Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravyn

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Now I'm new here.Does anyone knows for sure the Ramsey's was at White's on Christams:) Just wondering

That has always been the story, and as far as I know, there has never been anything to refute that. There were many people at the party, and it is widely reported that the Ramsey's were there, so if it weren't true I am sure that it would've come out by now. I am sure there are official transcripts from others in attendance who collaberate the fact that the Ramseys did attend, although I have never actually seen any. If there are any official transcripts, this is surely the place where someone can provide a link to them.

Now I'm new here.Does anyone knows for sure the Ramsey's was at White's on Christams:) Just wondering

Yes, the party goers all have been interviewed. Also, Fleet White...the host of the party...took pictures, that were taken into evidence.

there were pictures made of them there as well,which have never been released.IMO it has something to do with JB's appearance at the time,that would be incriminating to the R's..like her hair and or clothing.

there were pictures made of them there as well,which have never been released.IMO it has something to do with JB's appearance at the time,that would be incriminating to the R's..like her hair and or clothing.

They probably weren't leaked, because they put the Ramseys in a favorable light!

It was only the Ramseys, White's and a few houseguests from California that were staying with the White's.

They probably weren't leaked, because they put the Ramseys in a favorable light!

It was only the Ramseys, White's and a few houseguests from California that were staying with the White's.
LOL,well,comon' then,release the pics...that's one thing the RDI's have wanted for a long time..what are they waiting on?? I suspect it's the exact opposite,and for sure,if there was nothing wrong in the pics,then the R attorneys would have wanted them released as well.

LOL,well,comon' then,release the pics...that's one thing the RDI's have wanted for a long time..what are they waiting on?? I suspect it's the exact opposite,and for sure,if there was nothing wrong in the pics,then the R attorneys would have wanted them released as well.

My guess is it's the way that JB's hair is fixed. If it doesn't look like the way it was fixed when John brought her up from the basement, then that sort of shoots down Patsy's story about her only changing her pants (and according to one of her first stories, JB's shirt) when she was placed on the bed...All she said about ponytails, is that was sometimes the way that JB wore her hair to bed. She never said that SHE put her hair in ponytails that particular night. So, that would mean that she would have had to have worn her hair like that to the White's...which I do not believe for one second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken