1575 users online (282 members and 1293 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    KS
    Posts
    1,208
    Originally Posted by ecs5298

    Makes you want to get out the pliers and the blow torch and head down to the 33rd Street Jail.

    Casey is so cold she would freeze ur torch!
    ~~~~ There is a fine line between being a busybody and a sleuth.~~~~

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    KS
    Posts
    1,208
    Karen Angel Audio Interview the nurse at Mt Dora.

    She talked to Caylee and asked Caylee for a hug. Caylee gave her a hug and said bye to her.

    LE asked if she noticed any brusing or anything unusual about the child.

    Karen Angel stated NO.


    Shirley Pleasea Audio Interview

    LE asked if Caylee had any bruises or anything like that. Shirley said Caylee had no bruises on Father's Day. She stated she never seen any pinching, slapping or any of those types of bruises. Nothing outside of normal brusing from falls.

    She also said that Caylee was never a bratty child. She was mindful. George would take her for walks. "If Caylee was ever upset in her little life it wasn't because someone was mistreating her." and these quotes come from the very person that said "I hate to think of her being put in a jail with them women that's going to beat the hell out of her, but it might do her some good."

    I love S Pleasea and I think she knew Caylee better than us.

    So... with that said.. I will go on believing for 2 1/2 years Caylee was not drugged and beaten... but loved very much by everyone but her mother.
    I refuse to minimalize her life to the trunk of a car... I will leave that for Casey.


    I think I will go with 2 eyewitnesses that saw her the day before(a complete stranger and a grandma) over anyone here on the board that thinks that child was beat and drugged on a regular basis.
    ~~~~ There is a fine line between being a busybody and a sleuth.~~~~

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    She looks healthy alright, not drugged. She' busy concentrating when she is clouring, but then beams a big happy smile. I assume the picture with her sitting on GGD's lap IS the very last recorded image of Caylee, and for that reason, as well as her appearance, I find it extremely haunting and depressing. Perhaps just in that instant she looks worried and vulnerable. As you say, possibly just hours before her murder.

    Slide Show - 5 mins
    (May take 2 mins to download)
    If you don't mind sharing, where did you get all of these photos? I really enjoyed seeing the baby happy!

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by ibyoungr View Post
    Karen Angel Audio Interview the nurse at Mt Dora.

    She talked to Caylee and asked Caylee for a hug. Caylee gave her a hug and said bye to her.

    LE asked if she noticed any brusing or anything unusual about the child.

    Karen Angel stated NO.


    Shirley Pleasea Audio Interview

    LE asked if Caylee had any bruises or anything like that. Shirley said Caylee had no bruises on Father's Day. She stated she never seen any pinching, slapping or any of those types of bruises. Nothing outside of normal brusing from falls.

    She also said that Caylee was never a bratty child. She was mindful. George would take her for walks. "If Caylee was ever upset in her little life it wasn't because someone was mistreating her." and these quotes come from the very person that said "I hate to think of her being put in a jail with them women that's going to beat the hell out of her, but it might do her some good."

    I love S Pleasea and I think she knew Caylee better than us.

    So... with that said.. I will go on believing for 2 1/2 years Caylee was not drugged and beaten... but loved very much by everyone but her mother.
    I refuse to minimalize her life to the trunk of a car... I will leave that for Casey.


    I think I will go with 2 eyewitnesses that saw her the day before(a complete stranger and a grandma) over anyone here on the board that thinks that child was beat and drugged on a regular basis.

    I don't think Caylee was drugged on a regular basis either. The phone pings show the last few weeks of Caylee's life, Caylee was either with Cindy or Casey.

    I don't know that Casey did anything to cause the mark on Caylee's cheek. I do know that it isn't the same mark reported by a beauty salon person. The mark taken at the beauty salon was reported by Ricardo to have happened much earlier this year.

    Since Casey was tired enough of Caylee to kill her, I don't think it is impossible that during the last weeks of Caylee's life, Casey could have been impatient enough to strike out.

    JMO

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    435
    I said it before earlier in this thread but, I am 100% sure that the photos that were released in this doc dump were taken on a computer/laptop. They may have been emailed to TL's phone after they were taken. I have many pictures of my kids playing on that same program that distorts the pictures. Web cam stills make you look funny. It gives a strange light at your face. I will see if I can find a few pics I have taken on it.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    If you don't mind sharing, where did you get all of these photos? I really enjoyed seeing the baby happy!
    Photos are mainly just the bits and pieces here at WS and elsewhere on the net.

    I wasn't making a point of keeping them earlier on, so I think there may be more, better quality out there.

    I'd be happy if anybody has any other pics of just Caylee or with any monsters easily cropped off.
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    onthecouch
    Posts
    12,985
    Quote Originally Posted by icherish View Post
    I think he said she was a great kid because he really thought she was.

    I believe Tony to be completely truthful, and that he would have told LE if he had seen any indication of Caylee not acting as a normal, healthy child would. I agree with you on the last point...she doesn't look vibrant in those pics. I just don't think that equates drugged.
    Just to be thorough, when TL was with Lee (pt. 4) and Lee was saying how much JG seemed to love Caylee (even more than he loved KC), TL responded by saying "Why would he get so attached to Caylee?". Realizing his comment didn't sound too good under the circumstances, TL quickly added "I mean who wouldn't, she's an adorable little girl." When you listen, his tone speaks louder than his actual words. That's what is so great about audio.

    Mind you, it's not surprising that a 22 yr. old college student/nightclub worker would immediately take to a new girlfriends little kid but this exchange spoke to the fact that TL was not at all interested in a little kid and KC new it.
    Last edited by Woe.be.gone; 04-08-2009 at 04:29 PM. Reason: clarify

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Centered
    Posts
    2,916
    OK, first off, I am not a fan of ANY of the A's, but fwiw, Caylee's hair is much more "kept"- fresh and brushed- in the last known pics with KC than the last known pics with CA. Just sayin.....

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    772

    Last Picture

    The two pictures of Caylee shown on this thread--Caylee looks tired, subdued,
    and not happy. The one with her mom looks particularly sad and Casey is smiling her usual big smile.
    The rest of the pictures show Casey partying-- with men and women.

    I think all the pixs are gross. Why are so many pixs taken of Casey and friends?

    According to the pictures of Caylee she wasn't happy. And I think her mother
    was the cause. I sure don't see a smile in either pix aside from Casey's big broad, teethy smile.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5


Similar Threads

  1. Photos Of Caylee
    By Jovi Girl in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 07:39 AM
  2. 9.4.09 Newly released photos of Caylee--
    By momtective in forum Photo and Images Threads
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:06 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:05 PM
  4. Photos From Caylee's Memorial
    By JaneInOz in forum Photo and Images Threads
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 06:01 AM