It's ALL about SANDRA

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
We all know what a happy little girl SANDRA was. WE will always see her happily skipping down the street.....so carefree.
Now what we need to remember...........
what foods did she like?
her hobbies?
her middle name?
personal things to remember a beautiful child.................
taken to soon and so sadly

2nd grader
liked movies and bowling
liked Bratz dolls
liked Hannah Montana

I think she might have liked "Hello Kitty", since she had the shirt on. I love HK, I collect her, and I felt a little connection with this case because of it (I know that sounds silly).

She liked cookies.
Her mother loved her very much and she loved her mother.

She liked doing cartwheels.
She liked windmilling her arms.

Her 'joy of life' at the beginning of that video.

Her beautiful, smiling face in the photos.

How so many described her as happy, friendly and outgoing.

How as only a second-grader in school, she already had choices of friends to visit.

On WS, I've stuck more to the cold cases; this is the first current one I've followed. The night it was announced she was dead--well, I didn't think anything like this would affect old me like it did. I've taught school, high school, then college, for many years, and the death of a bright child in the height of her innocence in life just, in this case, devastated me.

Sandra, you were such a gorgeous angel on this earth and you captured my heart with your playful innocence. Jumping, skipping, windmilling your arms as you went about your merry way. Such a free spirited angel you were, but you were constrained to this earth. Now you are truly free for evermore, in a world more perfect than we can ever imagine. I'm so very sorry for the evil you encountered after you left the view of the surveillance cameras. The thought of what may have happened to you during you final hours on this earth is more than my heart and mind can bear but the world you live in now is more perfect than we could ever begin to comprehend and I will meet you there one day sweet angel. Until then know that you are loved and justice will be served for you Sandra...whisper the name of the evil that hurt you sweetie...we will listen and we will hear.

Never, ever going to forget the skipping as well.

R.I.P. Sweet Sandra....

Hello there pretty one. It really is heartbreaking that you were taken away from your family and friends so soon. I watched your Mommy on tv this morning and I cried with her. Sandra, your Mommy needs to hear from you right now. I know you are safe and happy as can be playing with the angels this morning, but if you could just wander close to your Mommy and let her feel your warmth I think it will make all the difference.

You have touched my heart.

cartoon_380.gif

Sweet Sandra,
You've touched so many lives in a short time. Your joy for life is contagious and you reminded us all what it is like to be a kid. Though we saw just a moment of your time here, thank you for letting it be filled with skipping, swinging your arms, and enjoying being outside. What a beautiful way to remember you. Go get a hug from Jesus, and someday we will join you and give you a hug too. :blowkiss:

Angie Chavez described Cantu as fun-loving and full of energy.

"She loved Hannah Montana," the aunt recalled. "She used to sing 'Best of Both Worlds' all over the house and color and garden. She loved to cook. In fact, the last time that I saw her, she helped me make breakfast."

She recalled how during a trip to Disneyland, Cantu bravely rode the Matterhorn roller coaster.

"At 4 years old, I thought that was pretty incredible," she added.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19136354/detail.html

Poor baby, R.I.P. One of your killers have been found and you will get justice now.
Play and skip with the angels.
You are in great hands now.
GOD is real, these people that hurt you were with the devil and not with GOD.
They were just pretending.
((((hugs)))

She seems to have been just a beautiful and sweet child in every way.

Our hearts are breaking, but she will never know any more pain or sorrow or suffering. That is the only way this is bearable.

Rest in Peace Sweet Sandra! You are very loved.

RIP Sandra, God will care for you now, you will be forever taken care of.

God Bless Sandra and her Family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suvendudash