Tracy60

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Since many of us think that MH did not act alone. The TRACY60 has been mentioned allot.
I thought I would start a thread so we can study them better.

Great idea. These people are very dangerous, and while not RSOs, I think we should be on the lookout for anyone who works with children, etc. Why they haven't been arrested is beyond me. There is NO reason to have any contact with child *advertiser censored*, ever! I know LE tries to infiltrate the rings to catch the big fish and usually it ends as a world-wide bust, but I am just not comfortable knowing there are people identified by LE as pedophiles (since they are trafficking in child *advertiser censored*) who are just sitting pretty in their homes, interacting with our children on the street, possibly teaching? practicing medicine? preaching? and we have no idea about it. It's scary.

Thanks for starting this. I just did a search for "Tracy 60" after seeing it mentioned here and I'm still not sure what exactly it is.

I was thinking about starting a T60 also.

I think its VERY possible MH is tied up in this child *advertiser censored* thing whether she wanted to be in it or not. I dont know much about her. I do know 1 thing....theres big money being made in this industry. People are paid to do alot of things - again, whether they want to or not.

I wonder if she was paid to kidnap & kill her ?
Paid to video her being abused & filmed ?
Was MH threatened (with no pay) to carry out this crime ?

She did this crime for whatever reason we dont know. THAT is what we need.....the MOTIVE !

Or she is being paid to carry out things in the T60 and she has no problem doing it - just wants the $$$$$$$$$.

Or MH has been threatened if she wouldnt do what the T60 said, she or her 5 yr old OR whole family would be killed and 5 yr old would be abused & filmed by the T60.

I have to wonder if MH has a digicam.recorder or any other equipment. Who did she meet up with alot. Does she come off as a secretive woman ? Who were her friends ? Enemies ? what about her family ?

I think with alittle digging, we could figure out who is a good possible member of the T60-----------then we'd know if MH has any ties to those people.

Thanks for starting this thread !!!! Time to hit the agility course with my avatar.

Hope to be back later on.

Fred W seems to have allot of $$$.
Car, truck, boat, nice house etc.
He also is a care taker of the church.
What kind of regular job does he and wife have?
Could they be involved? for $$$$
Hope FBI, can find a connection if there is one
and diable the Tracy60!

Thank you for bringing this up, passionflower. I had actually found this site a few days ago when they had posted the article:

http://www.protect.org/Newswire/California/In-wake-of-tragedy-Tracy-could-lead-nation.html
In wake of tragedy, Tracy could lead nation

After the previous foul-up, years ago, with the 'alleged' abuse and everyone being released, I was hesitant to say anything here. But now that they've arrested this Melissa, maybe there's more to it.

It makes you wonder if she's the first and there's 59 more people in Tracy that are going to be hearing a knock on the door?:confused:...........the other 59, not necessarily for Sandra, but other children of Tracy.

JMHO
fran

I just hope that LE and the FBI are looking into this Tracy 60 and just who the victims are in the pics and video's these 's have. There could be pics and video's of children from all over the country.

Child *advertiser censored* is rampant all over the world. These sick 's are not just in the United States. Some are in it only for the money and others because it is a sick lifelong obsession.

LE and FBI need to determine if any child even halfway resembles little Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, Fla., IMO.

There just have to be tougher sentencing of these &(*&** individuals. They are never cured. They should not be allowed to be around children at all or live near them. They should also never be allowed to have a computer once they are identified as an SO.

I am so furious that children are such victims of this horrid sickness!

:furious::furious::furious:

Let me tell you what's happened with me in the past few days here.

I routinely check the Nat'l SO registry for pervs in my area. The closest one I ever found near my current address had no home address, just a work address. He was convicted of child molestation. Now, 3 months later, the SO registry has been updated and gave me his new home address as 11 houses down from me. Right within about 75 feet of a children's bus stop. NOT a city bus stop where hundreds of people pass everyday. A CHILDREN'S neighborhood school bus stop, right next door to him.

Virginia state law prohibits him, or rather, is supposed to be prohibiting him from loitering or living within 500 feet of a school or anyplace that children are known to congregate. Not only could he throw a rock from his front door to that bus stop, there is a playground across the street and 3 schools within a two block radius. LOTS of kids, streaming around here all day long.

I found out he's right down the block now, and so I called the police. I figured I would be giving them some news, but they said they already know he is there and they are "watching him". I asked what about the law that prohibits him within 500 feet and all I got was a lot of verbal foot-shuffling and a bunch of "err...ahh...err...ahh"'s out of them. So I decided it was my job to alert my whole neighborhood. Upon talking to one of my neighbors, her 20 year old son heard us and said "hey, is this guy's first name XX" and when I said yes, he and his friend looked at each other and said "that's why he has that camera in his front window".

I'm going to the Police Department on Monday. And I will not leave until I get some answers. The ship has sailed on "watching" somebody. I will NOT be waiting until one more child is missing/dead. I already told my boss I may need to call out Monday night, I may be sleeping downtown on someone's office floor so I can have their coffee ready for first thing Tuesday. We're going to have some long days together until they L.I.S.T.E.N.

Can anyone tell me why this convicted child molester he needs a video camera mounted in his living room window, pointed at the street and bus stop??

I have no answers for you but....I'm very interested in reading the advice that you receive from our more experienced posters.

If he IS breaking the law for RSO's, I would be telling every single city & state official that I could find.

I would be telling citizens also.
And, I would call ALL of the schools in the area and tell the pricipals. I would also call the head honchos of all of the schools --- and the school board. I would tell all of these people that I would be contacting the media the media for a follow up......the press may or may not run w/ the story but at least everyone would know your serious.

Call & email every single city & state offical you can

Those kids need protection !!! And they need it NOW !!!

Either he needs to move or the school officials need to AT LEAST move the bus stop.

Monday morning I would call 911 and request LE to come out and be present with those kids at the bus stop - before & after school....

Thats their job....To Protect and Serve.

.Forgive my tyos - Not feeling well & its time for a nap.

I routinely check the Nat'l SO registry for pervs in my area. The closest one I ever found near my current address had no home address, just a work address. He was convicted of child molestation. Now, 3 months later, the SO registry has been updated and gave me his new home address as 11 houses down from me. Right within about 75 feet of a children's bus stop. NOT a city bus stop where hundreds of people pass everyday. A CHILDREN'S neighborhood school bus stop, right next door to him.

Virginia state law prohibits him, or rather, is supposed to be prohibiting him from loitering or living within 500 feet of a school or anyplace that children are known to congregate. Not only could he throw a rock from his front door to that bus stop, there is a playground across the street and 3 schools within a two block radius. LOTS of kids, streaming around here all day long.

I found out he's right down the block now, and so I called the police. I figured I would be giving them some news, but they said they already know he is there and they are "watching him". I asked what about the law that prohibits him within 500 feet and all I got was a lot of verbal foot-shuffling and a bunch of "err...ahh...err...ahh"'s out of them. So I decided it was my job to alert my whole neighborhood. Upon talking to one of my neighbors, her 20 year old son heard us and said "hey, is this guy's first name XX" and when I said yes, he and his friend looked at each other and said "that's why he has that camera in his front window".

I'm going to the Police Department on Monday. And I will not leave until I get some answers. The ship has sailed on "watching" somebody. I will NOT be waiting until one more child is missing/dead. I already told my boss I may need to call out Monday night, I may be sleeping downtown on someone's office floor so I can have their coffee ready for first thing Tuesday. We're going to have some long days together until they L.I.S.T.E.N.

Can anyone tell me why this convicted child molester he needs a video camera mounted in his living room window, pointed at the street and bus stop??

I just thought of something......I wonder if Perverted Justice would get involved with a sting operation in Tracy to further bust the Tracy 60. ?

I wonder if you have to go thru somekind of initiation to be accepted? ... just throwing that out there!

Please understand that these 60 are not necessarily connected with each other at all. They may have no idea that their neighbor also collects or trades child *advertiser censored*. They have been located using the technology promoted in Senate Bill 1738 and on the Oprah show about the same subject. They are the tip of the iceberg as this technology has identified more than 300,000 individual ISP addresses actively trading child *advertiser censored*. This is not an organized ring, these are individuals using peer to peer file sharing to trade child *advertiser censored*. In approximately one third of all child *advertiser censored* arrests a child victim is rescued. That would mean that there are at least 20 kids in Tracy in urgent need of rescue. Don't let Tracy police sleep on this. It's too late to rescue Sandra but it's not too late to rescue them.

National Child Rescue Campaign

Imagine if police knew where hundreds of thousands of criminals were, right now, preying on children. What if authorities could use technology to locate these predators and rescue their victims tomorrow? That's real child abuse prevention, and it's a reality now. But most of these children will not be protected... unless you take action.

We Could Rescue These Children Now...
The growth of the Internet has fueled an exploding marketplace for child *advertiser censored*. These are no innocent photos of babies in the bathtub. Last year, law enforcement identified over 300,000 suspects distributing sadistic movies and photographs of very young childen being sexually abused, raped and tortured. The demand for these foul crime scene recordings can only be supplied one way: through the abuse of more and more children.

But the explosion of child *advertiser censored* trafficking has not only caused a modern-day human rights crisis, it has also given law enforcement powerful new tools to find and stop child predators. Hundreds of thousands of criminals are now hiding in plain sight, and 1 out of 3 arrests for child *advertiser censored* uncovers evidence of local child sexual abuse victims. Investigators can follow the trail of child *advertiser censored* trafficking "back through the Internet," directly to the door of these criminals. That means that for the first time ever, we have the power to stop and prevent child sexual abuse on a massive scale.

But Most Child Victims Are Not Being Protected
The shocking truth is that while we could rescue thousands of children tomorrow, less than 2% of these known suspects are even being investigated due to lack of resources. In 2008, PROTECT won a major victory with the passage of the PROTECT Our Children Act, but thousands of children will not be rescued until the bill is fully-funded.

To better understand it, read this testimony in front of congress on it

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cach...ony&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

or view video testimony (HIGHLY DISTURBING) at links at the bottom of this URL

http://www.notonemorechild.org/learnmore.html

Cachluv, your RSO may have the camera there to show neighbors that he is videotaping should they try to do something to his house etc. But at the same time, it absolutely should not be pointed at a bus stop etc.

To see any vandals, and to prevent himself from being lynched? It's probably for security.

Wandering, if you want to help, join PROTECT.org. They're the best resources and the most organized. The bottom line is that their is no evidence that your RSO has committed subsequent crimes. They are still allowed to own cameras and protect themselves. I know it's frustrating and RSOs often offend again, but it's thin ice between protection and harrassment when dealing with local RSOs.

Also, you have to be really careful about harrassment of RSOs as right now, they know where this guy is. If he's chased out of neighborhoods he will probably just go underground and fail to register and that's when the problem really starts. If there are schools within 2 blocks, he's not in violation. If there's a park across the street, that's still OK as long as there's not a playground within 500 feet. I know one poster suggested calling 911 regarding the bus stop, but there is no evidence of a crime in progress and 911 operators won't look at that kindly. Trust me, I'm not defending the offender, but explaining the law.

I just thought of something......I wonder if Perverted Justice would get involved with a sting operation in Tracy to further bust the Tracy 60. ?

They don't need to. LE already has all the evidence they need to prosecute them, it's just a question of whether or not they do anything about it. LE knows how many images they've traded, how frequently and exactly what those images are.

Is this part of the Cantu case? Did I miss something? Is Melissa involved with these perps?

Is this part of the Cantu case? Did I miss something? Is Melissa involved with these perps?

As of now there is no released evidence that shows any one of the Tracy 60 is involved with Melissa or the Cantu case. Could be but just as easily might not be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back