827 users online (115 members and 712 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

George and Cindy Depositions...

Hi All

In Oz here. Can someone tell me how many hours it is until the depositions start? I can't work out the time difference and I would love to watch them as they are posted.

TIA

Hey there...

Okay...

One of them starts at 10:30 a.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time) which is 7 hrs and 20 minutes from now. The 2nd one follows at 1:30 EST. I think I got that right.

Hey there Darnudes,

I am on the Gold Coast. I think they are due to start around mid-night our time.

They should be online by the time we get up tomorrow

I'm not sure about the time difference though

"Cindy and George Anthony are scheduled to give depositions on Thursday in the civil suit case filed by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

They will be deposed separately at 10:30 a.m. EDT and 1:30 p.m.EDT at the Morgan & Morgan Law Office. The depositions are not open to the public, but transcripts of their interviews are expected to be released afterward."

Article:
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...ny_depositions
    Last edited by Bluebelle; 04-09-2009 at 03:14 AM. Reason: to add EDT

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    Hey there...

Okay...

One of them starts at 10:30 a.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time) which is 7 hrs and 20 minutes from now. The 2nd one follows at 1:30 EST. I think I got that right.
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammiejam View Post
    Hey there Darnudes,

I am on the Gold Coast. I think they are due to start around mid-night our time.

They should be online by the time we get up tomorrow
    Hi Sammiejam, Brissie here--so we are close by

Hmm, now do I stay up and do a late night or get up early?

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    Hi Sammiejam, Brissie here--so we are close by

Hmm, now do I stay up and do a late night or get up early?
    Darnudes, Just stay in bed. They aren't going to be broadcast live, but the transcripts will be available later per the media - so don't worry about missing them - they'll be available for your viewing whenever you wake up!

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    Hi All

In Oz here. Can someone tell me how many hours it is until the depositions start? I can't work out the time difference and I would love to watch them as they are posted.

TIA

These ought to be GOOD! I wonder how combative Cindy will be...

Darnudes, Just stay in bed. They aren't going to be broadcast live, but the transcripts will be available later per the media - so don't worry about missing them - they'll be available for your viewing whenever you wake up!
    Ooh thanks, didn't know that

GypsyRose, thanks for thinking of my beauty sleep.

In Oz though we are about to start our Easter Holidays and tomorrow is Good Friday, so I have the whole looong weekend to sleep and I love to keep up to date with this case.

Bluebell, I'm sure these depo's are going to be very interesting. Only problem will be trying to listen to Cindy twitter away for 3 hours.

Our ears will bleed this day.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Our ears will bleed this day.
    Yup...and even more than that magic-cat...I think our heads might even explode!

Yup...and even more than that magic-cat...I think our heads might even explode!
    It is possible...I know when I watched her FBI interview I almost had to get drunk, and it was the middle of the night! Cindy is hard on all the senses, and I swear, for me, George is almost just as bad...I want to just shake him and scream GROW A PAIR George!

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

It is possible...I know when I watched her FBI interview I almost had to get drunk, and it was the middle of the night! Cindy is hard on all the senses, and I swear, for me, George is almost just as bad...I want to just shake him and scream GROW A PAIR George!

lol....oh snap! That is exactly how I feel.

Oh...I can't even LOOK at her anymore. And hearing her voice? It makes me want to reach through my computer screen and snatch her bald! Rest assured that Morgan won't tolerate the same manipulation tactics or bullcrap she usually tries to pull. No ma'am! Even though she drives me to screams, I can't wait to hear what's instore for us later today. I'm betting she perjures herself more than a few times!

I'm wondering...will Morgan's firm be releasing video of the depos or just the printed transcripts?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast