George and Cindy Depositions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darnudes

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi All

In Oz here. Can someone tell me how many hours it is until the depositions start? I can't work out the time difference and I would love to watch them as they are posted.

TIA

:)

Hey there...

Okay...

One of them starts at 10:30 a.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time) which is 7 hrs and 20 minutes from now. The 2nd one follows at 1:30 EST. I think I got that right.

Hey there Darnudes,

I am on the Gold Coast. I think they are due to start around mid-night our time.

They should be online by the time we get up tomorrow :)

I'm not sure about the time difference though :)

"Cindy and George Anthony are scheduled to give depositions on Thursday in the civil suit case filed by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

They will be deposed separately at 10:30 a.m. EDT and 1:30 p.m.EDT at the Morgan & Morgan Law Office. The depositions are not open to the public, but transcripts of their interviews are expected to be released afterward."

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...ny_depositions

Hey there...

Okay...

One of them starts at 10:30 a.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time) which is 7 hrs and 20 minutes from now. The 2nd one follows at 1:30 EST. I think I got that right.

Thank you so much!

Hey there Darnudes,

I am on the Gold Coast. I think they are due to start around mid-night our time.

They should be online by the time we get up tomorrow :)

Hi Sammiejam, Brissie here--so we are close by :)

Hmm, now do I stay up and do a late night or get up early?

Hi Sammiejam, Brissie here--so we are close by :)

Hmm, now do I stay up and do a late night or get up early?

Darnudes, Just stay in bed. They aren't going to be broadcast live, but the transcripts will be available later per the media - so don't worry about missing them - they'll be available for your viewing whenever you wake up!:blowkiss:

Hi All

In Oz here. Can someone tell me how many hours it is until the depositions start? I can't work out the time difference and I would love to watch them as they are posted.

TIA

:)

These ought to be GOOD! I wonder how combative Cindy will be... :fight:

Darnudes, Just stay in bed. They aren't going to be broadcast live, but the transcripts will be available later per the media - so don't worry about missing them - they'll be available for your viewing whenever you wake up!:blowkiss:

Ooh thanks, didn't know that :)

GypsyRose, thanks for thinking of my beauty sleep. :)

In Oz though we are about to start our Easter Holidays and tomorrow is Good Friday, so I have the whole looong weekend to sleep and I love to keep up to date with this case.

Bluebell, I'm sure these depo's are going to be very interesting. Only problem will be trying to listen to Cindy twitter away for 3 hours.

Yup...and even more than that magic-cat...I think our heads might even explode!:crazy:

It is possible...I know when I watched her FBI interview I almost had to get drunk, and it was the middle of the night! Cindy is hard on all the senses, and I swear, for me, George is almost just as bad...I want to just shake him and scream GROW A PAIR George!:bang:

It is possible...I know when I watched her FBI interview I almost had to get drunk, and it was the middle of the night! Cindy is hard on all the senses, and I swear, for me, George is almost just as bad...I want to just shake him and scream GROW A PAIR George!:bang:

lol....oh snap! That is exactly how I feel.

Oh...I can't even LOOK at her anymore. And hearing her voice? It makes me want to reach through my computer screen and snatch her bald! Rest assured that Morgan won't tolerate the same manipulation tactics or bullcrap she usually tries to pull. No ma'am! Even though she drives me to screams, I can't wait to hear what's instore for us later today. I'm betting she perjures herself more than a few times!

I'm wondering...will Morgan's firm be releasing video of the depos or just the printed transcripts?

I heard that there will be video footage released. Exactly the same as when Lee was deposed. Mind you I never did sit all the way through Lee's depo as I couldn't stand listening to him either.

I'm sure it will be more of the same from Cindy and George but it will be good to have it on the record for later use.

I have to say after listening to the interview with Richard Grund my "well of patience" with both the Anthony's has run dry.

Thanks darnudes! I'll have to make myself sit through the video I suppose, but I'm sure I'll find some pleasure in it when I hear Cindy squirm or screw up and perjure herself. I can't wait to hear the questions Morgan has in store for both Cindy and George. I'm sure we'll all be on the edge of our seats listening to it!

Hey everyone and g'day to my friends down-under! So glad to find someone to chat with....I am having a terrible time sleeping. I get so worked up over those dang A's and their lawyers that my mind won't stop working overtime.

I would relax and not try to view the depos of Cindy & George - we will probably only get bits and pieces fed to us by the media. That family has to be one of the sickest I have ever seen

I am positively GIDDY about CA having to face Morgan. GIDDY I tells ya!

He is going to SHRED her with his calm logic. Its gonna be a beautiful thing.

However listening to her shrewish voice and the inevitable gum smacking, not to mention the cruel HATCHET JOB she does on the English Language, well I am not so excited about that. I'm with Magic-cat and Gypsy - I want to snatch her bald and the only thing that stops me is margarita's - lime. That and the fact that my 'puter is not a portal to the depo room :)

So Darnudes, you gonna pull an all-nighter with me? My hubby is away working so its just me and my furbabies... I can stay up allllllll night lol.

I am positively GIDDY about CA having to face Morgan. GIDDY I tells ya!

He is going to SHRED her with his calm logic. Its gonna be a beautiful thing.

However listening to her shrewish voice and the inevitable gum smacking, not to mention the cruel HATCHET JOB she does on the English Language, well I am not so excited about that. I'm with Magic-cat and Gypsy - I want to snatch her bald and the only thing that stops me is margarita's - lime. That and the fact that my 'puter is not a portal to the depo room :)

So Darnudes, you gonna pull an all-nighter with me? My hubby is away working so its just me and my furbabies... I can stay up allllllll night lol.

Oh okay, twist my arm then!

But we have 5 or so hours to kill.....it's gonna be a long night.

Our American friends will be waking up soon and can keep us amused and awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy