Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
leininger_jessica2.jpg

Missing Since: November 23, 1988 from Bentonville, Arkansas
Classification: Family Abduction
Date of Birth: February 8, 1982
Height and Weight: 3'6, 55 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance

Leininger's father had custody of her in 1988. On November 23, 1988, her mother took her from her maternal grandmother's house in Bentonville, Arkansas, where she had been staying. Leininger and her mother have never been heard from again. Information about the mother is unavailable. Leininger's case is unsolved.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Boone County Sheriff's Department

515-432-4252

Interesting....how did you find her on MySpace? Did you search for Jessica Leininger? Interesting about the birthday thing, but her case file says she was born in '82, which would make her 26. That MySpace page says 22. Also, it says that her mother kidnapped her, yet she has a picture that says "Me and my Daddy" on her page. Sooo...it is possible. But I'm not sure that it matches up. Good searching tho!

Yeah, I searched Jessica Leininger and this is what it pulled up. I noticed that about the age too. I saw the pic where it said her and her dad but ya never know, maybe her mom told her different... who knows. Even her middle name matches the middle initial of the girl missing. "R" and "Rae". I just checked at NCMEC and didnt' see her name. I did see she is still listed at the charley project website. With her not being listed at NCMEC, would that mean anything, that maybe she had been found?

is she no longer missing? the link above for NCMEC says 'Poster Not Found'

Bump.

I am fairly sure that the Jessica Leininger in #2-#4 above is a different person as the Ohio birth index on Ancestry has a Jessica Renee Leininger born 1980 in Ohio and a Jessica Rae Leininger born 1987 in Ohio.
Her father is David L Leininger of Bentonville. http://www.funeralmation.com/obituaries/print?o_id=560196 is the obituary of her paternal grandmother from 2010. It is specific that she survived her grandmother although unclear if that is assumption or knowledge. The abduction was part of a custody battle between David Leininger and Teresa Hammer (the mother) of Boone, Iowa. The mother was resisting unsupervised visits to the father, alleging the child was sexually abused. The story can be found at The Des Moines Register from Des Moines, Iowa on April 27, 1989 · Page 2 in the Des Moines Register (subscription required for full access but just click OCR text and it is quite readable). It seems they went missing more than once but I cannot find out whether they turned up, as they had done previously.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back