1336 users online (264 members and 1072 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

In all likelihood the very last photos ever taken of Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
    Has anyone pinpointed when these pictures were taken? Because I would say that the last pictures taken of Caylee were taken on June 15th at the Nursing Home in Mt. Dora. Caylee was more than likely dead within 24 hours of those pictures being taken.

Edited to add pics:

These are the last pics of Caylee ever taken...unless KC took pics after she killed her.

JMHO but she looks pretty healthy and happy to me.

She looks healthy alright, not drugged. She' busy concentrating when she is clouring, but then beams a big happy smile. I assume the picture with her sitting on GGD's lap IS the very last recorded image of Caylee, and for that reason, as well as her appearance, I find it extremely haunting and depressing. Perhaps just in that instant she looks worried and vulnerable. As you say, possibly just hours before her murder.

Slide Show - 5 mins
    (May take 2 mins to download)
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

She looks like she was thinking, "What's up with you? I'll hide here."

Quote Originally Posted by Disguiseduser0308 View Post
    (snipped)
    Something that's come to mind that I'm not sure has been mentioned before: Caylee does look a tad chunkier but, a lot of kids put on a touch of weight just before a growth spurt. Then they slim down again. I wonder if she was about to hit a growth spurt hence the more chunky look we see in these particular photos.
    I imagine that her "chunky" look could be due to being fed lots of salty junk food, since she was not at grandma's eating healthier food. Also, she probably wasn't getting much active play time outdoors. I seriously doubt that KC was spending a lot of time with her at the playground, park or pool since Caylee was off with the Nanny at the beach, Universal, Busch Gardens, etc. She was getting plenty of exercise with Zanny as far as KC was concerned.

I only wish she really had been those places with a nanny instead of with her mom.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    I'm going to say three words that explains these pictures once and for all.

Ready.....

"Cell phone camera"

That's all there is to it folks.

(Unless there's microscopic kitteh's hiding in the background)
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    She looks healthy alright, not drugged. She' busy concentrating when she is clouring, but then beams a big happy smile. I assume the picture with her sitting on GGD's lap IS the very last recorded image of Caylee, and for that reason, as well as her appearance, I find it extremely haunting and depressing. Perhaps just in that instant she looks worried and vulnerable. As you say, possibly just hours before her murder.

Slide Show - 5 mins
    (May take 2 mins to download)
    I don't know if these are vid caps or stills shot by SP while CA was videotaping. If you look at the video, seconds after this "frame" Caylee looks at Poppa and gives him a kiss and then puts her head back on his chest. She is obviously very content and comfortable and very concerned and loving toward her great grandfather. But yes, it's eeire knowing that hours later she will be dead.

Makes you want to get out the pliers and the blow torch and head down to the 33rd Street Jail.
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

Keep in mind the timeline. Casey took care of Caylee May 30 and the daytime for the 31st, for the most part. Cindy and Casey both took care of her on the 1st. Casey had her on the 2nd. Cindy had her for the most part the rest of the week "while Casey worked."

Per Cindy's interview.. she went to Mt Dora Friday the 30th (Casey was with Caylee at Ric's) Saturday the 31st Cindy came home and says she had Caylee that Sat night and Sunday June 1st.
    Caylee was with them every Sunday and Casey was too, until June....
    Cindy was off work June 2-6th... Caylee was with Cindy except when Cindy thought "Casey was going to work" and then she thought Caylee was with the nanny.. Cindy also said Casey was in and out and she had Caylee alot that week. On June 2nd, Casey was NOT at work and Caylee was with Casey at Tony's swimming and hanging out.
    For the rest of the week, it sounds like Caylee was with Cindy.. swimming, shopping, playing, and Cindy rocked her to sleep and put her to bed "when Casey was going to work"

June 2 and June 11 are the ONLY 2 days she was seen by Tony or was even at Tony's apt.

She never stayed the night there...
    Last edited by ibyoungr; 04-07-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: corrected month from June to May
    ~~~~ There is a fine line between being a busybody and a sleuth.~~~~

Ready.....

"Cell phone camera"

Patrick, it really is sooo simple!!

Love,
    ~~~~ There is a fine line between being a busybody and a sleuth.~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Disguiseduser0308 View Post
    Personally, I don't think she looks awful in these pics. I'm of the opinion that she's a child that just looks tired. I have a ton of pics of my kids looking less than perfect.

That boo-boo on her face doesn't alarm me as my daughter has a similar one on her chin she got yesterday from trying to climb on her brother's desk. Toddlers/Preschool aged children trip over their own feet quite often. That mark doesn't scream out to me to indicate anything other than she got a boo-boo.

Something that's come to mind that I'm not sure has been mentioned before: Caylee does look a tad chunkier but, a lot of kids put on a touch of weight just before a growth spurt. Then they slim down again. I wonder if she was about to hit a growth spurt hence the more chunky look we see in these particular photos.
    i agree w/ everything you have to say here, Disguiseduser. i'm a veteran of a great many boo-boos and this one has that suspicious - i just ran into the pointy corner of something - look about it.
    when my eldest son was about to sprout he always used to get a little chubby and when my daughter was younger she would look puffy and even noticably pale when she was tired. being half an hour late for nap time was enough to radically change my little girl's appearance. an hour of travelling in the car seemed to do it too ...
    as for the bangs ... i think cindy likely trimmed them for the father's day visit or even just b/c they were possibly getting a little close to her eyes and about to be annoying her. i think all us mothers and grandmothers have been guilty of giving the children in our lives a quick 'tidy up' hair cut now and again (i know i have )
    to top it all i've never seen a good phone pic and honestly wouldn't ever want to form an opinion of abuse based on one unless i could actually see the clear print of a hand where the child had been slapped in the face or something else of that ilk. i'm just not comfortable concluding anything negative based on these pics except that if what we're all seeing really is tony's boxer short clad lower regions there is no way in hell it would be appropriate for caylee to be sitting where she is and i would never allow so small a child to see the poster he has on his wall.
    i know a lot of you will think me overprotective about the poster but i'm just trying to be honest about my feelings.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Quote Originally Posted by travelgal View Post
    I imagine that her "chunky" look could be due to being fed lots of salty junk food, since she was not at grandma's eating healthier food.
    Respectfully snipped...
    Remember, Caylee left Grandma's house on the very day that she died, so however she was eating, she was doing it at Cindy's. She left there dead apparently never to eat again.

Ready.....

"Cell phone camera"

Caylee looks like the circles under her eyes were pronounced in these photos. I think Caylee was under stress in her home. I think this stress came from her mother and her CiCi and I think it shows in her little sweet face. There is also that pesky little unexplained and unaccounted for mark on her face. Nobody has mentioned that mark have they? Nobody has said that 2 weeks before she vanished she had a cut on her cheek? This picture is the only evidence OF that mark that was never mentioned, and so although it is a "ready-set-cell phone shot" it is valuable in that it recorded a "mark" that was quite pronounced and yet never mentioned...by anyone...including Cindy and she HAD to have seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by ibyoungr View Post
    Keep in mind the timeline. Casey took care of Caylee June 30 and the daytime for the 31st, for the most part. Cindy and Casey both took care of her on the 1st. Casey had her on the 2nd. Cindy had her for the most part the rest of the week "while Casey worked."

Per Cindy's interview.. she went to Mt Dora Friday the 30th (Casey was with Caylee at Ric's) Saturday the 31st Cindy came home and says she had Caylee that Sat night and Sunday June 1st.
    Caylee was with them every Sunday and Casey was too, until June....
    Cindy was off work June 2-6th... Caylee was with Cindy except when Cindy thought "Casey was going to work" and then she thought Caylee was with the nanny.. Cindy also said Casey was in and out and she had Caylee alot that week. On June 2nd, Casey was NOT at work and Caylee was with Casey at Tony's swimming and hanging out.
    For the rest of the week, it sounds like Caylee was with Cindy.. swimming, shopping, playing, and Cindy rocked her to sleep and put her to bed "when Casey was going to work"

June 2 and June 11 are the ONLY 2 days she was seen by Tony or was even at Tony's apt.

She never stayed the night there...
    Just correcting that initial June 30th date in your post-it should read May 30th...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

My kids got cuts and bruises.

But, a mark showing up on a child's face two weeks before the child is killed by her mother is significant.

Of course kids get hurt. But, a mother that permanently gets rid of her child because she's tired of watching her, might also smack the child for interupting an important texting session.

No, I don't know that happened. But, nothing about Casey makes me think it couldn't have.

It does look like the photos are taken on a webcam device. Caylee could have probably seen herself on the screen. She just looks a little puzzled to me - probably trying to watch herself on the laptop... I personally wouldn't go as far as saying she was drugged.

The pictures that bother me in comparision is the Easter bunny picture.......2 thick pig tails..............then compare to Father's day pic, Caylee's hair has thinned out so much!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneBoothBandit View Post
    It does look like the photos are taken on a webcam device. Caylee could have probably seen herself on the screen. She just looks a little puzzled to me - probably trying to watch herself on the laptop... I personally wouldn't go as far as saying she was drugged.
    This is the first thing that I thought of. I have the silliest pictures of my neices from my webcam program. They loved to look at the screen and have it snap their pic.
    But these are from a cellphone, so I dunno.
    I've seen so many pictures of my own son, and nieces where they looked like they have bags under their eyes. Caylee could of been tired, the lighting is horrible, and its a low res picture.
    I think we are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

And to the posters who blame Cindy for not being able to smell it on her hair or clothes. Thats a very easy thing to mask, if you try to. Something that tells me that Casey masked it anytime she smoked it (ie: body spray, lotion, mouth wash). My brothers smoked pot like crazy and my mother never ever knew.

If you look closely at the picture of Grandpa holding Caylee, it looks to me that she has on the same pair of shorts as was mentioned among the items recovered with the remains. Maybe I am seeing things, but that is my opinion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast