2009.04.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening! :seeya:

Potentially shattering testimony caught on tape. George & Cindy Anthony testify under oath in the defamation suit against Casey Anthony...and it's all caught on video! Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET.

Read George Anthony's 4/9/09 Deposition

Read Cindy Anthony's 4/9/09 Deposition

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Should be very interesting....JVM's show was quite limp regarding today's events, imo

I'm here! I had to make a 60 mile round trip to pick up my grandson, and made it back in time!

Bombshell tonight ~ Anthonys storm out of deposition, confront attorneys, refuse to cooperate, dodges questions like how did Casey support herself, when did you last see Caylee; CA has to be physically pulled away from ZG.

I refuse to watch, I won't chance her going easy on them this time, so I am counting on some good second hand info from all of you :)

Huh...........CA had phone numbers and addresses for ZFG and never tried to contact here!

I'm here! I had to make a 60 mile round trip to pick up my grandson, and made it back in time!
Hi Leila! :seeya: this should be really interesting tonight!!

CA said the attorney giving the deposition would look like an *advertiser censored**.

I refuse to watch, I won't chance her going easy on them this time, so I am counting on some good second hand info from all of you :)
Oh you should watch! She's showing the video!! :eek:

I just can't believe how easy it is for C & G to blow up, to blame others, not ONCE placing blame where it should be, with Casey !

I can't stomach the Anthony's

I can't wait until the Both of them end up in Jail where they belong.

They accuse ZFG of Kidnapping & then when they are called on it they get angry & say..."How Dare you"

The entire family thinks they are above the law

I can't wait until they are put on the stand in a real Court room.

Let them try & pull that crap in front of a Judge

JM said the most surprising thing he learned from GA was that there was little to no activity by the Anthonys to find ZG.

JM........................said the most surprising thing he learned today is that no one in the Anthony house was looking for ZFG, even though they say she's the one who had Caylee.

ZFG's Attorney

"Nobody in the Anthony home was looking for ZFG"

Why not...???

Isn't she the person who stole Caylee?

Also, I find it interesting that Cindy & Caylee are trying to frame Jessie for Murder before Caylee's body was even found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46