Scrolling back-n-forth, back-n-forth~

TGIRecovered

Reaction score
What's up with the threads where the posts are twice as wide as the screen?

I've seen this before, but never to this extent. We have quite a few long threads on very popular forums which take forever to read and catch up because I'm scrolling right and left to read each sentence. Doesn't this bother anyone else?

I don't see anyone asking about this. Someone told me that links with pictures might be causing it, but I would just like to know how to fix it!

Help me please, help me!:boohoo:

Susan

I thought it was just me and/or my computer. Sometimes when I am far behind in reading, I try to just read what I can see. Doesn't work very well. Something must cause the margins to get out of whack?

I've seen this before, but never to this extent. We have quite a few long threads on very popular forums which take forever to read and catch up because I'm scrolling right and left to read each sentence. Doesn't this bother anyone else?

I don't see anyone asking about this. Someone told me that links with pictures might be causing it, but I would just like to know how to fix it!

Susan

I am having this problem with every thread lately, even with THIS thread. Could someone please tell me how to change this? It is very frustrating to have to scroll back and forth.

Thank you so much.

Kathy

Hold down the ctrl key and push the - (minus) key it will make it smaller. To make things larger hold the crtl and push the + key.

Hold down the ctrl key and push the - (minus) key it will make it smaller. To make things larger hold the crtl and push the + key.

Tekilla: Thank you so very much. This worked!!!

Kathy

Hi again. Well, the control - combo does work; however, in order to read without scrolling back and forth, the text has to be so small I have to strain to read it. It is me and my computer? It seems there are a few people with this problem, but not many. Wish there was a better fix.

Kathy

Susan

I am having the same problem! What can I do to fix it?

Is anyone else still having this problem? I cannot read a thing without scrolling back and forth.

Help, please!

Hiya Kimster!

Thanks so much for being so quick. Every thread I try and read has blown margins. I know a few in the CD thread are saying the same thing. Its with all the case threads we try to read.

Have you had any other complaints at all?

Thanks Little726.

At least I now now I am not going completely insane.

I'll alert and see if he can see what the problem is...

BTW, ever since Momtective told me about Firefox and I'll used it, I haven't had a problem with any margins. Maybe that will help in the meantime.

The Mod Squad has been working on this issue. If you are still having any problems with blown margins, let one of us know right away! Thanks!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MOD SQUAD

I know I speak for all of us with margin problems, when I say " WE LOVE YOU!"

Ohhh, this is wonderful again!

Yes, it is fixed !

Thank you SO MUCH! Much love to ya all!

Life is good again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics