2009.04.10 Defense Motion for Additional Phone Records

frenchvixen

Reaction score
JB filed a phone records motion today. Is this possibly what he was referring to when he filed an ex parte motion a few weeks ago? Is this his defense? One of these other dudes did it?

I'm guessing he's going to get RK's phone records but not the others.

What do ya'll think?

How about looking for any phone calls to a Zanny? Or someone that can be linked to a Zanny?
And O/T......I found it very funny when GA gave JM a lesson on the pronunciation of Zanny and then he spelled it "ZANY"! I think zany describes the whole thing!

How about looking for any phone calls to a Zanny? Or someone that can be linked to a Zanny?
And O/T......I found it very funny when GA gave JM a lesson on the pronunciation of Zanny and then he spelled it "ZANY"! I think zany describes the whole thing!

It was so funny. "you're pronouncing it.. zeni". JM has a sense of humor asking George to pronounce it over and over again.

George doesn't play a bad guy as well as CA does though. No matter how badass he tries to be he still apologizes later on.

I think Jose is going after the erica g. that is in phone records, or unknown numbers that they will try to say are the nanny's.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19151346/detail.html

"In the motion, Baez is asking judge Stan Strickland to order 11 different cell phone companies to turn over certain records to the defense.

Baez wants complete records for meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee Anthony's remains; Jesse Grund, Anthony's ex-fiance; Tony Lazzaro, the man Anthony was dating when she was arrested in July on charges of child neglect in the disappearance of her daughter; Richard Cain, the deputy who searched the woods where Caylee's body was later found; Anthony's friend Amy Huizinga; private investigators Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover; and the entire Anthony family."

B wants to go after everyone!

"In the motion, Baez is asking judge Stan Strickland to order 11 different cell phone companies to turn over certain records to the defense.

Baez wants complete records for meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee Anthony's remains; Jesse Grund, Anthony's ex-fiance; Tony Lazzaro, the man Anthony was dating when she was arrested in July on charges of child neglect in the disappearance of her daughter; Richard Cain, the deputy who searched the woods where Caylee's body was later found; Anthony's friend Amy Huizinga; private investigators Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover; and the entire Anthony family."

Interesting! No Ricardo? I thought for sure Ricardo would be the fall guy once I heard JB wanted the computer forensics.

IMO I think he's going after one specific person and using the others to throw off who that person could be. I believe that person's records was the reasoning behind the ex parte motion but since that wasn't granted, he didn't want to focus on that one person for fear it would give away who the defense was going after. Although my original thought was JG (b/c KC never pointed the finger at any of those other people), I do think it's interesting that he wants the entire A family's records b/c to me that makes them look like the defense feels they could somewhat be involved. Those are really the records that stick out the most to me which is why I'm second guessing who they are planning on going after. Also didn't the SA already turn over AH's records to the defense?

Is it the correct procedure for JB to get Judge Strickland to request them for him?

Wonder why he didn't ask for phone records for all those phone numbers that CA had for Zanaida FERNANDEZ G???

Good, maybe then JB can verify for us out of all the hundreds of calls to friends in June/July '08 how many times did KC text invitations to Fusions vs. asking for help to find Caylee?

Does he have to get the Judge to get these records for him or isn't JB supposed to just subpoena these cell phone records himself.
Hey Gums n Cat

Does he have to get the Judge to get these records for him or isn't JB supposed to just subpoena these cell phone records himself.
Hey Gums n Cat
He could've sent subpoenas to the various individuals first asking for all cell numbers & providers, then sent subpoenas to the providers for the records of said individuals. Point being that you cannot ask a provider for records if you don't know who the provider(s) are.

Sounds like the typical avenues he should be following. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I guess JB wants to look at DC and JH'S records the most
After all that is why he is in hot water right now .....trickle down to the Anth's from there

This is like watching a wreck on the freeway, it turns your stomach but you still look.:rolleyes:

It was so funny. "you're pronouncing it.. zeni". JM has a sense of humor asking George to pronounce it over and over again.

George doesn't play a bad guy as well as CA does though. No matter how badass he tries to be he still apologizes later on.

Yeah, well, I think he made a fool of himself. After correcting JM, George goes on and says "you've got to pronunciate better." Pronunciate? George. How 'bout "pronounce"? Or was he maybe going for enunciate? O/T but I couldn't help it.

Eleven cell phone companies; 10 names. Hmmm? But we did hear Dominic had 2 phones, right? And I wonder why he didn't request KC's records. Oh, right, he believes all her lies.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
GOOD JOB JB>>>>>>>>>> Work to be done

G E T ~ 'ER ~ DONE ! ! ! !:clap::clap::clap:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

*** It's time to GET TO WORK JB ! It's time to find out....:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
"WHAT HAPPENED TO LITTLE ANGEL ~CAYLEE ! ! !

She misplaced all of those! :crosseyed:

Anyone I know would have dialed that phone # IMMEDIATELY !!!!

If any parent/grandparent knew any "ANY" phone #'s and
A D D R E S S E S of a POSSIBLE ~ KIDNAPPER ~~~~
they would call
the FBI ~ LE ~ CrimeLine ~ KidFinder ~ Tim Miller ~
John Walsh ~ America's Most Wanted ~ Amber Alert ~
Dog the Bounty Hunter ~ LP ~
Call in the N A T I O N A L GUARD.... cause this Grandparent
ME>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm going L @ @ K ING for the perp that
took my GrandCHILD !!!!
and LE / FBI/ National Guard... better try to get to that
person B 4 I find them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now truly ~ do you want me to believe
CA just had a phone book and Never dialed the #'s

Dear Lord.....
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
THIS IS SOME D E E P ~ S _ _ _ !!!
Get on some High Top BOOTS........... the _ _ _ _ is really
gett'n DEEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes me sick that CA believes that we would even
BELIEVE that stupid of an answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

JMO
Better try to stop me from finding any one individual that

hurt innocent little children ~ muchless my own ! ! !

It's Not Nice to Tick off a TEXAN !!!
I Mean it....
Don't Mess with Little Children !:mad:
JMO
jjgram

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads