883 users online (188 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

'From Sandra, To My Killer' Note

Investigators reportedly have returned to the mobile home park where a murdered 8-year-old California girl lived after police found an envelope that reads: "From Sandra, to my killer."
    Inside, police found a note that says: "You've taken my life away from me but I forgive you and god will judge you at some point," Sgt. Tony Sheneman told reporters Thursday evening.
    Sheneman said the envelope was found where a memorial has been for several days. Investigators believe it was left between 4 and 4:30 a.m. Thursday.
    He said police had examined the note and that it does not ahve any bearing on their investigation.
    The message written on an envelope was discovered Thursday near a tree on the trailer park's grounds, KTXL.com reported.

More at link
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513775,00.html

I think this note is a bit creepy. Why would someone do that, within days of Sandra being found? How could they even begin to know what Sandra might feel?

I'm not sure it was just a prank or someone trying to express their emotions. Weird!!!!

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I think this note is a bit creepy. Why would someone do that, within days of Sandra being found? How could they even begin to know what Sandra might feel?

I'm not sure it was just a prank or someone trying to express their emotions. Weird!!!!

Salem
    I'm guessing it was someone trying to express emotions, unaware of the grotesque nature of the format they chose to use.

Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    I'm guessing it was someone trying to express emotions, unaware of the grotesque nature of the format they chose to use.
    Agreed.

"And, on second thought...."

The note may be playing back into this. Briefing at 11:15 a.m. PDT.
    http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/

Salem
    it was the perp or the perps friends or family mabey?

Bringing this over from general discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Hmm...yes, it does I think .... eeking along with you .. eeek...eeek..eek. Here is the Note Man again (unfortunately I wouldn't know one vehicle from another):
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/att...5&d=1239387013

This dude looks just like FW!

Salem

Creepy!! Taunting the police? Waving "here I am?" hmmmm
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Briefing delayed to:
    3:30 PST
    4:30 MST
    5:30 CST
    6:30 EST

I hope so, but it sure is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    I hope so, but it sure is weird.
    No details yet, but the note appears to be back in play. The only thing that bothered me about my first little analysis of it was the way it sounded like a person educated enough to know that it was going to sound grotesque wrote it. The usage of the last three words ("...at some point") gave it a bit of a chill, hinky-meter style.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post

Investigators reportedly have returned to the mobile home park where a murdered 8-year-old California girl lived after police found an envelope that reads: "From Sandra, to my killer."
    Inside, police found a note that says: "You've taken my life away from me but I forgive you and god will judge you at some point," Sgt. Tony Sheneman told reporters Thursday evening.
    Sheneman said the envelope was found where a memorial has been for several days. Investigators believe it was left between 4 and 4:30 a.m. Thursday.
    He said police had examined the note and that it does not ahve any bearing on their investigation.
    The message written on an envelope was discovered Thursday near a tree on the trailer park's grounds, KTXL.com reported.

More at link
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513775,00.html
    IF the killer wrote this and IF the killer is FW or another church member it makes complete sense. They want to believe and make others believe that Sandra forgives the killer...but they also BELIEVE that God will judge the killer. Sounds like a church member to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingFunnyFrog View Post
    IF the killer wrote this and IF the killer is FW or another church member it makes complete sense. They want to believe and make others believe that Sandra forgives the killer...but they also BELIEVE that God will judge the killer. Sounds like a church member to me.
    That God will judge the killer "at some point," i.e., don't catch me and punish me, let God do it later.

It sounds like a church member who is not feeling sorry for Sandra, but for himself.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    hey wfgodot! Did they say that on the live link? I cannot seem to find anything else so far in the media saying the note may play back into this. Tia, I have been gone all morning...

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Bringing this over from general discussion thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/att...5&d=1239387013

This dude looks just like FW!

Salem
    how do we know that it was THIS man that left the note????

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast