1145 users online (227 members and 918 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81
  1. #1

    Where are the interviews with Mallory? texts?

    Mallory: exchanged texts with Casey when Lee was hunting for her in July, according to the interview with Michelle Murphy that was recently released. Here is the link to the thread where the link to her interview can be found. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82472

    I also recall someone else-Annie perhaps? not sure, discussing the night when Lee went hunting for Casey in July before it was "discovered" that Caylee was in fact TRULY missing and not just absent from their lives, and Mallory was in attendance for that event as well.

    Also Mallory is obviously dead in the middle of all of this and being Lee's girlfriend or fiance' would have some info I would think.

    So where are the interviews with Mallory?
    Where are those texts they excahnged where Casey told her she did not want to see anyone or talk to anyone, including her brother? This would seem to be pertinent info...so where is it?

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Mallory: exchanged texts with Casey when Lee was hunting for her in July, according to the interview with Michelle Murphy that was recently released. Here is the link to the thread where the link to her interview can be found. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82472

    I also recall someone else-Annie perhaps? not sure, discussing the night when Lee went hunting for Casey in July before it was "discovered" that Caylee was in fact TRULY missing and not just absent from their lives, and Mallory was in attendance for that event as well.

    Also Mallory is obviously dead in the middle of all of this and being Lee's girlfriend or fiance' would have some info I would think.

    So where are the interviews with Mallory?
    Where are those texts they excahnged where Casey told her she did not want to see anyone or talk to anyone, including her brother? This would seem to be pertinent info...so where is it?
    Great questions, Magic-Cat ........... I, too, am curious regarding this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    Good question. I wonder if Mallory was ever interviewed and, if not, why not? I have never heard even a whisper about Mallory being interviewed.

  4. #4
    Well, Annie, who was Casey's BFF was not interviewed until January 7th was it? and that by State supoena and being forced to come in and give information...so perhaps they have had a similar time with Mallory? or what? There is another name also, Melena that keeps coming up and I have seen nothing of her either.

    I KNOW Mallory would have inside information, but if she would divulge it or not is another story entirely. But surely they have interviewed her or attemtped to interview her-considering she is CLOSE to the situation? If not then that makes NO sense at all.

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  5. #5
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Well, Annie, who was Casey's BFF was not interviewed until January 7th was it? and that by State supoena and being forced to come in and give information...so perhaps they have had a similar time with Mallory? or what? There is another name also, Melena that keeps coming up and I have seen nothing of her either.

    I KNOW Mallory would have inside information, but if she would divulge it or not is another story entirely. But surely they have interviewed her or attemtped to interview her-considering she is CLOSE to the situation? If not then that makes NO sense at all.
    Thanks magic-cat, I had almost forgotten about her! Where is that interview?!

  6. #6
    No problem...it is nagging at me ever since all this "dump" happened...all this time we have seen not one word nor heard one word from Mallory and now this other name also keeps coming up and nada-so I guess we can speculate until the cows come home, huh?

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  7. #7
    I think there are a lot of things we haven't heard about, because LE is with holding the information. Hopefully that means there is some juicy stuff contained in it that will result in a conviction.

    I also wonder why we haven't heard anything about Mallory recently at all. Is she still with LA?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,875
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    No problem...it is nagging at me ever since all this "dump" happened...all this time we have seen not one word nor heard one word from Mallory and now this other name also keeps coming up and nada-so I guess we can speculate until the cows come home, huh?
    Great catch, Magic-Cat.

    In addition to the other reasons that I believe she'd try to put her interview off, she might have further wish to avoid being interviewed because investigators might also ask about the donations to HelpFindCaylee. Wasn't Mallory's Mother the treasurer of the trust fund?

    Anyone have a bookmarked link to the witness lists? Is Mallory on the States? I don't recall.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerchick View Post
    I think there are a lot of things we haven't heard about, because LE is with holding the information. Hopefully that means there is some juicy stuff contained in it that will result in a conviction.

    I also wonder why we haven't heard anything about Mallory recently at all. Is she still with LA?
    The last I heard Mallory also returned home to her parents. Strange set up. Isn't it about time that both she and Lee grew up.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,521
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Well, Annie, who was Casey's BFF was not interviewed until January 7th was it? and that by State supoena and being forced to come in and give information...so perhaps they have had a similar time with Mallory? or what? There is another name also, Melena that keeps coming up and I have seen nothing of her either.

    I KNOW Mallory would have inside information, but if she would divulge it or not is another story entirely. But surely they have interviewed her or attemtped to interview her-considering she is CLOSE to the situation? If not then that makes NO sense at all.
    http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/St...-calabrese.pdf

    Melena's interview is here it is 3/3 on this file.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



    ~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~


    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11


    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,521
    Mallory and MH, they went all the way to CA to interview him and we've seen nothing...
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



    ~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~


    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11


    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by missmybaby View Post
    http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/St...-calabrese.pdf

    Melena's interview is here it is 3/3 on this file.
    Hey thanks for that-I do not know how in the world I missed it.
    She had known Casey for a very long time. I am noting a theme in all of these interviews of all these people who knew Casey. Cindy was overbearing and wanted to be Caylee's mother, and George was very much disliked by his daughter.

    I KNOW Mallory could give us the low-down on the home-scene...if she wanted to be honest about it all...but still,

    where IS Mallory's interview? and those pesky little text messages from the night of the hunt or other times for that matter?

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by missmybaby View Post
    Mallory and MH, they went all the way to CA to interview him and we've seen nothing...
    Yeah, I forgot about Mark, I guess since he is so far away...I bet Jose gets on here to find out what HE is missing to save himself some time, don't you? Another that seems to still be missing was the lady that was working for the bond company that was on the inside with Casey...I don't think we have ever seen hers...and Bobby the tattoo guy? The one who did the tattoo...I don't recall seeing his interview or listening to it, do you?

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,860
    Be interesting to see whether LE interviewed Lee's GF pre-Mallory, as well. I think her name is Tara H. and she is the ex-wife of Mark H.


    “Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    722
    I have been waiting on tenderhooks for these the Mallory stuff to be realised. You can bet LA has had MANY honest discussions with her about what was going on. The sort of things he couldnt discuss with Cindy...
    Last edited by JBean; 04-24-2009 at 09:25 PM. Reason: restored name to it's natural state :)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Interviews 10/17/2011 All interviews #2
    By dog.gone.cute in forum Lisa Irwin
    Replies: 364
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 11:16 AM
  2. Tech Forensics, computers cel phones, texts,
    By tlcya in forum Zahra Clare Baker
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 02:05 PM