An arrest has been made!

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
TRACY, Calif. - A Sunday school teacher has been arrested after an 8-year-old girl's body was found in a suitcase pulled from the water, NBC News reported Saturday.Melissa Huckaby, 28, who lives in the mobile home complex where Sandra Cantu lived, was arrested for murder and kidnapping.

Thank god. I hope they have found the correct person, so parents can sleep a little better tonight in that mobile home park!

Thank god. I hope they have found the correct person, so parents can sleep a little better tonight in that mobile home park!
They questioned her for 5 hours before arresting her. Just what I've read in the last hour had me horrified. I think she used her trusted Sunday school position to lure Sandra to procure her for child *advertiser censored*/sexual assault, and she has priors and knowledge of the dump area, the church, and it's her suitcase!

Yes at least judging by what has happened the police have been on top of it and let her dig her own grave in the media.

I was totally out of the loop today on this. I just caught up on the thread. The note BS, that has to be some sort of guilt shining through right there. I know its hoping against hope, but I really hope that this was some sort of accidental death and cover up. Not something more sinister. I think its leading to something more sinister. Doesn't she have a child? I think they need to protect her!

Are there any actual, legtimate news links to Melissa's prior with the drugged 7 year old? I called KRON4 breaking news, because they didn't have the arrest on their site, and i was looking for any info on it.

Yes at least judging by what has happened the police have been on top of it and let her dig her own grave in the media.

I was totally out of the loop today on this. I just caught up on the thread. The note BS, that has to be some sort of guilt shining through right there. I know its hoping against hope, but I really hope that this was some sort of accidental death and cover up. Not something more sinister. I think its leading to something more sinister. Doesn't she have a child? I think they need to protect her!
Me too! And I agree with all of your post except the part about it being an accident. This woman has priors for drugging a child associated with a molestation that have been reported. I didn't even check this forum until 1:30am because I got caught up in the Anthony depos...

Are there any actual, legtimate news links to Melissa's prior with the drugged 7 year old? I called KRON4 breaking news, because they didn't have the arrest on their site, and i was looking for any info on it.
Think it was in So Cal. Try some stations in Orange County..Copter try Bellflower, just found this: Later, it was determined that she was competent and she pleaded guilty. Huckaby was also convicted in November of 2006 for petty theft at the Bellflower Superior Court in Los Angeles County.http://cbs5.com/local/sandra.cantu.arrest.2.982515.html

I have no words. Unbelievable. I am pleased there is a resolution

I have no words. Unbelievable. I am pleased there is a resolution
This woman may just take down more than one pedo with her! Can't believe she acted alone and killed just to murder.

This woman may just take down more than one pedo with her! Can't believe she acted alone and killed just to murder.

Agreed, I definitely feel there is someone else involved, and that Connie knew about this the whole time.

I guess there IS some bonus to being up this early.

WHAT????? A woman????? OMG, there has got to be more to this story!

I put up a theory thread for us to discuss what we think happened and how bsaed upon released LE statements and recent press releases, as well as the arrest of Melissa Lawless Huckaby.

I've got plenty but I can't post them here. Unbelievable.

ITA. I had a feeling all day, but I was working and away from the net so wasn't in the loop...kept thinking, 'a woman?' and trying to process it. Wasn't coming to any other conclusion other than she did it or was very involved.

No additional arrests expected:
http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090411/A_NEWS/90411001

By the time Sandra Cantu was reported missing two weeks ago, she was likely already dead, authorities said.
Tracy police late Friday arrested a Sunday School teacher and granddaughter of a church pastor in connection with the death of the 8-year-old girl, five days since the girl's body was found sealed inside a suitcase.
Melissa Chantel Huckaby, 28, was booked into San Joaquin County Jail early today on suspicion of kidnapping and murder, Tracy police Sgt. Tony Sheneman said.
Huckaby was arrested at 11:55 p.m. Friday at the police station after hours of questioning, Sheneman said. He could not immediately provide more details about what led investigators to the woman.
Sheneman said no additional arrests are expected in connection with Sandra’s death.(more at link)

Suzi they said early AM presser, so maybe just had it? As in this early AM??!!

Suzi they said early AM presser, so maybe just had it? As in this early AM??!!

lol, that's what I meant. It's weird, I couldn't sleep so I started cleaning then decided to take a break and come back on here. Alot of us are on here for how early it is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back