1044 users online (262 members and 782 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Revisit Photo of Caylee Crying in Red Shirt - was it the last ever taken?

Let's discuss this particular photo - which is the only one I'm aware of that depicts an extremely upset Caylee.
    Do you believe, as I do, that it was the last ever taken, perhaps on the evening of Father's Day, June of 2008, after Casey left with Caylee?

ETA: If you double click on it, you can enlarge it to look more closely at it. There are table legs in the background, and the floor appears carpeted.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chezhire View Post
    Let's discuss this particular photo - which is the only one I'm aware of that depicts an extremely upset Caylee.
    Do you believe, as I do, that it was the last ever taken, perhaps on the evening of Father's Day, June of 2008, after Casey left with Caylee?
    I don't know if it is the last picture of Caylee, but I do know I hate that picture of her crying.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.....Where did this pic come from? I have never seen it.....was it part of the doc dump?? It is so haunting!!! I think I am going to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthis View Post
    I don't know if it is the last picture of Caylee, but I do know I hate that picture of her crying.
    I do, too. Makes me terribly sad for her. Some posters have commented in the past that the reason they think this was the last photo taken is because Caylee is crying and reaching out for whomever was taking this photo - and what kind of a person would take such a photo anyway? The last thing I want to do is photograph my child when she's crying - I immediately go and pick her up. I certainly don't think about photographing her...

Quote Originally Posted by Apex-mom View Post
    HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.....Where did this pic come from? I have never seen it.....was it part of the doc dump?? It is so haunting!!! I think I am going to cry.
    It has been posted on the scared monkeys website for quite a while. That is where it came from. It is very disturbing, I agree.

sadyjade is offline "I'll follow you down til the sound of my voice will haunt you"
    For starters ... I can *really* see a strong resemblance to CA. Is that an Ohio Jersey she is wearring? Also, does anyone have any more detailed info on the carpet that was said to have been removed from LA former residence? as per when he moved from his rental home (close by) to his parents home?

Any idea why I cant view this photo?

I do, too. Makes me terribly sad for her. Some posters have commented in the past that the reason they think this was the last photo taken is because Caylee is crying and reaching out for whomever was taking this photo - and what kind of a person would take such a photo anyway? The last thing I want to do is photograph my child when she's crying - I immediately go and pick her up. I certainly don't think about photographing her...
    A cold, selfish person is the kind of person who takes a picture of a crying child instead of picking her up.

OMG! I just got sick looking at that! I'd never seen it before, and my heart just jumped. I'm about to cry too ... she looks so horribly scared so horribly upset!

What makes you think this is the last picture of Caylee?

It has been posted on the scared monkeys website for quite a while. That is where it came from. It is very disturbing, I agree.
    It has been posted here before as well.

Where can i see this photo because when i click it tells me i dont have access i guess i dont have enough posts yet. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxy View Post
    Any idea why I cant view this photo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Wonder View Post
    Where can i see this photo because when i click it tells me i dont have access i guess i dont have enough posts yet. TIA
    Need more posts folks

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Wonder View Post
    same here, I was just thinking maybe I should have placed the error message to help explain my issue like you have-thanks!

That's why I wanted to put it up with its own thread now. It's good to look at it by itself, now that we've seen and read so very much about this case.
    I've been wondering about potential witnesses who might say that they saw Casey, without Caylee, around midnight at the end of that Sunday Father's Day at a hotel/motel - I can't remember who has said this or where, but I know I've heard it - anyone have more information on who might be a witness for the SA who can place Casey at some hotel/motel late Father's Day, around midnight???
    TIA

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast