Wow! Thank God for Richard Grund & Thank God LP Told on the Anthony's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
People love to bash Leonard, but if it weren't for him stepping up, and saying this is bull----, and evil and I am going to let Jesse, his family and law enforcement know the A family is actually trying to frame Jesse.......... they may have gotten away with it. I thought he was fantastic for coming off her bond once he realized she was not looking for the baby, that is rarely ever done (unless the person commits another crime while they are out on bail), but him stepping forward and letting it be known what they are up to about Jesse really really makes me thankful to him! Way to go Cowboy!!!!

Before LP ever came on the scene, there were people right here on WS posting and defending JG, not falling for the posts trying to implicate him and his family, misidentifying pictures of them, claiming to have seen them with Caylee, etc. I'm glad LP passed on whatever information he came by to the G family, though.

i couldnt agree more! ty for the post. i think that LP put many many kinks in their plans and i am soooooooo glad for him!

Especially after hearing in the "wired" interview with AL and LA - how quick LA is willing to broadcast negative things about JG and imply he had motive, inclination and opportunity to do something to Caylee.

It amazes me how willing the whole family was to throw JG (or anyone else convenient) under the bus - and the lengths that family goes to to implicate anyone but one of their own regardless of logic or fact.

They have allowed this stupid, empty silly girl to steal money and the reputations of almost everyone around her with no consequences whatsoever. And they have taken enabling to an absolute art. They are willing to sacrifice anyone else to save her from being convicted of the ultimate theft - the life of her innocent child.

Even though LP has made some outrageous statements I have always felt he has a good, big heart.
Casey and her family made a fool out of him, he is not the type of person to cross, I hope he continues on his journey of making all of their lives a living h*ll.
The sooner that entire family is exposed the better.:furious:

God Bless Jesse, Richard and Leonard. They all are really good people with big hearts. You guys ARE the best! Thank you very much for all that you've done to help out with this case.
:thumb::yes::cool2::redface::wink::toast::highfive::rocker:

Before LP ever came on the scene, there were people right here on WS posting and defending JG, not falling for the posts trying to implicate him and his family, misidentifying pictures of them, claiming to have seen them with Caylee, etc. I'm glad LP passed on whatever information he came by to the G family, though.
I am really happy, and not at all surprised that all of you were already standing up for what is right regarding this kid, Jesse. I have only been on here a short while, but I am hooked because I love all the suffer no fools types that you all are. It reminds me so fondly of my grandparents who were very blunt and wise, I didn't come to appreciate the latter quality until I was well in to adulthood.
Leonard had his co worker Tracey actually living inside the A home while he had KC out on bail, and he often says , Tracey saw this or Tracey figured out that. I am so looking forward to his deposition. Does anyone have any link to his interview with LE? I know at one time he was asked and agreed to a polygraph. He rather reminds me of a southern version of the guy that started the Guardian Angels in New York, he doesn't dress to impress or watch his language, but he gets the job done. I'd much rather have a beer with him than JB any day of the week. I think if my grand mother met him, she would say something like he is a colorful fellow. LOL

Have you listened to GA's latest comment? Are you kidding me!!! GA needs to go over his transcripts and Grand jury statements once again. This is why GA attempted suicde, he NEW in his heart his daughter killed his grandchild Caylee. Look at his current words describing his daughter. It appears by GA's words he isn't accepting his reality. and isn't going to be able to make it all the way to trial without another depressive episode. Look how this has snowballed since his words with RG. LP can poke any of those yahoo's in the immediate family and those circling the wagon to be around them. I hope LP and anyone else will continue to chip away at the A's facade till they can realize and accept the truth.

Have you listened to GA's latest comment? Are you kidding me!!! GA needs to go over his transcripts and Grand jury statements once again. This is why GA attempted suicde, he NEW in his heart his daughter killed his grandchild Caylee. Look at his current words describing his daughter. It appears by GA's words he isn't accepting his reality. and isn't going to be able to make it all the way to trial without another depressive episode. Look how this has snowballed since his words with RG. LP can poke any of those yahoo's in the immediate family and those circling the wagon to be around them. I hope LP and anyone else will continue to chip away at the A's facade till they can realize and accept the truth.

GA has to talk crazy like this, it's all part of the plan, the rouse to lure unsuspecting people into donating to the new foundation silly.:)
It's the new kinder,gentler Anthony family.:waitasec:

Especially after hearing in the "wired" interview with AL and LA - how quick LA is willing to broadcast negative things about JG and imply he had motive, inclination and opportunity to do something to Caylee.

It amazes me how willing the whole family was to throw JG (or anyone else convenient) under the bus - and the lengths that family goes to to implicate anyone but one of their own regardless of logic or fact.

They have allowed this stupid, empty silly girl to steal money and the reputations of almost everyone around her with no consequences whatsoever. And they have taken enabling to an absolute art. They are willing to sacrifice anyone else to save her from being convicted of the ultimate theft - the life of her innocent child.

Good grief! I'm going to frame this! That was excellent! A pleasure to read!

I missed something. What did I miss? What happened? Who did something? Where do I go to find out? Puleeeeeeeeeeze help me.

God Bless Jesse, Richard and Leonard. They all are really good people with big hearts. You guys ARE the best! Thank you very much for all that you've done to help out with this case.
:thumb: :yes: :cool2: :redface: :wink: :toast: :highfive: :rocker:

It's nice to know there are some people running around Orlando, besides LE & WS who haven't forgotten it really is all about Caylee.

I missed something. What did I miss? What happened? Who did something? Where do I go to find out? Puleeeeeeeeeeze help me.

The A's are throwing JG under the bus and it is all coming out now.

The A's are throwing JG under the bus and it is all coming out now.

Thank you, Mama. Is there a thread or an article for that so I can catch up? How could they do that to that good, sweet boy? Of all people they pick him?:mad:

I always thought Casey told them to stay away from Jesse because he had talked with her recently. Out of all of her old friends, he was the only one I knew of that she had called during the time she murdered her daughter and July 16. So, telling her mom to stay away from him, to keep her them from comparing notes...and it snowballed from there. I had no idea they were actively trying to frame this poor kid!

What I do not understand is how does Casey's accusation against Jesse have anything to do with the nanny? Does she think she can just disregard her original story? Is she saying it is a conspiracy? Does anyone in this entire family have any common sense at all?

Regards,

Montana

Good Grief! How many more lives are the Anthony's going to try to destroy? I'm glad LP let the cat out of the bag and let the Grunds know what's going on. Also, I hope the Grunds file a civil suit against the Ant's when the murder trial is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer