2009.04.08 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombshell tonight ~ secret police files, more of tot mom's arrest video, computer searches, describing how ex-fiance JG could've killed Caylee; did JB order the PI not to call 911 if he found Caylee's body? Casey was already listening to the breaking news that Caylee's remains had been found (on her radio) before she was told!

Thanks to all of you that post a play-by-play, as I ditched cable for over-the-air last month.

Really interested in what is said about the Strickland complaint, if it comes up -
MM

Minister being questioned in disappearance of Sandra Cantu and police are searching a crawl space. Didn't say where.

The PI may have been told by A's family that if he finds the body don't call 911

Mark Williams: JG told investigators that Casey told him that LA had tried to have sex with her; LP told JG that the A's were circling the wagons trying to frame him for killing (possibly drowning) Caylee.

Ellie (NG producer): Affiliates in FL have confirmed that there have been complaints to the FL Bar re: JB telling PIs not to call 911 if they found Caylee's remains. They were instructed to call him first.

Renee Rockwell, Branford Cohen.

RR: JB telling the PI not to call 911 doesn't rise to the level of criminal activity.

Marc Klaas: JB's request is beyond the pale. Everybody is lying, being underhanded.

BC: He wasn't thwarting justice. He can't disclose anything his client tells him.

Baez is under investigation again. I missed some of it due to writing this stuff but I think it's for not releasing the possible burial site of the body.

Minister being questioned in disappearance of Sandra Cantu and police are searching a crawl space. Didn't say where.

IIRC from another link, it is under church and found a pair of gloves so far????

IIRC from another link, it is under church and found a pair of gloves so far????

I'm guessing the luggage she was found in is a HUGE clue. If he had some matching luggage that might be why the police are interested in him.

They are now showing clips of all the A's in different interviews trying to pin this on JG. :furious:

RG on now, talking about KC's shower episode on July 1st. Says all the G's are still being implicated.

RG is saying the family has hired a PI to investigate whether the A's are trying to pin the murder on his family.

OMG OMG OMG -- RG now talking about KC coming to Jesse's to take a shower and how odd that was......

I SAID MONTHS AGO THAT I THOUGHT SHE DID THAT TO PLANT EVIDENCE OR GET SOMETHING TO PLANT AT THE SITE TO IMPLICATE JG

RG belives at trial that they are going to name all the G's.

Playing tapes of interviews where they're trying to implicate JG.

JG's father live.

RG: the burden hasn't ended, the effort to implicate his family hasn't ended. It's an ongoing personal investigation. He has a PI. He found the incident where Casey stopped by JG's apt. on 7/1 to use the shower very bizarre. She told JG Caylee was with the nanny. RG thinks she might have been there to plant something, or take something from the bathroom. RG believes at trial the defense may try to blame JG, or himself or his wife.

RG feels the defense will name him, his wife, and JG at trial.

RG is saying the family has hired a PI to investigate whether the A's are trying to pin the murder on his family.
He also mentioned the PIs name, William Staub, who happens to be involved in the Haleigh Cummings case. Interesting! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy