2008.12.11 Sgt. Billy Richardson Interview

mimimama5

One Crazy mama cowgirl
Reaction score
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/SgtBillyRichardson.WMA

I'm hoping to discuss Sgt. Richardson's interview.
It seems to clear up the possible "mishandling" of Casey getting moved to the medical area and being able to view a television at that time.
Sgt. Richardson states he was told to keep Casey away from televisions while the news was breaking.
He states that no one accounted for the fact that Casey had a radio in her cell and was listening to it prior to being moved to the medical area.
He states that she as already in mild distress about the news that a child's body had been found before she left her cell.
It seems to me that she was transported over to the medical area for observation and to allow her access to mental help professionals.
Does anyone else feel that this is the truth of the events that transpired on Dec. 11th? Interested to hear others' feedback about this interview

Yes this does clear up things, IMO. He states that he was ordered to take her to medical and that she was listening to the radio before he took her over. He states she was in some emotional distress before he took her to medical from listening to the radio coverage of the events. I hadn't listened to this interview yet, so I am glad you started a thread on it...Thank You !

Truth or not, it takes care of the problem and I for one, am very happy about that.

Truth or not, it takes care of the problem and I for one, am very happy about that.

I agree completely! I don't know if it was fast thinking on the Sgt's part, or the actual event, just happy it came out this way to resolve a problem:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back