767 users online (87 members and 680 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SuziQ
    Couldn't see. They were in closed trailers. I'm wondering the same thing you are.

http://www.ktvu.com/video/19054999/index.html this video here shows them.. one is an old white suv (landroverish) and shows the PLATES. The other car on the wrecker is a oldish grey sedan (sorry I am not good with make and model)

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17669/2268/

I KNEW I HEARD THAT RIGHT! Just found this link to confirm it before I have to wait on HLN to cycle back around.......

Quote:
    A man was arrested, cited and released Monday on suspicion of interfering with police as officers searched for clues about Sandra Cantu, the 8-year-old Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park resident that disappeared Friday.

Orchard Estates resident Christian Sinclair, 49, was taken to the Tracy police department, arrested, fingerprinted, photographed, cited and released on the misdemeanor charge, said Sgt. Tony Sheneman, police spokesman.

One of the persons of interest?????
    Quote:
    Sinclair sat on his steps Tuesday, still dazed from his ordeal when FBI agents showed up at his house armed with search warrants and arrested him. He says he does not understand why.
    "I actually had a couple of drinks. I was upset about all this stuff going on. I really don't know," he said.
    "This person was interfering with the execution of the search warrant and was arrested for interfering and obstructing justice," explained Sgt. Tony Sheneman.
    Sinclair told ABC7 he was held for a couple of hours.
    "I got back here, noticed that both my cars were gone&
    above was snipped from this.... http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...bay&id=6738066

Seems the first name drop with an innocent little OOJ charge might be the corner of something muuuuuuch larger! So, if both of his cars were taken those must have been them in the video....

Brains & NoBull
    Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SuziQ
    I think I found him. The only Baughman in CA anyways. Is this an alias of CS or someone entirely different?

Baughman is the other individual who had his home searched and cars towed. He is interviewed in this video: http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...bay&id=6738066

His initials are BB not RB, the RSO. I wonder if there is a connection between BB and RB. RB does not have an up to date address on the registry that I found. Perhaps someone could check with Ancestry.com to see if there is any relation?

Tonia

In the article i read it states that Chris Sinclair was arrested for badgering agents and officials verbally as they searched. His arrest was unrelated to the investigation.

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17669/2268/

Tonia

A myspace for Sandra,not sure who's behind it but figured i would post it.

http://www.myspace.com/findmissingsandra

She looks like such a happy child.

River Search going on now; more warrant details
    http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVie...ns-of-Interest
    Quote:
    TRACY (KRON) – Police and several volunteers are combing a river near a mobile home park in the hopes of finding missing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu.
    Quote:

Officials tell KRON 4’s Dan Kerman the only search warrant served in Tracy outside the mobile home park was at a business. The search warrant served in Oakdale was at a home.

KR2tonenow

Another video from Fox News:

8-Year-Old Vanishes After Play Date

swimming pool man revealed
    http://tracypress.com/content/view/17670/2268/

Quote:
    popular Tracy martial arts instructor who had his home and business searched Monday night said today that he was “just trying to be nice” when he kissed the missing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu on the lips two years ago.

Frank Wohler, 60, who runs the Delta Kajukenbo School of Self-Defense, had his office at 4220 Commercial Drive searched by at least four people at about 7:30 p.m. Monday night.
    there are pictures at the article linked of FW. Also his business was the one searched last night.

Quote:
    Wohler said they took CDs containing pictures and his cell phone from his office and several items from his home that he declined to identify.

his description of the Sandra encounter and how he knew her

Quote:
    He said he knew Sandra and that the girl would come over to his yard occasionally, asking if he needed help with small jobs around the garden.

When asked after Wohler finished teaching a martial arts class today about a report that he kissed Sandra at the mobile swimming pool two years ago, he said, “Yeah, it was me. We were in the pool, and I was just trying to be nice.”

Then he added, “I don’t think I should talk to you anymore
    parents of other children that attend the school have been interviewed and several have asked if they should take their children out of the school. The business has won many awards

LinasK
    My Hope: Hillary for Pres. in 2012!

Police believe missing Tracy girl still alive
    By Jennifer Wadsworth
    Tracy Press
    Updated: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:40 AM PDT
    Police say they are confident that missing 8-year-old girl Sandra Cantu is still alive as they begin to search from 11th Street to Interstate 580 in Tracy.Investigators continue to sift through 150 tips and review surveillance video, and will search from 11th Street to Interstate 580 as the hunt for the missing girl enters its third day.

At a press conference that ended about 1:45 p.m. Monday, Sgt. Tony Sheneman said authorities are confident Sandra Cantu is still alive — because there's no evidence to the contrary.

Police have used bloodhounds and other search dogs in a widespread effort to find the Jacobson Elementary School second-grader, he said. And investigators are still viewing hours of surveillance video taken by merchants along West Clover Road, where the girl's home at the Orchard Estate Mobile Home Park sits. more at link: http://www.lodinews.com/articles/200...ing_090331.txt

Did Sandra's Father cash a check and go to Mexico?
    http://cbs13.com/local/girl.missing.tracy.2.972769.html

this article says a total of four cars were seized. It also states that a person came up to a reporter and said Sandra's father had cashed a check and fled to mexico???

Quote:
    One man approached reporters and told them that he had information on the investigation, and claimed that Sandra Cantu's father had cashed a check and traveled to Mexico overnight.

Officers questioned the man immediately afterwards. "We have no reason at this time to believe that [Sandra is] in Mexico," said Lt. Jeremy Watney of the Tracy Police Department, but added, "As with every lead, we are going to follow up."

SuziQ
    suspicion solves crimes, not taking a positive attitude

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.d...NEWS/904010321

(snip)
    Other elements of the investigation were obtained during the past couple of days.
    Cadaver dogs picked up scents in rural areas north of Tracy, police said, but nothing was found.
    Registered sex offenders in the area - none of whom live in the trailer park, according to the state Megan's Law Web site - have been interviewed. Surveillance video at nearby motels showed nothing, police said.
    Lie detector tests have been administered to unidentified people.
    Authorities say no one - including family members - has been ruled out as a suspect.
    The sensational case has drawn a legion of media outlets all chasing their own leads.
    The case is attracting offers from television regulars.
    Defense attorney Daniel Horowitz, a frequent personality on cable news shows, said he will represent, free of charge, anyone who gets Sandra home alive.
    Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, fresh from involvement in another high-profile missing-child case - the Caylee Anthony case in Florida - said he is offering a $10,000 reward for Sandra's safe return.

uziQ

Tracy community comes together for missing child

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17679/2244/

(snip)
    We have to hand it to all the people who have devoted nearly every waking hour to finding Sandra — in addition to the police department and search-and-rescue crews.
    Here are just a few:
    Lisa Encarncion, who has volunteered to be the family’s spokeswoman, having never met them before Friday. Her 16-year-old son died in a dirt bike accident six years ago, and she’s learned to heal her own grief by helping others.
    • Ken Silligman and the Community Emergency Response Team, which has coordinated search efforts. After two years of training, the 75-member, all-volunteer team was activated this weekend to coordinate search efforts.
    • Countless groups and individuals, like 22-year-old Mark Correa and his parents, Jose and Kelly Correa, who printed fliers and took them door-to-door, papering the town.
    • Gina Schnabel and her friends, who are holding out money jars and selling T-shirts with Sandra’s photo outside Wal-Mart and FoodMaxx. So far, they’ve collected more than $1,600 that will go to a reward fund.
    Why do they do it? As Schnabel says, "This is our community. This is our child. This is what a small town is all about."

SuziQ

http://www.kron.com/News/ArticleView...l/Default.aspx

(snips)
    Police and the FBI are working around the clock in the hopes of finding 8-year-old Sandra Cantu who was last seen at a Tracy mobile home park Friday afternoon.

Around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, KRON 4’s Terisa Estacio says four plainclothes officers showed up at the mobile park and started fanning out in the area. As another six officers drove up, three investigators were spotted exiting the Cantu house.

Investigators are currently taking pictures of cars in the area and hovering around the Cantu residence.

He notes that the FBI is currently processing evidence and examining three vehicles that were taken after search warrants were served in Tracy and Oakdale.

On Tuesday crews set out into the city’s wildlife area, scouring a nearby river. Watney says they searched a total of six areas but found nothing. He says they are not searching outside Tracy unless there is a credible lead.

While polygraph tests have been administered, officials are not saying who was tested.

GVS from 3/31 interview with detective
    http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0...511978,00.html

In this interview detectives say they hope to have some evidence processed within the next few days that could lead to a break in the case.

The detective also said that they are focused on what happened between Sandra walking back to the trailer, the five or less minutes inside, and when she walked away. They said she did not receive a phone call while she was in the trailer (Greta asked that question).

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast