1251 users online (327 members and 924 guests)  

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 181
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    23,497

    Fred Williams

    Please put all speculation and potential witness information for Fred Williams here.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    Bringing over from general thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    This just came through on my twitter.

    TRACY - Johnny Williams is sure he know who killed Sandra Cantu.
    Williams drove from Oakland Sunday afternoon to hand-deliver his lead to Tracy police during an afternoon press conference. Afterward, he told media that he believes he saw Sandra with a man on a boat the week prior.
    Now, speaking exclusively to FOX40 News, Williams says he spotted the same man talking with media the day after Sandra Cantu's body was found. (more at link)
    http://ow.ly/2t0u
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Is this the odd guy everyone was talking about yesterday or the pastor?

    FOX40 News won't show the man Williams accuses of murdering Sandra Cantu; however, Williams describes the man as being "heavyset with a thick moustache."

    http://ow.ly/2t0u
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    OMG! It says:

    FOX40 News won't show the man Williams accuses of murdering Sandra Cantu; however, Williams describes the man as being "heavyset with a thick moustache."

    That certainly sounds like F. Williams to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    No, he is a member of the church. He told media that the suitcase was reported stolen.

    Here is a pic. Thanks to the site where it was taken from, which is noted on the pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    ETA: Here is the video. Looks like the same guy.
    http://cbs13.com/crime/tip.boat.sandra.2.977073.html
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Found it

    Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and Lawless are being wrongfully targeted.

    "There's not one member there that would have anything to do with anything like that kind of situation," Williams said. "More people should come to church and hang out with him because they would find out what a fun-loving kind of guy that he is."

    http://www.ksbw.com/news/19127557/detail.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    Adding to this, here is a video of F.Williams. 4th one down at on the side.

    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...nce-Death.html
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,039
    F L Williams
    2289 Ogden Sannazor Dr Tracy Ca
    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...nce-Death.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,039
    I know there was a criminal record on this guy...it was on thread #6 but the poster got upset and pulled her posts. It was like 9 pages found on net detective. Anyone remember that?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,230
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I know there was a criminal record on this guy...it was on thread #6 but the poster got upset and pulled her posts. It was like 9 pages found on net detective. Anyone remember that?
    Was she the one who asked how to delete her account? She was one hello sleuther acc to poster's comments if it is the same poster. An unusual nik as I remember. xox

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,289
    momtective thank you so much for doing that photobucket of this guy! All the news links have taken the video down of him! Was he the dude at the presser?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,039
    Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Was she the one who asked how to delete her account? She was one hello sleuther acc to poster's comments if it is the same poster. An unusual nik as I remember. xox
    Yep, that would be her. Oh, we need her info! See this is what happens when we don't respect everyone!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    Bringing over from general thread.
    Thanks for these links. I somehow missed all the articles re the Williams man who is associated with the church in Tracy. I live in the Bay Area and I did see Johnnie Williams being interviewed briefly by a local tv station. He said that on the day Sandra disappeared, he saw a man in a boat with a girl resembling Sandra and the man was acting erratically. He was criticizing Tracy police for not following up on his lead.

    My questions:
    How and why did Johnnie Williams get close enough to the irrigation pond to see this man in the boat, and not only that, how did he get close enough to actually be able to i.d. the man?

    What on earth was he doing in that area anyway? Why would anyone but a farm worker be present there? (or maybe Johnnie Williams is a farm worker?)

    I wonder when he reported what he saw?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    F L Williams
    2289 Ogden Sannazor Dr Tracy Ca
    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...nce-Death.html
    link broken been noticing that a lot in this case on various threads.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    momtective thank you so much for doing that photobucket of this guy! All the news links have taken the video down of him! Was he the dude at the presser?
    The video of him is on here. 4th one down on the left.

    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...nce-Death.html


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    F L Williams
    2289 Ogden Sannazor Dr Tracy Ca
    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...nce-Death.html

    If anyone can track down his date of birth/ place of birth, please post to Sandra's thread on the Astrology Forum.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82366



    TIA,
    Soulscape

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    It has been said on another site that this is the guy who can be seen locking up the church after it was searched. I'm trying to find a video to confirm.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,142
    Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and Lawless are being wrongfully targeted.

    "There's not one member there that would have anything to do with anything like that kind of situation," Williams said. "More people should come to church and hang out with him because they would find out what a fun-loving kind of guy that he is."

    http://www.ksbw.com/news/19127557/detail.html
    Is it just me or is this a bit of an odd thing to say in defence of someone? He can't be a killer because he's such a fun-loving guy. There doesn't seem to be a connection. If he'd said that he doesn't believe his pastor had anything to do with it because he's such a loving, or kind, good, decent, moral, Christian, law-abiding, admirable personality or something, but fun-loving? There are plenty of killers who have enjoyed other things besides killing.

    It's possible it's just his way of saying that he doesn't believe the pastor is a criminal because he likes him and have had such a good time together.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,289
    wait...shouldn't it be on the thread still?????

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    Thanks for these links. I somehow missed all the articles re the Williams man who is associated with the church in Tracy. I live in the Bay Area and I did see Johnnie Williams being interviewed briefly by a local tv station. He said that on the day Sandra disappeared, he saw a man in a boat with a girl resembling Sandra and the man was acting erratically. He was criticizing Tracy police for not following up on his lead.

    My questions:
    How and why did Johnnie Williams get close enough to the irrigation pond to see this man in the boat, and not only that, how did he get close enough to actually be able to i.d. the man?

    What on earth was he doing in that area anyway? Why would anyone but a farm worker be present there? (or maybe Johnnie Williams is a farm worker?)

    I wonder when he reported what he saw?
    he didn't say where he saw the boat. The new river actually is right behind those ponds and may actually be part of the filling source for them.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Tags for this Thread