Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Please put all speculation and potential witness information for Fred Williams here.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Bringing over from general thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    This just came through on my twitter.

TRACY - Johnny Williams is sure he know who killed Sandra Cantu.
    Williams drove from Oakland Sunday afternoon to hand-deliver his lead to Tracy police during an afternoon press conference. Afterward, he told media that he believes he saw Sandra with a man on a boat the week prior.
    Now, speaking exclusively to FOX40 News, Williams says he spotted the same man talking with media the day after Sandra Cantu's body was found. (more at link)
    http://ow.ly/2t0u
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Is this the odd guy everyone was talking about yesterday or the pastor?

FOX40 News won't show the man Williams accuses of murdering Sandra Cantu; however, Williams describes the man as being "heavyset with a thick moustache."

http://ow.ly/2t0u
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    OMG! It says:

FOX40 News won't show the man Williams accuses of murdering Sandra Cantu; however, Williams describes the man as being "heavyset with a thick moustache."

That certainly sounds like F. Williams to me.
    No, he is a member of the church. He told media that the suitcase was reported stolen.

Here is a pic. Thanks to the site where it was taken from, which is noted on the pic.
    ETA: Here is the video. Looks like the same guy.
    http://cbs13.com/crime/tip.boat.sandra.2.977073.html
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Found it

Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and Lawless are being wrongfully targeted.

"There's not one member there that would have anything to do with anything like that kind of situation," Williams said. "More people should come to church and hang out with him because they would find out what a fun-loving kind of guy that he is."

http://www.ksbw.com/news/19127557/detail.html
    Adding to this, here is a video of F.Williams. 4th one down at on the side.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...nce-Death.html

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Recovering-Lurker For This Useful Post:

F L Williams
    2289 Ogden Sannazor Dr Tracy Ca

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

I know there was a criminal record on this guy...it was on thread #6 but the poster got upset and pulled her posts. It was like 9 pages found on net detective. Anyone remember that?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

I know there was a criminal record on this guy...it was on thread #6 but the poster got upset and pulled her posts. It was like 9 pages found on net detective. Anyone remember that?
    Was she the one who asked how to delete her account? She was one hello sleuther acc to poster's comments if it is the same poster. An unusual nik as I remember. xox

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    momtective thank you so much for doing that photobucket of this guy! All the news links have taken the video down of him! Was he the dude at the presser?
    This bee my opinion

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Was she the one who asked how to delete her account? She was one hello sleuther acc to poster's comments if it is the same poster. An unusual nik as I remember. xox
    Yep, that would be her. Oh, we need her info! See this is what happens when we don't respect everyone!

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Bringing over from general thread.
    Thanks for these links. I somehow missed all the articles re the Williams man who is associated with the church in Tracy. I live in the Bay Area and I did see Johnnie Williams being interviewed briefly by a local tv station. He said that on the day Sandra disappeared, he saw a man in a boat with a girl resembling Sandra and the man was acting erratically. He was criticizing Tracy police for not following up on his lead.

My questions:
    How and why did Johnnie Williams get close enough to the irrigation pond to see this man in the boat, and not only that, how did he get close enough to actually be able to i.d. the man?

What on earth was he doing in that area anyway? Why would anyone but a farm worker be present there? (or maybe Johnnie Williams is a farm worker?)

I wonder when he reported what he saw?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Columbo For This Useful Post:

F L Williams
    link broken been noticing that a lot in this case on various threads.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RhythmicSun For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    momtective thank you so much for doing that photobucket of this guy! All the news links have taken the video down of him! Was he the dude at the presser?
    The video of him is on here. 4th one down on the left.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Recovering-Lurker For This Useful Post:

F L Williams

If anyone can track down his date of birth/ place of birth, please post to Sandra's thread on the Astrology Forum.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82366

TIA,
    Soulscape

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

It has been said on another site that this is the guy who can be seen locking up the church after it was searched. I'm trying to find a video to confirm.

Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and Lawless are being wrongfully targeted.

"There's not one member there that would have anything to do with anything like that kind of situation," Williams said. "More people should come to church and hang out with him because they would find out what a fun-loving kind of guy that he is."

http://www.ksbw.com/news/19127557/detail.html
    Is it just me or is this a bit of an odd thing to say in defence of someone? He can't be a killer because he's such a fun-loving guy. There doesn't seem to be a connection. If he'd said that he doesn't believe his pastor had anything to do with it because he's such a loving, or kind, good, decent, moral, Christian, law-abiding, admirable personality or something, but fun-loving? There are plenty of killers who have enjoyed other things besides killing.

It's possible it's just his way of saying that he doesn't believe the pastor is a criminal because he likes him and have had such a good time together.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

wait...shouldn't it be on the thread still?????
    This bee my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    Thanks for these links. I somehow missed all the articles re the Williams man who is associated with the church in Tracy. I live in the Bay Area and I did see Johnnie Williams being interviewed briefly by a local tv station. He said that on the day Sandra disappeared, he saw a man in a boat with a girl resembling Sandra and the man was acting erratically. He was criticizing Tracy police for not following up on his lead.

My questions:
    How and why did Johnnie Williams get close enough to the irrigation pond to see this man in the boat, and not only that, how did he get close enough to actually be able to i.d. the man?

What on earth was he doing in that area anyway? Why would anyone but a farm worker be present there? (or maybe Johnnie Williams is a farm worker?)

he didn't say where he saw the boat. The new river actually is right behind those ponds and may actually be part of the filling source for them.
    This bee my opinion

27. The Following User Says Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Now...now...I wasn't being disrespectful to anyone, imo.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

My questions:

Sorry I didn't see the separate link that was for Johnnie Williams...actually I think it may have been posted while I was typing the above post.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Now...now...I wasn't being disrespectful to anyone, imo.
    Not pointing the finger in any one direction...just wishing that info was still available...I looked through the thread and at all of her posts that are still there...the info on Williams is gone...I'm going to look for his BD for Soul

he didn't say where he saw the boat. The new river actually is right behind those ponds and may actually be part of the filling source for them.
    Is the Old River a fishing spot or something like that? I had never even heard of it until this case. When I heard Johnnie Williams on tv I assumed he saw the boat on the irrigation pond which would be rather odd, I guess.
    Last edited by Columbo; 04-10-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: correct name of river to Old River

thanks for getting that bday momtective! Here is an article up on fox with a video http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_s...27&feedID=2674
    This bee my opinion

33. The Following User Says Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Was it F Williams she found the criminal record for? I remember her finding a record for a Porfirio C in Mission Texas and a facebook account for a Porfirio M C. I may have missed the criminal record on F Williams if it was posted though. Darn it!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to dellemma For This Useful Post:

Kat

Is the New River a fishing spot or something like that? I had never even heard of it until this case. When I heard Johnnie Williams on tv I assumed he saw the boat on the irrigation pond which would be rather odd, I guess.
    It is a river that runs right near those ponds... I think this map of it is not near the ponds but it is near them... JW is from Oakland so it will be interesting to hear if he were perhaps out fishing in the old river that day or something???? The oldriver is part of a park system in the area as well with trails, etc and also a place that LE had done water searches.

old river map
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=665
    This bee my opinion

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

AMEN!!! She pmd me saying one of the members had her in tears! I wish she would come back!
    I miss her posts as well. Should pm her to come back.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

Just my stupid opinion, but it's ridiculous to take down important info just because of getting offended. I hope the people in charge fix it where we can't take off posts without requesting, and leave it up to the administrators. Once we post, it should belong to Tricia. Anyway, if this Frank guy knew Sandra was missing and thought he saw her in a boat, why the heck didn't he call LE right then and there to come out and follow the boat. He should have recognized Sandra!

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:

My apologies- is fred and johnny williams related? I'm confused ...trying to catch-up. TIA

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast