ID ID - Peter O’Brien, 44, Boise, 2 April 2009

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
This thread is for information and family support.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-apr0909-missing_man.bad55912.html

9 April 09

Peter O’Brien is 44-years-old and a native of New Zealand. He moved to Boise from California a few months ago.

and

Peter O’Brien is described as 5-feet-8 and 160 pounds, with short black hair.

If you have information as to his whereabouts, you are urged to call Crime Stoppers at 343-COPS.

more at link

pic
M_IMAGE.11fd101b4ff.93.88.fa.d0.ac03f913.jpg

http://www.idahostatesman.com/235/story/756494.html

Where is Peter O'Brien? He just vanished.
BY KATHLEEN KRELLER
Published: 05/04/09

. . .

So far, the case is inconclusive, Boise police spokeswoman Lynn Hightower said.

There is evidence that O'Brien might have walked away from his life.

"The detectives do have some direction they are going with. It wasn't leading toward foul play or suicide," Hightower said. "He is an adult, and if he is not doing something otherwise criminal, he has a right to be where he wants to be and do what he wants to do."

. . .

Still, O'Brien was under a lot of stress from the divorce and seemed to have some kind of money trouble, Lopez said. Court documents show O'Brien made about $30,000 in the year before the divorce.

"If he disappeared of his own will, which is what I tend to believe, I think stresses became unbearable - financial stresses and emotional stresses with Suzanne and just being a dad and managing two rambunctious boys," Lopez said.

Lopez was told O'Brien took a small amount of money from bank accounts before he disappeared, and his passports are gone.

Weird. I live in the area, and I haven't even heard about this. Hope he's o.k.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back