1081 users online (224 members and 857 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.04.10 Defense Motion for Additional Phone Records

JB filed a phone records motion today. Is this possibly what he was referring to when he filed an ex parte motion a few weeks ago? Is this his defense? One of these other dudes did it?

I'm guessing he's going to get RK's phone records but not the others.

What do ya'll think?
    "She will be mutha of the year" Rick Anthony's response to Cindy

How about looking for any phone calls to a Zanny? Or someone that can be linked to a Zanny?
    And O/T......I found it very funny when GA gave JM a lesson on the pronunciation of Zanny and then he spelled it "ZANY"! I think zany describes the whole thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsy View Post
    How about looking for any phone calls to a Zanny? Or someone that can be linked to a Zanny?
    And O/T......I found it very funny when GA gave JM a lesson on the pronunciation of Zanny and then he spelled it "ZANY"! I think zany describes the whole thing!
    It was so funny. "you're pronouncing it.. zeni". JM has a sense of humor asking George to pronounce it over and over again.

George doesn't play a bad guy as well as CA does though. No matter how badass he tries to be he still apologizes later on.
    "She will be mutha of the year" Rick Anthony's response to Cindy

I think Jose is going after the erica g. that is in phone records, or unknown numbers that they will try to say are the nanny's.

If it was an accident,why the duct tape?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19151346/detail.html

"In the motion, Baez is asking judge Stan Strickland to order 11 different cell phone companies to turn over certain records to the defense.

Baez wants complete records for meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee Anthony's remains; Jesse Grund, Anthony's ex-fiance; Tony Lazzaro, the man Anthony was dating when she was arrested in July on charges of child neglect in the disappearance of her daughter; Richard Cain, the deputy who searched the woods where Caylee's body was later found; Anthony's friend Amy Huizinga; private investigators Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover; and the entire Anthony family."

B wants to go after everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post

"In the motion, Baez is asking judge Stan Strickland to order 11 different cell phone companies to turn over certain records to the defense.

Baez wants complete records for meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee Anthony's remains; Jesse Grund, Anthony's ex-fiance; Tony Lazzaro, the man Anthony was dating when she was arrested in July on charges of child neglect in the disappearance of her daughter; Richard Cain, the deputy who searched the woods where Caylee's body was later found; Anthony's friend Amy Huizinga; private investigators Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover; and the entire Anthony family."

Interesting! No Ricardo? I thought for sure Ricardo would be the fall guy once I heard JB wanted the computer forensics.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 04-10-2009 at 09:32 PM. Reason: quoted post was edited

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post

IMO I think he's going after one specific person and using the others to throw off who that person could be. I believe that person's records was the reasoning behind the ex parte motion but since that wasn't granted, he didn't want to focus on that one person for fear it would give away who the defense was going after. Although my original thought was JG (b/c KC never pointed the finger at any of those other people), I do think it's interesting that he wants the entire A family's records b/c to me that makes them look like the defense feels they could somewhat be involved. Those are really the records that stick out the most to me which is why I'm second guessing who they are planning on going after. Also didn't the SA already turn over AH's records to the defense?
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 04-10-2009 at 09:32 PM. Reason: quoted post was edited

Is it the correct procedure for JB to get Judge Strickland to request them for him?

Wonder why he didn't ask for phone records for all those phone numbers that CA had for Zanaida FERNANDEZ G???
    Support our Troops

Very Proud Mom of a United States Marine

Good, maybe then JB can verify for us out of all the hundreds of calls to friends in June/July '08 how many times did KC text invitations to Fusions vs. asking for help to find Caylee?

Does he have to get the Judge to get these records for him or isn't JB supposed to just subpoena these cell phone records himself.
    Hey Gums n Cat
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    Does he have to get the Judge to get these records for him or isn't JB supposed to just subpoena these cell phone records himself.
    Hey Gums n Cat
    He could've sent subpoenas to the various individuals first asking for all cell numbers & providers, then sent subpoenas to the providers for the records of said individuals. Point being that you cannot ask a provider for records if you don't know who the provider(s) are.

Sounds like the typical avenues he should be following. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I guess JB wants to look at DC and JH'S records the most
    After all that is why he is in hot water right now .....trickle down to the Anth's from there

Quote Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post
    Wonder why he didn't ask for phone records for all those phone numbers that CA had for Zanaida FERNANDEZ G???
    She misplaced all of those!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast