1479 users online (293 members and 1186 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Question on crawl space.....is the crawl space accessible outside? I mean I know it is, but would it have been visible to anyone passing by? or would someone have to *know* it was there? Does that make sense??

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    The shed and esp the crawl space is so creepy to me!
    My hair stood up on end when looking at crawl space.
    Do we know if samples of dirt taken, or dog were brought in?
    Perfect hiding place............
    There were gloves found under the church correct?

That made the hair on the back of my neck stand up! WHY would there be a pair of gloves UNDER the church unless they were trying to hide something. And WHAT was in the shed???? I want INFO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofa13 View Post
    Fred W, a member of the church says the luggage was to be part of a rummage sale and was stolen the day Sandra went missing.

(IIRC other posters here say Connie L has since said it was hers (?) to be donated to the rummage sale. I don't have a link for that, so maybe someone else can help me out!!)

http://www.kcra.com/news/19121818/detail.html

Williams said that the mysterious black suitcase Cantu was found in was reported stolen by another congregation member the same day Cantu disappeared.

"That suitcase was to go to the church for a rummage sale with some stuff in it and the person put it somewhere, either in the back of a car somewhere. But anyway, when she came back out the suitcase was gone," Williams said.

---
    This is really strange to me. Who knew that the suitcase was put into the car? It seems to me that the murderer would have had to know about the suitcase. IMO, the murderer would not have killed Cantu and then walked around the Mobile Home Park looking for something to hide her in and coincidentally found a suitcase just sitting in a car waiting to be found just when a little girl needed to be hidden and disposed of in an irrigation pond. I'm just not buying it. Whoever took the little girl knew exactly where to find the suitcase and did not have to look very far for a way to hide Cantu.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    ---
    This is really strange to me. Who knew that the suitcase was put into the car? It seems to me that the murderer would have had to know about the suitcase. IMO, the murderer would not have killed Cantu and then walked around the Mobile Home Park looking for something to hide her in and coincidentally found a suitcase just sitting in a car waiting to be found just when a little girl needed to be hidden and disposed of in an irrigation pond. I'm just not buying it. Whoever took the little girl knew exactly where to find the suitcase and did not have to look very far for a way to hide Cantu.
    bolded by me. Very Hinky for sure and this is important! I agree
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

bolded by me. Very Hinky for sure and this is important! I agree
    yeah just a little too convenient.....what are the odds, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by bp531 View Post
    I just noticed that the church website has been changed. It seems they have disabled alot of it. No more comments, which is good IMO. It was getting pretty ugly.
    Sorry to quote my own post, but apparently I was mistaken. The church website is up like it originally was. It was really late last night when I was trying to access it, so it must have been something I was doing wrong. IDK

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    quick thing on the church... I was just watching KRON live and they were answering questions that people tweeted in .... one of them was about the gloves...

They said that Shenehan would not confirm or deny that gloves were found under the church.

They also showed some video they took of the church search and it showed fbi using blue light inside

Also about the church~ just another thought provoking question (also that I sorta-semi posted on the Profile of a killer thread).....do we know if the church was accessible going out of the back of the MHP?

The shed and esp the crawl space is so creepy to me!
    My hair stood up on end when looking at crawl space.
    Do we know if samples of dirt taken, or dog were brought in?
    Perfect hiding place............
    Very creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Always Have Hope~ View Post
    Also about the church~ just another thought provoking question (also that I sorta-semi posted on the Profile of a killer thread).....do we know if the church was accessible going out of the back of the MHP?
    There is only one way in and one way out, although it might be accessible via foot.

Quote Originally Posted by **sweetpickles** View Post
    There is only one way in and one way out, although it might be accessible via foot.
    via foot~ that's what has my curiousity (sp) up......

Quote Originally Posted by ~Always Have Hope~ View Post
    I tried to map it out and it appears there are yards with fences to prevent someone crossing easily from the mhp to the church via the back way.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I tried to map it out and it appears there are yards with fences to prevent someone crossing easily from the mhp to the church via the back way.
    Thank you! I guess we (and I mean me) are back to focusing on the fact that Sandra had to have left the mhp via the regular one and only entrance....

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    quick thing on the church... I was just watching KRON live and they were answering questions that people tweeted in .... one of them was about the gloves...

They said that Shenehan would not confirm or deny that gloves were found under the church.

They also showed some video they took of the church search and it showed fbi using blue light inside
    Isn't blue light used to detect blood?

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

Question

Are there any Tracy locals out there who know if the Clover Road Baptist Church does outreach/ helps the migrant farm workers or RSO's???
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast