Where are the interviews with Mallory? texts?

magic-cat

Mother to Many
Reaction score
Website
www.thedistryct.com
Mallory: exchanged texts with Casey when Lee was hunting for her in July, according to the interview with Michelle Murphy that was recently released. Here is the link to the thread where the link to her interview can be found. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82472

I also recall someone else-Annie perhaps? not sure, discussing the night when Lee went hunting for Casey in July before it was "discovered" that Caylee was in fact TRULY missing and not just absent from their lives, and Mallory was in attendance for that event as well.

Also Mallory is obviously dead in the middle of all of this and being Lee's girlfriend or fiance' would have some info I would think.

So where are the interviews with Mallory?
Where are those texts they excahnged where Casey told her she did not want to see anyone or talk to anyone, including her brother? This would seem to be pertinent info...so where is it?:confused:

Mallory: exchanged texts with Casey when Lee was hunting for her in July, according to the interview with Michelle Murphy that was recently released. Here is the link to the thread where the link to her interview can be found. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82472

I also recall someone else-Annie perhaps? not sure, discussing the night when Lee went hunting for Casey in July before it was "discovered" that Caylee was in fact TRULY missing and not just absent from their lives, and Mallory was in attendance for that event as well.

Also Mallory is obviously dead in the middle of all of this and being Lee's girlfriend or fiance' would have some info I would think.

So where are the interviews with Mallory?
Where are those texts they excahnged where Casey told her she did not want to see anyone or talk to anyone, including her brother? This would seem to be pertinent info...so where is it?:confused:

Great questions, Magic-Cat ........... I, too, am curious regarding this.

Good question. I wonder if Mallory was ever interviewed and, if not, why not? I have never heard even a whisper about Mallory being interviewed.

Well, Annie, who was Casey's BFF was not interviewed until January 7th was it? and that by State supoena and being forced to come in and give information...so perhaps they have had a similar time with Mallory? or what? There is another name also, Melena that keeps coming up and I have seen nothing of her either.

I KNOW Mallory would have inside information, but if she would divulge it or not is another story entirely. But surely they have interviewed her or attemtped to interview her-considering she is CLOSE to the situation? If not then that makes NO sense at all.

Well, Annie, who was Casey's BFF was not interviewed until January 7th was it? and that by State supoena and being forced to come in and give information...so perhaps they have had a similar time with Mallory? or what? There is another name also, Melena that keeps coming up and I have seen nothing of her either.

I KNOW Mallory would have inside information, but if she would divulge it or not is another story entirely. But surely they have interviewed her or attemtped to interview her-considering she is CLOSE to the situation? If not then that makes NO sense at all.

Thanks magic-cat, I had almost forgotten about her! Where is that interview?!

No problem...it is nagging at me ever since all this "dump" happened...all this time we have seen not one word nor heard one word from Mallory and now this other name also keeps coming up and nada-so I guess we can speculate until the cows come home, huh?

I think there are a lot of things we haven't heard about, because LE is with holding the information. Hopefully that means there is some juicy stuff contained in it that will result in a conviction.

I also wonder why we haven't heard anything about Mallory recently at all. Is she still with LA?

No problem...it is nagging at me ever since all this "dump" happened...all this time we have seen not one word nor heard one word from Mallory and now this other name also keeps coming up and nada-so I guess we can speculate until the cows come home, huh?

Great catch, Magic-Cat.

In addition to the other reasons that I believe she'd try to put her interview off, she might have further wish to avoid being interviewed because investigators might also ask about the donations to HelpFindCaylee. Wasn't Mallory's Mother the treasurer of the trust fund?

Anyone have a bookmarked link to the witness lists? Is Mallory on the States? I don't recall.

I think there are a lot of things we haven't heard about, because LE is with holding the information. Hopefully that means there is some juicy stuff contained in it that will result in a conviction.

I also wonder why we haven't heard anything about Mallory recently at all. Is she still with LA?

The last I heard Mallory also returned home to her parents. Strange set up. Isn't it about time that both she and Lee grew up.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/DONEcrittenden-bennett-calabrese.pdf

Melena's interview is here it is 3/3 on this file.

Mallory and MH, they went all the way to CA to interview him and we've seen nothing...

Hey thanks for that-I do not know how in the world I missed it.
She had known Casey for a very long time. I am noting a theme in all of these interviews of all these people who knew Casey. Cindy was overbearing and wanted to be Caylee's mother, and George was very much disliked by his daughter.

I KNOW Mallory could give us the low-down on the home-scene...if she wanted to be honest about it all...but still,

where IS Mallory's interview? and those pesky little text messages from the night of the hunt or other times for that matter?

Mallory and MH, they went all the way to CA to interview him and we've seen nothing...

Yeah, I forgot about Mark, I guess since he is so far away...I bet Jose gets on here to find out what HE is missing to save himself some time, don't you?:rolleyes: Another that seems to still be missing was the lady that was working for the bond company that was on the inside with Casey...I don't think we have ever seen hers...and Bobby the tattoo guy? The one who did the tattoo...I don't recall seeing his interview or listening to it, do you?

Be interesting to see whether LE interviewed Lee's GF pre-Mallory, as well. I think her name is Tara H. and she is the ex-wife of Mark H.

I have been waiting on tenderhooks for these the Mallory stuff to be realised. You can bet LA has had MANY honest discussions with her about what was going on. The sort of things he couldnt discuss with Cindy...

Off topic of the title, but not of the ongoing off-topic discussion-hehehe-one interesting fact about Melena is that she was due to meet Casey on June 17th for HER (Melena) birthday and Casey messaged her something about her life being too HECTIC right then and she just could not make it...I'll say her life was hectic along about then!

Yeah, I forgot about Mark, I guess since he is so far away...I bet Jose gets on here to find out what HE is missing to save himself some time, don't you?:rolleyes: Another that seems to still be missing was the lady that was working for the bond company that was on the inside with Casey...I don't think we have ever seen hers...and Bobby the tattoo guy? The one who did the tattoo...I don't recall seeing his interview or listening to it, do you?

Tracey? and you're right after I read the Danny interview I forgot about Bobby. Can you imagine with all the time we've put into reading these, the number of hours it took for LE to put them together and to listen to the same tired crap over and over without ever getting the answers they need?

This is not the KC I know, KC loves Caylee, blah blah blah... They're right it's a different KC and this one murdered her baby. So how about forgetting the KC you knew and help LE figure out how this happened instead of making them listen to hours and hours of who the old KC was, the one who stole $56,000. from her parents and stole from her grandparents and friends, talked to her parents like they are the scum of the earth and told vicious lies about. The old KC was such an improvement, not.

Was it the old KC who took a picture of her baby, arms reaching out crying, heart broken, instead of picking her up and holding her in her arms? I really hate what she has done.

Yeah, I'm thinking Jose does a lot of reading here. It's one of the reasons he's so snarky all the time. He should just pack it in and try to salvage what's left of his career, if it's not already too late. What do you think?

Mallory
Mark H
JPC

...there are a few interviews that either didn't take place or haven't been released yet...

Got a question for you guys:

Does anyone recall whether or not we've got any info. re: whether or not Mallory was asked when/dates that Casey went to Lee's house - either for a visit, overnight, etc.? I'm interested in any time that might have been discussed - pre-arrest, post-arrest, etc.

If you recall such a line of questioning, and can find it in the transcript pages for anyone, or could point me to the approximate time frame in same, I'd be ever so grateful.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back