The Church?

frankieiiiieee

Inactive
Reaction score
I hate starting threads lol but since this is a big part of the investigation I figured we could use a place to discuss :) What is the connection and why is LE so convinced that it is so significant?:waitasec:

I hate starting threads lol but since this is a big part of the investigation I figured we could use a place to discuss :) What is the connection and why is LE so convinced that it is so significant?:waitasec:
I think she was attacked/murdered/or packaged into the suitcase there. Gloves were found under the church...

Fred W, a member of the church says the luggage was to be part of a rummage sale and was stolen the day Sandra went missing.

(IIRC other posters here say Connie L has since said it was hers (?) to be donated to the rummage sale. I don't have a link for that, so maybe someone else can help me out!!)

http://www.kcra.com/news/19121818/detail.html

Williams said that the mysterious black suitcase Cantu was found in was reported stolen by another congregation member the same day Cantu disappeared.

"That suitcase was to go to the church for a rummage sale with some stuff in it and the person put it somewhere, either in the back of a car somewhere. But anyway, when she came back out the suitcase was gone," Williams said.

Liansk ITA I think she was killed in that church...it's quiet and no one is there during the week! It's horribly sad too /:

Fred W, a member of the church says the luggage was to be part of a rummage sale and was stolen the day Sandra went missing. IIRC other posters here say Connie L has since said it was hers (?).

http://www.kcra.com/news/19121818/detail.html

Williams said that the mysterious black suitcase Cantu was found in was reported stolen by another congregation member the same day Cantu disappeared.

"That suitcase was to go to the church for a rummage sale with some stuff in it and the person put it somewhere, either in the back of a car somewhere. But anyway, when she came back out the suitcase was gone," Williams said.

Has it been clarified if it was stolen the same day as the rummage sale or were the items in a room getting ready to be sold at a later date? If it was that day then they may be able to figure out all the people that were at the sale at the time it was stolen.

I'm not sure if anyone knows...but...when I was a kid, my church used to have rummage sales every season. We would use that money to purchase food & drinks for missions that we would run for the poor & needy. Does anyone happen to know if this church runs missions? Do they serve meals for the less fortunate or homeless? Do they sometimes supply shelter? What is their walk-in ratio compared to their member sign-in for church services? If any of this could be considered, I'd wonder if anyone noticed the same face more than once? If so, how would this person be classified? Just wonderin'...

Has it been clarified if it was stolen the same day as the rummage sale or were the items in a room getting ready to be sold at a later date? If it was that day then they may be able to figure out all the people that were at the sale at the time it was stolen.

I don't have any idea. Unfortunately I couldn't get through all the day's posts and missed a lot of that discussion.

I don't want to make this about the luggage since there is a thread for luggage, but I think it may be the reason they tie the crime back to the church. Which is what this thread is about, lol, do I make any sense!!??

IIRC, Sgt. said no confirmation on luggage stolen and no report.....all hear say by those people.

IIRC, Sgt. said no confirmation on luggage stolen and no report.....all hear say by those people.

Correct. And when asked if they discussed the missing/stolen luggage in their interviews, he said "no comment".

So why are they looking under the crawl space...i thought of gacy *shudders* of course that would be my first thought. I thought maybe some insulation or wood was with the remains and that's how the church was connected? maybe carpet from the church or something?

So why are they looking under the crawl space...i thought of gacy *shudders* of course that would be my first thought. I thought maybe some insulation or wood was with the remains and that's how the church was connected? maybe carpet from the church or something?

Since the pond was just filled last week (news thread on WS) around the
1st and she was found on the 7th
and Sandra was kidnapped March 28.........
she had to be kept (if alive) or stored (if deceased) some where.
I'm wondering under church (gloves) deceased????

awwww poor baby /: that makes me so sad. It boggles my mind how people can be so cruel.

The FBI has classified Sandra's murder as having been committed by a " disorganized killer". Do we know if Gacy's profile was that of a disorganized killer? I honestly don't know...
I am thinking they may be onto a pedophillic serial spree killer.. it would explain the disorganization aspect.
Anyone who would either keep a live child or hide a decomposing body for a period of days has probably abducted/ killed before. First time non-familial killers with disorganization leave the body where the person died, or dump it immediately. (If the killer is a family member, the killer would be more likely to want to keep the body close by.)

BTW, I think the killer had at least one accomplice/ confidante'.

Gosh, I'm really hoping somebody reads here that would be familiar with this chirch. Are there any migrant workers that frequent this church? Any in which the pastor could have befriended, or adversely become skeptical of? Somebody he took extra time to "help"?

The FBI has classified Sandra's murder as having been committed by a " disorganized killer". Do we know if Gacy's profile was that of a disorganized killer? I honestly don't know...
I am thinking they may be onto a pedophillic serial spree killer.. it would explain the disorganization aspect.
Anyone who would either keep a live child or hide a decomposing body for a period of days has probably abducted/ killed before. First time non-familial killers with disorganization leave the body where the person died, or dump it immediately. (If the killer is a family member, the killer would be more likely to want to keep the body close by.)

To tell u the truth im not 100 % sure but I believe Gacy was considered an "organized" killer, as he had many victims, he was a homosexual man whom raped and killed young men. He hid behind a clown mask (this is where that whole creepy killer clown thing started!) and was a well liked person in the community. He owned a construction business and was very successful. He was a mass serial killer and buried the bodies under the crawl space in his home. Has nothing to do with the case but the crawl space. That's what made me think there could be other victims and maybe why there was speculation on weather or not this is the work of a serial killer. Idk but had to share! sorry off topic guys!:crazy:

Gosh, I'm really hoping somebody reads here that would be familiar with this chirch. Are there any migrant workers that frequent this church? Any in which the pastor could have befriended, or adversely become skeptical of? Somebody he took extra time to "help"?

This is what I was thinking too Jersey. I can only relate to being the granddaughter of a Preacher and that he would bring "lost souls" into his home from time to time. The lowest of the low and the broken to give them a change, to sponser them so to speak.

Also, my Grandparents would have small get togethers of bible studies in their own livingroom even though my Grandfather by the time I was born had his own congregation.

So it is not out of the realm of possibility that LE is not looking at the Pastor's home, and his church because they suspect him, but they might suspect someone he is associated with at this time or in the recent past?

Just some thoughts.

I know for real i wanna send in a spy to get one of those bulletins!

Oh I think Gacy was a highly-organized intelligent killer. He got away with murder, literally, for a very long time. IMO the crawl space is a logical place to search for hidden items, not necessarily as a burial or location to hide a body.

I just have a feeling she was not left anywhere for long, but put in the suitcase and taken away.

I also believe it is someone in the mhp or the church, not a stranger or migrant worker, but someone Sandra knew or knew of.

I just noticed that the church website has been changed. It seems they have disabled alot of it. No more comments, which is good IMO. It was getting pretty ugly.

Did they bring cadaver dogs into the church to sniff around?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back