754 users online (130 members and 624 guests)  

Websleuths News

AR - Jessica Leininger, 6, Bentonville, 23 Nov 1988

Missing Since: November 23, 1988 from Bentonville, Arkansas
    Classification: Family Abduction
    Date of Birth: February 8, 1982
    Height and Weight: 3'6, 55 pounds
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance

Leininger's father had custody of her in 1988. On November 23, 1988, her mother took her from her maternal grandmother's house in Bentonville, Arkansas, where she had been staying. Leininger and her mother have never been heard from again. Information about the mother is unavailable. Leininger's case is unsolved.

Investigating Agency
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Boone County Sheriff's Department

Florida Panhandle
    Could this be her? If you look in her comments sections, on Feb 7th, someone wished her a happy birthday, if you look back further, on Feb 8th of the previous year, someone wished her a happy birthday. The child shown above's birthday is Feb 8th.

Interesting....how did you find her on MySpace? Did you search for Jessica Leininger? Interesting about the birthday thing, but her case file says she was born in '82, which would make her 26. That MySpace page says 22. Also, it says that her mother kidnapped her, yet she has a picture that says "Me and my Daddy" on her page. Sooo...it is possible. But I'm not sure that it matches up. Good searching tho!

Florida Panhandle
    Yeah, I searched Jessica Leininger and this is what it pulled up. I noticed that about the age too. I saw the pic where it said her and her dad but ya never know, maybe her mom told her different... who knows. Even her middle name matches the middle initial of the girl missing. "R" and "Rae". I just checked at NCMEC and didnt' see her name. I did see she is still listed at the charley project website. With her not being listed at NCMEC, would that mean anything, that maybe she had been found?

Jackson, MS
    Who was Walker County Jane Doe?

is she no longer missing? the link above for NCMEC says 'Poster Not Found'

Quote Originally Posted by Kim M View Post
    is she no longer missing? the link above for NCMEC says 'Poster Not Found'
    True, the NCMEC is "not found;" however, the Charley Project posting is still up, and the For the Lost Posting is still up:

Nothing added since the original postings that I see, however.