Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    This would definitely explain a motive if Sandra's family were suspicious of MH. MOO
    Kinda makes me wonder who was behind slashing the tires, etc. I also read somewhere along the line about a rash of thefts in that MHP. I wouldn't be shocked to learn that Melissa was behind that as well.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goofeegyrl View Post
    Here is the link to the video to which I was referring:
    http://ow.ly/2zPB

The title is Oakland Man Points Finger....

It says they found him at his home in Lathrop., before the 55 second mark. The house number in the clip is 867.
    <redacted>

was what I found? the 4 family garage sale and all the pics of house, car there????
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 04-11-2009 at 10:26 PM.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I really don't think so. If LE believes she killed Sandra, I will agree. But I do wonder WHY. That might be part of a much bigger plan. MOO
    I think she had a fixation on Sandra. Could be sexual in nature, but an obsession with her.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    "Huckaby worked as a checker at a Food for Less grocery store in a strip mall just east of the mobile park for nearly four years, until she was fired sometime in 2004, said Matt Duncan, an assistant manager at the store now known as FoodMaxx.

"I wouldn't have anything bad to say about her, until now," said Duncan, who has worked at the store off-and-on for about 10 years. "I would've never suspected her to do something like this."

More tidbits here: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../n031600D34.DT

Also I was glad to read this at the same link:

"Susan Levy of nearby Modesto, mother of slain Washington intern Chandra Levy, appeared arm-in-arm with Angie and Joe Chavez as they spoke with reporters.

Levy said she was there to support the family as they, too, dealt with the tragic loss of a child."

Hi Gliving, Your link doesn't work ;} Thanks

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I think she had a fixation on Sandra. Could be sexual in nature, but an obsession with her.

So bizarre, isn't it. xox

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Kinda makes me wonder who was behind slashing the tires, etc. I also read somewhere along the line about a rash of thefts in that MHP. I wouldn't be shocked to learn that Melissa was behind that as well.
    I thought about that, too. She mentioned the vandalism and thefts in the mhp during her media blitz yesterday. We also know she was a thief by her prior arrests.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    Please supply a link for the source of this. Thank you.
    blink
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Just heard the news,im glad and i hope Sandra gets the justice she deserves. I wanted to say thank you to all of you for the information and great sleuthing you have done on this case. You guys are awesome!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Hi Gliving, Your link doesn't work ;} Thanks
    Let's try a shorter link: http://tinyurl.com/dghluo

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    So bizarre, isn't it. xox
    It is bizarre. Sadly bizarre.

Why didn't someone see this for woman for what she was before this happened? Why didn't someone protect Sandra from her?

I am starting to get really angry about the circumstances surrounding Sandra's freeroaming lifestyle which fed into this horrific crime. Not calling LE for 4 hours upsets me very much and I don't understand it. I will never understand it.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    she denied where she went to school!
    She flatly denied she had a criminal record, despite court papers showing she was due in court for sentencing after pleading no contest to a felony burglary/robbery and a misdemeanor petty theft. She also denied having graduated from West High School in 1998, despite school district records that say she did.
    hmmm so what is her school history???

Huckaby’s grandparents run a church down the street from the park, where Huckaby said she had taught Sunday school for six months
    she says she has worked at the church for 6 months

She blatantly lied to the few reporters she talked to Friday, he said earlier. That’s what led to the extra scrutiny.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full...ead_story&open=&

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

I had a thought today as I was out with my children. The FBI says that this is statistically a sort of aberration from the norm.

Bear with me while I share this idea with you, the FBI and other LE compile their statistics from cases where the suspect is apprehended for those numbers.

Could it be that this is not as uncommon as originally thought and could it be that many cold cases that have baffled LE for years and years could have been solved if they had taken into consideration that a woman could have been involved?

I see a lot of our cultural bias towards females starting to unravel in the last decade or so, women are being arrested for more violent crimes. (think gang affliation, for that one).

I am left to wonder if women haven't been all along committing crimes of this nature and other violent crimes but because of our bias they are not looked at as suspects.

Just some thoughts I had today, only an opinion I am still forming.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Today I had a thought... what if she had been doing somthing "bad" to Sandra and thought she was about to tell?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    It is bizarre. Sadly bizarre.

Why didn't someone see this for woman for what she was before this happened? Why didn't someone protect Sandra from her?

I am starting to get really angry about the circumstances surrounding Sandra's freeroaming lifestyle which fed into this horrific crime. Not calling LE for 4 hours upsets me very much and I don't understand it. I will never understand it.

ITA with you SS, and thanks for that post.

It escaped me understanding it before I even knew there was a history of the probable abuse of Sandra by Melissa last year.

I haven't posted that yet although it has always been a workin' in my mind. The family are victims and we at WS are always so careful about respecting them. But it might be time now to recognize the fact that Dear Grandpa might have been the main caregiver in Sandra's life.

I think the family is moving out of the MHP relatively soon. As sad as this situation is for them, I hope they have learned some tools so their other children will be safe wherever they go. xox

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Another thought, while we wait for the autopsy results that will tell us how Sandra was murdered and if she was sexually assaulted or not.

As to motive, she could have been obsessed with Sandra, or could she have been obsessed with someone else in that family? Just to bounce an idea~ when you hate somone or you want to punish them you take something that is theirs and destroy it. Many men do this to their significant others by slaying their children together.

Just a thought...I have no clue as to the relationship between Sandra's family and this family.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast