2009.04.10 Press Conference

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Thanks, SS!

Additional links in Post #1 of "Media Links Only - No Discussion" in case you have trouble viewing this one.

I've got nothing so far. Channel 10 on commercial break, Fox 40 just the insigna. Anyone else?

Postponed until maybe 3:30. This has got to be good news.
No one from websleuths in the chat there. I was disappointed. I pimped WS but no one else to back me up. The other 2 sites were well represented.:confused:

Briefing time: 3:30 p.m. PST
4:30 p.m. MST
5:30 p.m. CST
6:30 p.m. EST

Just heard the same on Fox News. 3:30 West Coast / 6:30 East Coast

(edit: You're too fast for me, wfgodot! lol)

Press Conference moved until 3:30pm pacific time. According to Tracy police they need to review what has happened this week and want to compile all the information. (from News 10 Online)

DANG!!!! I'll miss it - I'll be in the stinkin' car! How bummed am I :( :( :(

Salem

If they are delaying this. Something is happening. And Cool I will be home and off of work :woohoo:

Will anyone who gets a chance to see it, please post here so that as soon as I can get my hands on a computer, I can come right here and see what happened, Please?

TIA,

Salem

Ugh. How can they keep us waiting?! (Going back to the general discussion thread until time for the PC) Please join me. ;)

We will have it covered for you, Salem. No worries. :blowkiss:

6:30? Booo...I was excited because I'd be home for a 2:30 eastern one!

Does anyone know if these are covered on Headline News? Thanks!

Ugh. How can they keep us waiting?! (Going back to the general discussion thread until time for the PC) Please join me. ;)

We will have it covered for you, Salem. No worries. :blowkiss:

BTW SS, Thanks for the thread ;}

Thanks in advance for all who will post info about the presser at 3:30pt/6:30est. On the east coast and going out tonight! Waited all day with the news link ready. I think it's a good sign that it's been delayed. Hope we get our answers on who could have committed this horrible act.

'Detectives will announce a "significant lead" in the Sandra Cantu murder case and are close to arresting the calculating killer of the 8-year-old California girl last seen skipping down the street near her mobile home.'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514042,00.html

<ack! how to turn off bold plz> CALCULATED = PRE-MEDITATED in my book. Of the POI's in the poll, WHO would have done that? I stick with Wohler and/or a descendent of the Pastoral clan. I also highly suspect she was given something to drink - alcohol or a drug to disorient and make her unable to continue to fight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back