Denny's cook charged for ejaculating in customers food

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A former night-shift cook at the Denny's restaurant on Illinois Route 3 in Waterloo has been charged with aggravated battery after being accused of contaminating food and watching customers eat it, authorities said Thursday.

Police said that Anthony J. Lindhorst, 26, of Waterloo, deliberately contaminated food on at least two occasions by putting his semen into the honey-mustard dressing that the restaurant serves with its chicken strips, said Capt. Suzanne Sweet of the Waterloo police. The incidents occurred in November and April, police said.

On both occasions, Lindhorst targeted "people that he didn't like, for one reason or another," Sweet said. One was a woman in her early 40s. The other victim, Sweet said, was a male police officer in his late 20s who had issued Lindhorst a traffic ticket.

A judge in Monroe County this week found probable cause for Lindhorst to stand trial on four counts of aggravated battery.

Waterloo police launched an investigation into the incidents on May 12 after three witnesses came forward with information, Sweet said. Lindhorst was arrested May 17.

Full Story from STL.com

Ok, does anyone want to EVER eat in a restaurant again? This made me ill
ukkkkkkkkkkkkk

Oh I stopped eating at Denny's looong ago when hubby and I took kids into one.....This one had an open kitchen diner type set up..
so you could clearly see what was going on in the kitchen.
SO just before lunch was served...The orkin guy comes in...In full gear and proceeds to check all the traps in the kitchen and spray a little to ....
I mean he had the mask everything.....
There he is spraying and checking while about 50 people are eating ....

Not me.

sariebell said:
EWWWWWWWWW! It's not just an urban legend anymore!!!!! :eek:
LOL there is a lot to be said for those little pre-packaged dipping sauces you open yourself!

i'm going to be sick...let me tell you if i had seen that i would have pepper-sprayed his little thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back