1225 users online (210 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Gosh, I'm really hoping somebody reads here that would be familiar with this chirch. Are there any migrant workers that frequent this church? Any in which the pastor could have befriended, or adversely become skeptical of? Somebody he took extra time to "help"?
    This is what I was thinking too Jersey. I can only relate to being the granddaughter of a Preacher and that he would bring "lost souls" into his home from time to time. The lowest of the low and the broken to give them a change, to sponser them so to speak.

Also, my Grandparents would have small get togethers of bible studies in their own livingroom even though my Grandfather by the time I was born had his own congregation.

So it is not out of the realm of possibility that LE is not looking at the Pastor's home, and his church because they suspect him, but they might suspect someone he is associated with at this time or in the recent past?

Just some thoughts.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Gosh, I'm really hoping somebody reads here that would be familiar with this chirch. Are there any migrant workers that frequent this church? Any in which the pastor could have befriended, or adversely become skeptical of? Somebody he took extra time to "help"?
    I know for real i wanna send in a spy to get one of those bulletins!

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJana View Post
    The FBI has classified Sandra's murder as having been committed by a " disorganized killer". Do we know if Gacy's profile was that of a disorganized killer? I honestly don't know...
    I am thinking they may be onto a pedophillic serial spree killer.. it would explain the disorganization aspect.
    Anyone who would either keep a live child or hide a decomposing body for a period of days has probably abducted/ killed before. First time non-familial killers with disorganization leave the body where the person died, or dump it immediately. (If the killer is a family member, the killer would be more likely to want to keep the body close by.)

BTW, I think the killer had at least one accomplice/ confidante'.
    Oh I think Gacy was a highly-organized intelligent killer. He got away with murder, literally, for a very long time. IMO the crawl space is a logical place to search for hidden items, not necessarily as a burial or location to hide a body.

I just have a feeling she was not left anywhere for long, but put in the suitcase and taken away.

I also believe it is someone in the mhp or the church, not a stranger or migrant worker, but someone Sandra knew or knew of.

I just noticed that the church website has been changed. It seems they have disabled alot of it. No more comments, which is good IMO. It was getting pretty ugly.

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Did they bring cadaver dogs into the church to sniff around?

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    IIRC, Sgt. said no confirmation on luggage stolen and no report.....all hear say by those people.
    I was thinking that if it was stolen from the church they probably wouldn't have reported it stolen to police. Just handled it within the church.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofa13 View Post
    Oh I think Gacy was a highly-organized intelligent killer. He got away with murder, literally, for a very long time. IMO the crawl space is a logical place to search for hidden items, not necessarily as a burial or location to hide a body.

I just have a feeling she was not left anywhere for long, but put in the suitcase and taken away.

I also believe it is someone in the mhp or the church, not a stranger or migrant worker, but someone Sandra knew or knew of.
    I thought Gacy was probably classified as organized also, but have never read a profiler's report on him. I'm very aware of his crimes and the burying, the wanting to be close to his victims. He was totally schizo and his behavior in prison was also incredibly bizarre.

The hiding behind a mask of a clown--- metaphorically, being a " kind man who likes children".
    Just thinkin' about the men who do evil while hiding behind different types of " masks".

I agree with what you've said about Sandra's killer being someone she knew and trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I think she was attacked/murdered/or packaged into the suitcase there. Gloves were found under the church...
    Maybe even taken into the church, she died there, stored in the crawl space while someone or he went to pick up the suitcase Mrs CL said she had sitting out by her driveway, back to the shed, took out contents of suitcase, under the hint of darkness carried her into the shed, redressed her if needed, put on her shoes and shoved her in the bag. I still have not put the sequence together.

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJana View Post
    The FBI has classified Sandra's murder as having been committed by a " disorganized killer". Do we know if Gacy's profile was that of a disorganized killer? I honestly don't know...
    I am thinking they may be onto a pedophillic serial spree killer.. it would explain the disorganization aspect.
    Anyone who would either keep a live child or hide a decomposing body for a period of days has probably abducted/ killed before. First time non-familial killers with disorganization leave the body where the person died, or dump it immediately. (If the killer is a family member, the killer would be more likely to want to keep the body close by.)

BTW, I think the killer had at least one accomplice/ confidante'.
    Thanks, as I hadn't heard LE have classified her killer as 'disorganized.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofa13 View Post

ITA Chicago, I think the bag was in the pond before the call went out she was missing.

I don't think this killer cared if she was thrown into muddy sludge with not much water in it. Even if the pond wasn't full there would be some water in it. I seem to think he wanted her found sooner than later as he probably thought he had left no evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    Did they bring cadaver dogs into the church to sniff around?
    Hi again Ilovemew, I thought of the same thing tonight and don't think there was enough time {1 1/2 - 2 hours} for her body to develop an alertable death scent. Clues might have told them this and so they didn't call in cadaver dogs. And these investigators know the statistics, an abducted child is most usually dead within 3 hours acc to Marc Klaas.

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post

Hi again Ilovemew, I thought of the same thing tonight and don't think there was enough time {1 1/2 - 2 hours} for her body to develop an alertable death scent. Clues might have told them this and so they didn't call in cadaver dogs. And these investigators know the statistics, an abducted child is most usually dead within 3 hours acc to Marc Klaas.
    I thought I had read here somewhere that she had to have been "stored" for a few days because the irrigation pond would not have been filled yet.
    I was thinking she was put in the crawl space for awhile.
    Poor baby girl this su**s to type!!!

According to SGT S. in presser the pond had been filled for at least two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    I thought I had read here somewhere that she had to have been "stored" for a few days because the irrigation pond would not have been filled yet.
    I was thinking she was put in the crawl space for awhile.
    Poor baby girl this su**s to type!!!

I don't know - While this killer may have premeditated somewhat, the whole suitcase deal makes me think it was a spur of the moment decision. That's not to say the killer might not have a history of crime, but that he just took an opportunity when the child was out alone and no one was around.

Anyway - my 2 cents.

Here are some facts about the Church:

ABC News: Searching for Sandra's Killer

Police and FBI agents began working at the church, located about 500 feet from Sandra's home, around 2 p.m. on Tuesday and continued into the evening, Sheneman said.

ABC's KGO-TV in San Francisco reported that a team of FBI agents removed items from inside the church and from the pastor's home which is located in the same mobile home park where Sandra lived. FBI agents were also seen searching a crawl space under the church.

The pastor's wife, Connie Lawless, told KGO that they are cooperating with police. She confirmed that investigators removed some items from their home. "They took the usual stuff -- phone, computers, things of that nature. We were very open to them taking anything they wanted to take."
    Fear Grips Tracy as Cops Search

Investigators appeared to be focusing most on the Clover Road Baptist Church, on West Clover Road about a quarter-mile from the park, and spent at least three hours since the discovery of Sandra's body questioning its pastor, Lane Lawless. Tuesday evening, officials in white forensics suits and gloves and armed with a search warrant were meticulously picking through the building.

No arrests were made, and police Sgt. Tony Sheneman said the pastor "has not been named as a suspect."

...Sandra's family - who gave no public interviews Tuesday - does not attend Clover Road Baptist Church, neighbors said. The church's Web site said Lawless has headed the church since 1981 and has three grown children and nine grandchildren.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Video of Police Searching Clover Road Church

Screencaps of the Video ~ Not in Order of Appearance:

Crawl Space

Gloves Discovered in Crawl Space

Plastic Bag Found on Property

Paper Towel Marked as Evidence

Shed Searched

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I can't tell is that paper towel inside the fence?

would anyone happen to have an ariel photo marking Sandra's MHP and the Church?

TIA

The shed and esp the crawl space is so creepy to me!
    My hair stood up on end when looking at crawl space.
    Do we know if samples of dirt taken, or dog were brought in?
    Perfect hiding place............
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast