The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 /Possible locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

:+:MrTT:+:

Cold Case Files
Reaction score
.................If there is a thread for this already, then please feel free to delete this..............since the van in question, the one that LE had setting outside there office for 2 or 4 months i read, a similar type vehicle they were looking for..............im going to presume that the women and the van are still together.......and for all these years, it has not been found or seen again since the early days of the investigation............not even located by hunters, or by air etc.........so, unless someone closely connected to LE, can prove otherwise, i am also going to assume, that perhaps this vehicle has been submerged into water..........driven off a ramp, a dirt road/ramp into a body of water close by shore.........back in 92 i know certain areas of water was searched from what Ive read somewhere..................I am interested, in what LE may have to say about this assumption, that the vehicle with the 3women in side it was driven into a body of water, and is setting somewhere at its bottom.......a scale of 1 to 10, where would they rate this option.............I am also posting this in hopes, that perhaps LE is reading this thread, and may offer some additional details, that have not been released, or perhaps at least give some current information on the investigation...........until one can prove otherwise, I am going to assume the 3 and the van are still connected, and submerged somewhere.........it would certainly have to be a big, and deep body of water, to hide this vehicle for all this time.....with droughts that occurred etc, and never being seen over the years.............possibly an area, closed to the public at one time back in 92 but unsure......I don't think it would hurt, if LE would re look at the area, from that time.......and see if there are additional possibles, .......of where this vehicle could have been left................even if it was driven deep into woods, it seems like it would have been found by now........there has to been additional areas of water, that could be searched to this day, for a sunken vehicle.........it would be close to shore/bridge...., since it would had to been driven into the water.....or something placed on the accelerator to make it go in on its own........i don't sense, due to being detected/caught, that these women were driven far away, or taken to separate locations, and then the van ditched somewhere else......seems, that they are still together and connected..............IF LE is reading this thread, perhaps you could indicate on a map for us, areas that have already been searched since 92.........and anyone with aerial views of bodies of water, within the area of the house/county/etc..... please post...........if this thread seems out of line, or not acceptable, please moderators, feel free to delete it.......i will understand your decision........thank you.

addon...
wanted to add... that ALL opinions ALL possibles are welcome here.............post what you feel........its not about being right or wrong.........you just never know, when someone may post something....that could open up a new path on this long road LE has been traveling on...........that is why i posted this thread.

ALL MOO......NOTHING FACTUAL OR FOR CERTAIN........ALL SPECULATIONS ON MY PART.

The problem with this theory is that it would be times easier for the obductors to dispose of the bodys then it would be to dispose of the van. And whose to say that they disposed of it. Just because it was never located doesn't mean a thing really...I mean, the discription of the vehicle was not a solid lead to begain with, they could have been driving something completely different. May be more then one car was involved...who know? I would think that a submurged car would have been too easy to find...just my opinion.

Even if the bodies were found, by now there may not be enough evidence left on them. It would be good to find them though. These crimes can still be solved. I started a new conversation about this today. Mine suggest the possibility that this case may be related to the Jodie Huisentruit case. Hopefully, both these cases will be solved soon.

Thank You for your response. I'm not the original author of that post. I had replied to it though.

.................If there is a thread for this already, then please feel free to delete this..............since the van in question, the one that LE had setting outside there office for 2 or 4 months i read, a similar type vehicle they were looking for..............im going to presume that the women and the van are still together.......and for all these years, it has not been found or seen again since the early days of the investigation............not even located by hunters, or by air etc.........so, unless someone closely connected to LE, can prove otherwise, i am also going to assume, that perhaps this vehicle has been submerged into water..........driven off a ramp, a dirt road/ramp into a body of water close by shore.........back in 92 i know certain areas of water was searched from what Ive read somewhere..................I am interested, in what LE may have to say about this assumption, that the vehicle with the 3women in side it was driven into a body of water, and is setting somewhere at its bottom.......a scale of 1 to 10, where would they rate this option.............I am also posting this in hopes, that perhaps LE is reading this thread, and may offer some additional details, that have not been released, or perhaps at least give some current information on the investigation...........until one can prove otherwise, I am going to assume the 3 and the van are still connected, and submerged somewhere.........it would certainly have to be a big, and deep body of water, to hide this vehicle for all this time.....with droughts that occurred etc, and never being seen over the years.............possibly an area, closed to the public at one time back in 92 but unsure......I don't think it would hurt, if LE would re look at the area, from that time.......and see if there are additional possibles, .......of where this vehicle could have been left................even if it was driven deep into woods, it seems like it would have been found by now........there has to been additional areas of water, that could be searched to this day, for a sunken vehicle.........it would be close to shore/bridge...., since it would had to been driven into the water.....or something placed on the accelerator to make it go in on its own........i don't sense, due to being detected/caught, that these women were driven far away, or taken to separate locations, and then the van ditched somewhere else......seems, that they are still together and connected..............IF LE is reading this thread, perhaps you could indicate on a map for us, areas that have already been searched since 92.........and anyone with aerial views of bodies of water, within the area of the house/county/etc..... please post...........if this thread seems out of line, or not acceptable, please moderators, feel free to delete it.......i will understand your decision........thank you.

addon...
wanted to add... that ALL opinions ALL possibles are welcome here.............post what you feel........its not about being right or wrong.........you just never know, when someone may post something....that could open up a new path on this long road LE has been traveling on...........that is why i posted this thread.

ALL MOO......NOTHING FACTUAL OR FOR CERTAIN........ALL SPECULATIONS ON MY PART.

I should have mentioned yesterday that your ideas are good. By mentioning them here, you are making people think. You're right about saying that these are only possibilities. Right, or wrong, at least mentioning those possibilities and sharing those thoughts could help in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme