View Poll Results: Which POI do you suspect?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wohler

11 10.78%
  • Sinclair

1 0.98%
  • Slayter

6 5.88%
  • Lawless

59 57.84%
  • others

25 24.51%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which POI do you suspect?

Question Which POI do you suspect?

Which POI do you suspect and why? My money's on Lawless because of the church being declared an active crime scene and that his mobile home was at the front of the park where Sandra was headed...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

You are so right! I forgot she was headed that way...just his mannerisms when the reporter was talking to his wife kinda creeped me out.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to frankieiiiieee For This Useful Post:

I also voted for Lawless, because of the church searching, the luggage story that's hinky, the location of their home in the direction Sandra turned, how the wife said Sandra was "abused," and a few others I can't remember. Each one might not be enough for me to focus on Lawless, but everything together.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    I also voted for Lawless, because of the church searching, the luggage story that's hinky, the location of their home in the direction Sandra turned, how the wife said Sandra was "abused," and a few others I can't remember. Each one might not be enough for me to focus on Lawless, but everything together.
    Me too, but I'm just not settled on him. Something is off for me, possibly another member of the family? IMOO.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chicagofa13 For This Useful Post:

The pastor, because of the way Sgt. Sheneman immediately answered a question at yesterday's presser by saying the pastor was interviewed soon after the luggage was unsealed. It was the fastest I've ever seen him respond, other than to say he couldn't comment or answer something. He seemed to jump at the question.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

I voted for Lawless, although before he came into the picture I was leaning heavily towards Slayter and his son....

The change to Lawless for me is the luggage story...how convenient if that is true....

I've also considered the Tracy60....which could very easily, imo, include Slayter, Wohler, Lawless, and Sinclair.....this thing could really blow up to be bigger than we can imagine...jmo of course

all of the POI are sick, creepy dudes and I personally think each of them needs to be watched very, very carefully for the rest of their lives.....moo

yes and they did not seem broken up about this, but claim she is like family to them. I am wondering if we will find out Sandra was 'tortured'........(abused)
    I honestly for some reason think 2 people are involved........IMOO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    The pastor, because of the way Sgt. Sheneman immediately answered a question at yesterday's presser by saying the pastor was interviewed soon after the luggage was unsealed. It was the fastest I've ever seen him respond, other than to say he couldn't comment or answer something. He seemed to jump at the question.
    The sergeant also said he wasn't a suspect/arrested YET. Makes me think he will be.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    The sergeant also said he wasn't a suspect/arrested YET. Makes me think he will be.
    Yes, and at, I think, a later presser--maybe the same one--he used the word "pastor" several times, as if he were trying to impress on listeners that this was their suspect--while at the same time denying he'd been arrested or settled upon as the suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by frankieiiiieee View Post
    You are so right! I forgot she was headed that way...just his mannerisms when the reporter was talking to his wife kinda creeped me out.
    Hi Frankie, I agree with your suspect and your reason. Their manner when being questioned by the reporter just didn't seem appropriate. Mr. L even looked away, and Ms. was too talkative, giving more info that needed, seemed nervous or anxious. They both seemed creepy!
    Last edited by Nonni Brenda; 04-08-2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: spelling

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nonni Brenda For This Useful Post:

Not just one, in the end... they "team"

Actually Wohler AND one of the Pastor's "decendents" plus the Pastor at some point, are my three initial votes.

So, it isn't just one involved in this.

I think they ALL had a role in helping the final act of Sandra's murder to take place. No pedo actor acts alone. But Pedo Park also played a HUGE role.

IMO Sandra was desensitized to thinking bad touch was actually not "that bad" because Wohler wasn't kicked out of the park, because LE did nothing back then. So even though that was "bad touch", her natural instincts were tampered with. "Oh he was just being friendly". Meaning Wohler's acts were OK by the regulating community. He got to drive by her house up and down her street after that. As much as he wanted it appears.

SO as far as I am concerned, guilty of this final heinous act or not, Wohler DID play a role. SO if/when her instincts kicked in again in the future, perhpas Friday at 4:05pm, if they did, she would likely not have kicked and run.

So now the community wants to know what to do. NOW they ask? What Pedo Park AND Tracy PD could have done was set a policy of ZERO TOLERANCE TO ANY PEDO ACT.

Too little, too late. But it can be fixed.

PS How was the bag weighted down in the water?

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sweetie_PI For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagofa13 View Post
    Me too, but I'm just not settled on him. Something is off for me, possibly another member of the family? IMOO.
    I agree. Nothing about his 'tenant' that I have seen here yet but still reading. Tenants- or boarders initials are PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    Hi Frankie, I agree with your suspect and your reason. Their manner when being questioned by the reporter just didn't seem appropriate. Mr. L even looked away, and Ms. was too talkative, giving more info that needed, seemed nervous or anxious. They both seemed creepy!
    Hi right back at ya Nonni! and yea it really did seem like they were nervous
    or suspicious. I'm thinking if he did something his wife knows it!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frankieiiiieee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by frankieiiiieee View Post
    Hi right back at ya Nonni! and yea it really did seem like they were nervous
    or suspicious. I'm thinking if he did something his wife knows it!
    Perhaps, but never underestimate the weird-out effect of having microphones thrust at you and reporters hurling questions when you've never been in a similar situation before.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

true true wow so much stuff that we dont know right can't wait till this is figured out, i think LE has it down though.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to frankieiiiieee For This Useful Post:

I just cannot vote, chances are only one person (may not even be one listed) is guilty while the others are being dragged........

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OkGrace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OkGrace View Post
    I just cannot vote, chances are only one person (may not even be one listed) is guilty while the others are being dragged........
    I felt the same and I voted anyway. Now I feel a bit guilty. I know everyone thinks they are nervous, but I would be too if I was drug out of bed, taken to the police and questioned for hours. Then I come home and reporters are there. Exhausted, confused, scared? Innocent or guilty they would be my emotions, I think they would be for most people.

(And no, I have never been questioned, and I haven't committed any crimes, but I know I would feel all those things!)

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chicagofa13 For This Useful Post:

Excellent Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie_PI View Post
    Actually Wohler AND one of the Pastor's "decendents" plus the Pastor at some point, are my three initial votes.

So, it isn't just one involved in this.

I think they ALL had a role in helping the final act of Sandra's murder to take place. No pedo actor acts alone. But Pedo Park also played a HUGE role.

IMO Sandra was desensitized to thinking bad touch was actually not "that bad" because Wohler wasn't kicked out of the park, because LE did nothing back then. So even though that was "bad touch", her natural instincts were tampered with. "Oh he was just being friendly". Meaning Wohler's acts were OK by the regulating community. He got to drive by her house up and down her street after that. As much as he wanted it appears.

SO as far as I am concerned, guilty of this final heinous act or not, Wohler DID play a role. SO if/when her instincts kicked in again in the future, perhpas Friday at 4:05pm, if they did, she would likely not have kicked and run.

So now the community wants to know what to do. NOW they ask? What Pedo Park AND Tracy PD could have done was set a policy of ZERO TOLERANCE TO ANY PEDO ACT.

Too little, too late. But it can be fixed.

PS How was the bag weighted down in the water?
    3 cheers to your post!

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    how about his smiling when the reporters asked him a question. also the fact that he repeated back the question to the reporter about his involvement. If these people tun out to be innocent than so be it. this is all for Sandra and whatever it takes to get her justice.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemew For This Useful Post:

Sorry, but Lawless. For more than one reason, but specifically the one stated by me on the Lawless thread. Hink-o-meter is stinky on that one. Yes, there are RSOs and sick mofos who kiss girls in the neighborhood, but.... I'm stuck on Lawless. I may be wrong, but that's who I'm sleuthing now...
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

37. The Following User Says Thank You to gibby207 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    Sorry, but Lawless. For more than one reason, but specifically the one stated by me on the Lawless thread. Hink-o-meter is stinky on that one. Yes, there are RSOs and sick mofos who kiss girls in the neighborhood, but.... I'm stuck on Lawless. I may be wrong, but that's who I'm sleuthing now...
    Best thing about your answer: how you've phrased it!

And I agree.

I did not vote in the poll, mainly because I am looking at specific people connected to LL.

I'd like more information on P. Martinez, whose name is connected to LL in the veromi database.

By the way, the P in those aliases stands for Pastor. It comes up here and there in various people searches. I don't think this is too many aliases at all. There is nothing there except all three names in various forms.

What interests me is the lack of info before the day he married, the same day he got saved.
    Last edited by RhythmicSun; 04-09-2009 at 02:28 PM. Reason: clarification, and corrected first initial in second line.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RhythmicSun For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunburst70791 View Post
    I voted for Lawless, although before he came into the picture I was leaning heavily towards Slayter and his son....

The change to Lawless for me is the luggage story...how convenient if that is true....

I've also considered the Tracy60....which could very easily, imo, include Slayter, Wohler, Lawless, and Sinclair.....this thing could really blow up to be bigger than we can imagine...jmo of course

all of the POI are sick, creepy dudes and I personally think each of them needs to be watched very, very carefully for the rest of their lives.....moo
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    yes and they did not seem broken up about this, but claim she is like family to them. I am wondering if we will find out Sandra was 'tortured'........(abused)
    I honestly for some reason think 2 people are involved........IMOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    Gosh , I've never thought of this till reading your posts, but what if the wife was the photographer and knows all about everything. I hope it is OK to post this as it is an unGodly thought. If anyone wants me to delete this sentence I will. A possibility, as is everything right now.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Invisible is offline Karma can change life with the swish of a horse's tail...Buddha

Lawless

I am going with Pastor Lawless...the suitcase, the church as possible crime scene, the gdaughter's car being searched. I think that the Pastor became obsessed with Sandra when she came to visit and play the grt grandchild. I think Sandra felt comfortable in the house and with the family. I think she would have willingly gone with Pastor Lawless.
    Karma can change life like the swish of a horse's tail...Buddha

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invisible For This Useful Post:

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    I am going with Pastor Lawless...the suitcase, the church as possible crime scene, the gdaughter's car being searched. I think that the Pastor became obsessed with Sandra when she came to visit and play the grt grandchild. I think Sandra felt comfortable in the house and with the family. I think she would have willingly gone with Pastor Lawless.
    I saw that on the 10:00 news tonight about Lawless's g-daughter's car being searched, but I couldn't find it in any print articles...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast