1159 users online (158 members and 1001 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559

    Cool Tonights Dateline Is A New Unsolved Mystery Episode.

    This looks very interesting especially for Websleuthers. It's a whodunnit that you can hopefully help solve.

    Link

    On Friday at 10 p.m. ET, viewers will be taken inside an unfolding investigation like never before. Dateline producers searched the country to assemble a team of law enforcement professionals to roll up their sleeves and work together to help solve two perplexing murders in North Carolina. Relying on insight, experience and instinct, Dateline's "Unsolved Case Squad" pieces through the evidence, discusses possible suspects and weighs theories about an unknown killer who so far has eluded justice....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,164
    Here are links to the WS threads for the cases on Dateline tonight

    Allison Foy
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&highlight=Foy

    Angela Rothen
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Rothen

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Here are links to the WS threads for the cases on Dateline tonight

    Allison Foy
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&highlight=Foy

    Angela Rothen
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Rothen
    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    533
    Thanks for reminding that Dateline is on tonight!!! I love that show.
    Justice for Sheila Deviney, Chandra Turner and Tom Horton, the Garvin County 3!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by easttexas View Post
    Thanks for reminding that Dateline is on tonight!!! I love that show.
    That'll be $20 please.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    533
    Do you accept checks.....cause it's in the mail
    Justice for Sheila Deviney, Chandra Turner and Tom Horton, the Garvin County 3!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by easttexas View Post
    Do you accept checks.....cause it's in the mail

    How stupid do you think I am!!

    Oh, wait. Don't answer that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    985
    Anyone watch? I really thought that Iannone man was the likely culprit until the police say they've dropped him as a suspect! Strange, there was just so much circumstancial evidence.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Danaya View Post
    Anyone watch? I really thought that Iannone man was the likely culprit until the police say they've dropped him as a suspect! Strange, there was just so much circumstancial evidence.
    I watched and feel the same way you do. The circumstantial evidence was pretty good too- it suprised me that they cleared him.

    Once a person is cleared as a suspect, can LE come back to that person if the investigation goes back in their direction? I know "double jeopardy" is used in trials, but there isn't a reason why a person can't be put back on the radar as far as being suspect is concerned, right?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,811
    My questions............i would ask.................the person whom called the cab, was it the friend or the bar tender?/or someone else behind the bar......and did this person whom called, leave early, not long after placing the call?.........and did they check for survialence video at local motels /hotels to see if any cabs were parked in the lots?.......the women were murder somewhere, before being left where they were............i assume.

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    I watched and feel the same way you do. The circumstantial evidence was pretty good too- it suprised me that they cleared him.

    Once a person is cleared as a suspect, can LE come back to that person if the investigation goes back in their direction? I know "double jeopardy" is used in trials, but there isn't a reason why a person can't be put back on the radar as far as being suspect is concerned, right?
    They can go back to a once-cleared suspect if they find new info/evidence pointing to them.



Similar Threads

  1. Is My Unsolved Mystery Connected With Gary Hilton? PLEASE READ
    By themysterymachine in forum Gary M Hilton
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-13-2015, 05:03 PM
  2. FL - LSD-tainted Walmart steak mystery unsolved
    By wfgodot in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2014, 12:12 PM
  3. 48 hrs Mystery Picture Perfect episode?
    By Shadow5618 in forum Past Trial Discussion Threads
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 10:34 PM