756 users online (105 members and 651 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

You all have a forum for this case now under MISSING/LOCATED DISCUSSION

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=324

Spread out.

READ TITLES OF ALL THREADS BEFORE STARTING A NEW ONE, PLEASE.

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    on Feb. 27th the photo with the car towing comment was added.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

Can someone post updates regarding the presser tonight if any?

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Christine, are we allowed to post side by side comparisons of the 2 myspace photos? I don't think so but figured I'd ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    she has a myspace that is not private. misfit is all i can say. that is allowed right?
    Are we sure this is her? It says she grew up in ME and is a long way from home.

There's an MH on myspace from Manteca, CA however.

Did you guys see my post re: the SO with the same name as a James L in Manteca? I wonder if there is more to that than I thought?

on Feb. 27th the photo with the car towing comment was added.
    That is not the correct ML's myspace.

Her correct myspace is set to private and she is friends with all her other relatives on the L side.

I looked at that profile ilovemew, the woman who's myspace that is identifies herself as having grown up in Baileyville, Maine and spent her "entire childhood there with my mom and 3 brothers".

I'm not sure this is the one and the same.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

thanks for the forum! and thanks to everyone for the constant updates...i'm studying for finals;(
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Christine, are we allowed to post side by side comparisons of the 2 myspace photos? I don't think so but figured I'd ask.

Need more info, haven't been following so close, help me out. Who's MySpace? Who's pictures? Have they been mentioned in main stream media? Are they minors?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    Can someone post updates regarding the presser tonight if any?
    Sgt. Sheneman called the crime "an aberration," causing some to think they have their suspect(s) under surveillance and that there's not a serial killer running around.

Quote Originally Posted by msfittz View Post
    Are we sure this is her? It says she grew up in ME and is a long way from home.

There's an MH on myspace from Manteca, CA however.

Did you guys see my post re: the SO with the same name as a James L in Manteca? I wonder if there is more to that than I thought?
    the Manteca photo sure looks like she's related to the pastor's wife.

the Manteca photo sure looks like she's related to the pastor's wife.
    Maybe...but the Manteca photo looks like a different person than her other myspace. Same age though...they're both 28.

EDIT: I'm comparing these myspaces to the Cinderella myspace that we know is hers.

comment on killer profile

snipped from article linked below:

Pollini, who is not involved in the investigation, said based on what has been publicly disclosed, it appears Sandra's killer fits a "disorganized" profile someone lacking in intelligence who would commit a crime close to home and dump the victim's body nearby.

http://www.pe.com/ap_news/California..._397440C.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by FishingFunnyFrog View Post
    Maybe...but the Manteca photo looks like a different person than her other myspace. Same age though...they're both 28.

EDIT: I'm comparing these myspaces to the Cinderella myspace that we know is hers.
    how do we know the cinderella one is hers? the one with the guy in it right? cuz yea they don't both look the same.

how do we know the cinderella one is hers? the one with the guy in it right? cuz yea they don't both look the same.
    It's her's because I found it through her uncle or Father's (one of Lane Lawless's sons) myspace. And she is friends with her other relatives.

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast