely he would have noticed something was "off" about the child and would have mentioned this in his statements to LE. To the contrary, his statements imply nothing other than Caylee was a typically energetic and normal acting little girl in his presence.
    I don't think Tony was around Caylee enough to know if anything was "off" or not. For all we know that picture might have been taken the first time Tony ever saw Caylee. I wonder if he noticed that Casey appeared as high as a kite in that picture he took?
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

I put together a slide tribute based on and leading up to, the 5 last still photos of Caylee at the nursing home:

Slide Show - 5 mins
    (May take 2 mins to download)
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

HP that was beautiful. For just a moment you made Caylee come alive again and made me smile.

You also reminded me why we all post here at WS, why we spend so much time poring over tiny print and squinting at photos, why we listen to scratchy taped interviews and why we put up with all the set backs and dead ends we run into. We do it for Caylee.

Absolutely great work! Thank you kindly!
    JMO

I think cell phones take lousy pics and TL is a lackluster photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    I put together a slide tribute based on and leading up to, the 5 last still photos of Caylee at the nursing home:

Slide Show - 5 mins
    (May take 2 mins to download)
    That was beautiful, thank you

The truest love there is

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    I don't think Tony was around Caylee enough to know if anything was "off" or not. For all we know that picture might have been taken the first time Tony ever saw Caylee. I wonder if he noticed that Casey appeared as high as a kite in that picture he took?
    I disagree. If people feel confident they see a "drugged" Caylee just from looking at those two pictures, then surely Tony, who was actually in her presence and saw her behavior at various times (watching her play in his apt., out to dinner, in the pool, ect) would be able to reasonably determine whether something appeared "off" with her or not. He stated Caylee was a "great kid" who acted like a normal child whenever he saw her. I very seriously doubt he'd say that if Caylee appeared lethargic and sedated... iow, drugged.
    Her name is CAYLEE.

Caylee Marie she will always be.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by icherish View Post
    I disagree. If people feel confident they see a "drugged" Caylee just from looking at those two pictures, then surely Tony, who was actually in her presence and saw her behavior at various times (watching her play in his apt., out to dinner, in the pool, ect) would be able to reasonably determine whether something appeared "off" with her or not. He stated Caylee was a "great kid" who acted like a normal child whenever he saw her. I very seriously doubt he'd say that if Caylee appeared lethargic and sedated... iow, drugged.
    I'm not trying to be argumentative, but keep in mind that Tony would be a fool to say anything other than "Caylee was a great kid"....what if he said, "She was a brat and acted goofy"? He would be tying his own noose with LE.
    Maybe Caylee was not drugged in that picture but she sure didn't look like the healthy, vibrant little girl we have seen her to be in almost all of her other pics.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    can someone do a side by side view of the june 15th photo and one of the cell phone photo....please

Tony's friends said Caylee let them into the apartment and Caylee was wandering around almost falling off of the balcony.

It doesn't sound like Casey drugged Caylee if Caylee was up and around even when Casey and Tony were "busy" in Tony's room.

I think Caylee was one of those children who just had dark circles under her eyes. I think they become more pronounced when she is tired, or the lighting is one way or another. I don't think the dark circles mean she was drugged.
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    Can some talented person post a side-by-side of the pic from TL's cell phone taken June 2, 2008 and the pic taken on Father's Day, June 15, 2008?

I can't get over the notion that Caylee looks younger on June 15. It may be her clothes or something.

Please, a side-by-side?

Hope this helps.
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    While I do not believe that KC was drugging Caylee on a daily basis, I DO believe that when KC was not sleeping at home with Caylee, that KC was using something to put that child to sleep. Whether or not it was over-the-counter or something illegal, I do not know. I just do not believe that KC had any patience for Caylee disturbing/interferring/interrupting any activities in which KC wanted to engage.

That mark on her face in the cell phone picture is definately not there in the nursing home picture, at all. So that means either the cell phone picture was taken significantly before the nursing home, or afterwards. Her bangs do look a little bit longer in the cell phone picture.

I do not think she looks drugged, but she definately doesn't look happy. She looks tired, and she looks like she's been crying- that could explain the puffiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post

Hope this helps.
    Thank you very much. She looks to be about the same stage of development. I know LE checked June 15 out thoroughly but after I saw the cell phone pic I was puzzeled.

In the picture H.P. brought here, I can see the place where the owiee was (it's a darker spot). (ecs5298 originally posted picture but shows up below).
    Last edited by Woe.be.gone; 04-07-2009 at 07:12 PM. Reason: add credit!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast