CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
on Feb. 27th the photo with the car towing comment was added.

Can someone post updates regarding the presser tonight if any?

Christine, are we allowed to post side by side comparisons of the 2 myspace photos? I don't think so but figured I'd ask.

she has a myspace that is not private. misfit is all i can say. that is allowed right?

Are we sure this is her? It says she grew up in ME and is a long way from home.

There's an MH on myspace from Manteca, CA however.

Did you guys see my post re: the SO with the same name as a James L in Manteca? I wonder if there is more to that than I thought?

on Feb. 27th the photo with the car towing comment was added.

That is not the correct ML's myspace.

Her correct myspace is set to private and she is friends with all her other relatives on the L side.

I looked at that profile ilovemew, the woman who's myspace that is identifies herself as having grown up in Baileyville, Maine and spent her "entire childhood there with my mom and 3 brothers".

I'm not sure this is the one and the same.

thanks for the forum! and thanks to everyone for the constant updates...i'm studying for finals;(

Christine, are we allowed to post side by side comparisons of the 2 myspace photos? I don't think so but figured I'd ask.

Need more info, haven't been following so close, help me out. Who's MySpace? Who's pictures? Have they been mentioned in main stream media? Are they minors?

Can someone post updates regarding the presser tonight if any?

Sgt. Sheneman called the crime "an aberration," causing some to think they have their suspect(s) under surveillance and that there's not a serial killer running around.

Did you guys see my post re: the SO with the same name as a James L in Manteca? I wonder if there is more to that than I thought?

the Manteca photo sure looks like she's related to the pastor's wife.

the Manteca photo sure looks like she's related to the pastor's wife.

Maybe...but the Manteca photo looks like a different person than her other myspace. Same age though...they're both 28.

EDIT: I'm comparing these myspaces to the Cinderella myspace that we know is hers.

comment on killer profile

snipped from article linked below:

Pollini, who is not involved in the investigation, said based on what has been publicly disclosed, it appears Sandra's killer fits a "disorganized" profile someone lacking in intelligence who would commit a crime close to home and dump the victim's body nearby.

http://www.pe.com/ap_news/California/CA_Missing_Girl_397440C.shtml

Maybe...but the Manteca photo looks like a different person than her other myspace. Same age though...they're both 28.

EDIT: I'm comparing these myspaces to the Cinderella myspace that we know is hers.

how do we know the cinderella one is hers? the one with the guy in it right? cuz yea they don't both look the same.

how do we know the cinderella one is hers? the one with the guy in it right? cuz yea they don't both look the same.

It's her's because I found it through her uncle or Father's (one of Lane Lawless's sons) myspace. And she is friends with her other relatives.

Here's the post. I'm sure I'm going to do this wrong, so apologies in advance.

Thread: CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #7 View Single Post
#268 Today, 06:07 PM
msfittz
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetbeach
that's interesting ... makes ya wonder if he's related to the pastor.

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/pros...=1869503803053

Here's another. Again, I haven't seen this name in connection with the pastor - but this guy has a bunch of aliases. It says that he is incarcerated, but has be non-compliant since Sept. 2008. It also says that he may have relocated. I can't speculate on what that could mean.

There is a person who lives in Manteca that has the same name. Manteca is 14 miles from Tracy. You would take Tracy Blvd to the 205 to get there.

I keep coming back to this cretin, but couldn't find a connection with the pastor, nor do I know he's the guy in Manteca. However, I figured since we're heading down this path with the other guy that I'd post it and see what you all think.

I hate to bring some innocent guy (Manteca JL) into all this because he's unfortunate enough to share a last name with that crew.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by msfittz; Today at 06:08 PM. Reason: double url

comment on killer profile

snipped from article linked below:

Pollini, who is not involved in the investigation, said based on what has been publicly disclosed, it appears Sandra's killer fits a "disorganized" profile someone lacking in intelligence who would commit a crime close to home and dump the victim's body nearby.

http://www.pe.com/ap_news/California/CA_Missing_Girl_397440C.shtml

I hope that he was a disorganized killer. That means he left behind scads of evidence.

Here's the post. I'm sure I'm going to do this wrong, so apologies in advance.

Thread: CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #7 View Single Post
#268 Today, 06:07 PM
msfittz
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetbeach
that's interesting ... makes ya wonder if he's related to the pastor.

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/pros...=1869503803053

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by msfittz; Today at 06:08 PM. Reason: double url

Msfittz- i can't get the link to work :crazy:

On Nancy Grace the Sherriff said they IDed her by earrings she was wearing as well the clothes. Does this mean her body wasn't deceasesed that long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine