In all likelihood the very last photos ever taken of Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

affinity

Reaction score
There has been a lot of discussion in the threads about the 4/6/09 document dump that included the photos taken with a cell phone showing Caylee with a mark on her face looking different than her previous photos.
There is a great deal of discussion about whether or not Caylee looks drugged or simply "garden variety" tired.

The reason I wanted to discuss the photos further is because I was very surprised with how much older Caylee looks in the first photo in particular. She was really beginning to look like a child instead of a "toddler".

I've seen many posts about how upset people are with these new photos and how tired she looks, how dilated her eyes look and so forth. But I see the hint of a smile in the first photo and this also is the photo that looks so much older to me. We have seen many many photos of Caylee...but it almost seems like there may have been a gap in photo taking where she grew up a little and no one took photos of her for a little while (amazing as that might have been!).

There is a "jump" in how much older she looks...but perhaps some of you are correct that maybe she was simply kinda "chunkier" than she had been.

Despite the mark on her face..I think she looks on the verge of a smile. Do you see the beginning of a smile too?

No, I don't see any resemblance of a smile.
Caylee looks drugged, tired, sad, lonely and bewildered.

Has anyone pinpointed when these pictures were taken? Because I would say that the last pictures taken of Caylee were taken on June 15th at the Nursing Home in Mt. Dora. Caylee was more than likely dead within 24 hours of those pictures being taken.

Edited to add pics:

These are the last pics of Caylee ever taken...unless KC took pics after she killed her.

JMHO but she looks pretty healthy and happy to me.

caylee_marie-_age_25__1_.jpg

caylee_marie-_age_25__2_.jpg

Yes, I agree ...the nursing home pictures are the final video...these might be the only "stills". The ones I am referring to were taken with TonyL's cell phone. I guess you are correct that my subject line could be changed to read Perhaps the last still photos of Caylee (?)

Personally, I don't think she looks awful in these pics. I'm of the opinion that she's a child that just looks tired. I have a ton of pics of my kids looking less than perfect.

That boo-boo on her face doesn't alarm me as my daughter has a similar one on her chin she got yesterday from trying to climb on her brother's desk. Toddlers/Preschool aged children trip over their own feet quite often. That mark doesn't scream out to me to indicate anything other than she got a boo-boo.

Something that's come to mind that I'm not sure has been mentioned before: Caylee does look a tad chunkier but, a lot of kids put on a touch of weight just before a growth spurt. Then they slim down again. I wonder if she was about to hit a growth spurt hence the more chunky look we see in these particular photos.

The cell pics had to be older because in the video from the nursing home there is not a boo boo on her precious little face.

It would be nice to have a date for the TonyL cell phone photos. Caylee's hair is worn in the same way and her bangs look a titch longer than the nursing home photos.

I know that it says that those photos were taken from a cell phone but, it looks to me they were taken from a laptop. The ones of Caylee holding her face and the one of Casey all distorted are taken with a computer program for a web cam. I have the same program, my son plays with it all the time. both of my kids take funny pic's on it. They were probably taken on the laptop and sent to TL's cell phone. I think Caylee just looks like she is staring at the computer. Maybe a little tired. I also remember somone commenting about the scratch on her face that it came from Caylee falling on a coffe table.

KC hadn't been dating Tony L too long and Caylee was not at the apt often, so the pic would have to be fairly recent, but probably several weeks before she went missing. IMO, the lighting (or lack thereof) makes the child look "tired" and her pupils dilated. I don't think she looks drugged at all.

I know that it says that those photos were taken from a cell phone but, it looks to me they were taken from a laptop. The ones of Caylee holding her face and the one of Casey all distorted are taken with a computer program for a web cam. I have the same program, my son plays with it all the time. both of my kids take funny pic's on it. They were probably taken on the laptop and sent to TL's cell phone. I think Caylee just looks like she is staring at the computer. Maybe a little tired. I also remember somone commenting about the scratch on her face that it came from Caylee falling on a coffe table.
Agree! If taken with a laptop webcam it explains the strange light on her face..it is coming from the monitor.

The mark on Caylee's face in the pictures taken with Tony's cell phone is not the same mark Ricardo said came from a fall against a table. According to Ricardo the table incident happened in January.

I don't know how Caylee got the mark. But as Tony only met Caylee on June 2 it was on her face within the last two weeks of her life.

I don't think Casey drugged Caylee. Ricardo let Caylee sleep over with Casey. He says Caylee usually did stay over when Casey did. It looks like Casey brought Caylee along to the parties if she couldn't get Cindy to babysit. After Casey started seeing Tony she HAD to be--and was--home every night in time to be with Caylee when Cindy left for work.

The FIRST NIGHT Casey spent the whole night with Tony was June 16 after Caylee was, IMO, dead. There was NO need for Casey to drug Caylee. When there was, it looks like she chose to kill Caylee instead.

If Caylee had been getting on Casey's last nerve and she was driven to kill her on June 16, I could also see Casey losing her temper and smacking Caylee hard enough to leave a mark. I think things were tense in the Anthony house the last couple of weeks of Caylee's life.

Even if I don't think Casey regularly drugged Caylee, Casey looks stoned in the picture taken with Tony's cell phone. I don't know how Cindy missed smelling it on Casey or Caylee's clothes or hair.

I am not seeing a smile, nor am I seeing that she is "drugged" in those two pics. TL took those pictures himself- if Caylee were drugged, surely he would have noticed something was "off" about the child and would have mentioned this in his statements to LE. To the contrary, his statements imply nothing other than Caylee was a typically energetic and normal acting little girl in his presence.

Can some talented person post a side-by-side of the pic from TL's cell phone taken June 2, 2008 and the pic taken on Father's Day, June 15, 2008?

I can't get over the notion that Caylee looks younger on June 15. It may be her clothes or something.

Please, a side-by-side?

To me her face looks bloated or puffy in the pics. Much more so than the ones at the nursing home. Can someone do a side by side? Why did she look so bloated in these, they were obviously taken only days apart, since TL and KC didn't hook up til Jun. This two sets of pics were taken within in a 2 wk time frame. Yet in one set she appears smaller and less puffy.

Can some talented person post a side-by-side of the pic from TL's cell phone taken June 2, 2008 and the pic taken on Father's Day, June 15, 2008?

I can't get over the notion that Caylee looks younger on June 15. It may be her clothes or something.

Please, a side-by-side?
You beat me to it, I was just posting the same thing.

I am not seeing a smile, nor am I seeing that she is "drugged" in those two pics. TL took those pictures himself- if Caylee were drugged, surely he would have noticed something was "off" about the child and would have mentioned this in his statements to LE. To the contrary, his statements imply nothing other than Caylee was a typically energetic and normal acting little girl in his presence.

I don't think Tony was around Caylee enough to know if anything was "off" or not. For all we know that picture might have been taken the first time Tony ever saw Caylee. I wonder if he noticed that Casey appeared as high as a kite in that picture he took?

HP that was beautiful. For just a moment you made Caylee come alive again and made me smile.

You also reminded me why we all post here at WS, why we spend so much time poring over tiny print and squinting at photos, why we listen to scratchy taped interviews and why we put up with all the set backs and dead ends we run into. We do it for Caylee.

Absolutely great work! Thank you kindly! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member