Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Fred Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    Does anyone have the entire text of the note? I tried to find it over on the thread dedictated to the note, but I failed miserably! Most of the links are broken, or I got hopelessly lost - horrible sleuth that I am! lol! I want to read the entire note.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19155177/detail.html
    She also said she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance. According to Huckaby, the note said, "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word 'Whitehall.'"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513775,00.html
    Found an envelope that reads: "From Sandra, to my killer."

Inside, police found a note that says: "You've taken my life away from me but I forgive you and god will judge you at some point," Sgt. Tony Sheneman told reporters Thursday evening.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Groovytown For This Useful Post:

There is a picture of Fred, supplied by momdetective on the Sandra Cantu Missing thread #8, page 11.

Here is the picture:

Thanks i.b. nora! Here is a composite of the pickup truck man who left the note and FW. They sure do look a lot alike to me...

Pickup Man who Left Note and Fred Williams.bmp

http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_s...27&feedID=2674

Do you think maybe J Williams reported seeing a man "heavyset with a thick moustache" in the boat at the lake because someone needed an alibi -- and for the boat possibly missing from the yard around the time of Sandra's disappearance?
    Of course this would give them both alibi's.

Quote Originally Posted by CrymeARiver View Post
    Check your PM in a bit. I prefer not to make it public. I've taken a screenshot of it just in case, and sent it to Sgt. Sheneman.
    Well what came of this? What was it that you found?

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I'm so frustrated right now because my internet is so slow it take me an hour for the window to open so I can post.

I really, really, really think F Williams is the perp...here's why...I searched his wife name (Anita Williams) on whitepages.com until the wee hours of the morning. Searched every town I know they lived in from a search on veromi of Fred Williams. I have screen shots of the homes, the boats, the cars and truck but it is taking me forever to upload them to post...faped by my kids watching movies via internet...danm dragonball Z!

Someone please search whitepages.com for Anita Williams or A Williams in
    GREELEY, CO
    SAN LEANDRO, CA
    TRACY, CA
    FREMONT, CA
    NEWARK, CA
    Go to the map and adjust the pointer a little as the map automatically go to an approximate address, never the actual address so you have to play wit it a little to get the streetview of the actual residences. I'm sure I saw the truck in question at one of the addresses...sitting in a driveway next to a car and possibly a boat in front to the right of the truck.
    One of the addresses is a business (the one on Washington in San Leandro I think but could be one of the others) A rehab and the car parked on the road is the exact car parked infront of F Williams current address in Tracy. TIA
    how do you guys have any idea that the listings that you find on whitepages are the right F. Williams? Williams is a pretty common last name. I'm sure there's more than one Fred Williams in California?
    Some people do crossword puzzles or Soduko in their spare time...I look at skeletal reconstructions and work on UID puzzles. I swear I'm not this morbid in person!

Help Fred Murray find his daughter and bring her home. He should not be walking those woods alone!
    What Happened to Maura Murray? http://www.mauramurraymissing.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678