Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Huckaby, Suspect- thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    The police said this morning that she did not confess. They outlined what they had and she kind of accepted it.
    Your first sentence I understand and concur. Your second sentence I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion?
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    How long has it been since you were in contact with Melissa?
    We broke off our friendship in 2001 and I didn't hear from her again until 2005. We corresponded over email at that time. Her daughter was about a year old and she was in the divorce process. She said she had just completed school to do medical transcriptioning from home. Honestly she sounded like she had really gotten her life back on the right track. I lived in a different state so we didn't meet or even talk on the phone. It was more of a opportunity for closure for me to know that she was okay and doing well in her life. I haven't had any contact with her since then. Although I think about her very often. She is really one of the very few people I would call a best friend in my entire life.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to emmabella For This Useful Post:

Goodnight everyone. Again Emmabella welcome and I wish you the best of the best!
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by emmabella View Post
    Melissa and I were very close in high school and the year after but I haven't spoken with her for some time. In high school she never used drugs to my knowledge. We did dumb teenage stuff but never alcohol, drugs or smoking. She was volatile at times and I know she had some mental/depression issues. I'm still reeling over this to be honest. It is completely shocking.
    I suspected it might be something like this...let me tell you my theory...she is on some type of psychotropic meds which could be responsible if she did do something to this child. Every case Ive studied where the mother commits some horrible act on multiple childrenor one one child seems to be because of the meds the doctors have her on. I just got off the phone with my best friend and told her the same thing!!! that i bet she was on some type of medications that were not right for her my oppinion only, emma welcome to the board and is there any way you can find out if she was on meds??? thanks so much for giving us your personal input!!!
    All Posts are My OPINION only, Thank you and Have a Wonderful Day!

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

[SIGPIC]

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PolyGraph For This Useful Post:

Oh, emmabella, I am so sorry for how bad this horrible case has to hurt you too! From what you have already shared, however, I wonder if we will ever know the answer to "why" in this case. Mental illness does not fit into any category that can be understood by sane people.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reannan For This Useful Post:

We broke off our friendship in 2001 and I didn't hear from her again until 2005. We corresponded over email at that time. Her daughter was about a year old and she was in the divorce process. She said she had just completed school to do medical transcriptioning from home. Honestly she sounded like she had really gotten her life back on the right track. I lived in a different state so we didn't meet or even talk on the phone. It was more of a opportunity for closure for me to know that she was okay and doing well in her life. I haven't had any contact with her since then. Although I think about her very often. She is really one of the very few people I would call a best friend in my entire life.
    WOW. So what do you think about this?

It looks like LE has finally logged into her MySpace account - last login: 4/11/09.

www.myspace.com/Cinderella888

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reannan For This Useful Post:

I look forward to reading this thread tomorrow...right now i need to take this poor old body to bed. Thanks again emmabella.

As I was making final preperations for my kids' Easter, I was thinking about Melissa's daughter. How sad for her on a day that is supposed to be fun and family. (Sad for Sandra of course also)

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laini For This Useful Post:

I have often thought about Sandra missing Easter and how horrible it is going to be for her family. You are correct Laini, in thinking about how horrible tomorrow is going to be for Melissa's little girl too! This is just a nightmare that I wish all of us could wake up from.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Reannan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by laini View Post
    As I was making final preperations for my kids' Easter, I was thinking about Melissa's daughter. How sad for her on a day that is supposed to be fun and family. (Sad for Sandra of course also)
    Oh dear, as I was doing mine, I thought only about Sandra not about MH's daughter. You are a very good, and thoughtful person.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to msfittz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by laini View Post
    me too:-( I feel so bad for her family, she is with god now so Im sure she is in loving arms...

I do feel that medications are responsible for this, Im a strong advocate of NOT medicating for many psychiatric problems, my theory is that unless the patient is totally dysfunctional, do not medicate. Look at all the previous cases where people were on these drugs and what they did, a good link and book to read about this is linked below... (im sure you will all change your mind and agree with me once you read this book) that meds cause madness, murder and violent behaviors, suicide etc etc (not all the time but in many cases).
    http://www.breggin.com/index.php?opt...d=55&Itemid=79

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

[SIGPIC]

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PolyGraph For This Useful Post:

Off to bed...saying prayers for Sandra and her family! (And Melissa too) Everyone have a blessed Easter!!!!

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

[SIGPIC]

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PolyGraph For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    The police said this morning that she did not confess. They outlined what they had and she kind of accepted it.
    Thanks Ladybug, and Emmabella, it is great to have you here. We are all in a state of shock over this.

I did read she gave them details of the murder itself. I'm going to have to start taking notes as we are getting so many links!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PolyGraph View Post
    me too:-( I feel so bad for her family, she is with god now so Im sure she is in loving arms...

I do feel that medications are responsible for this, Im a strong advocate of NOT medicating for many psychiatric problems, my theory is that unless the patient is totally dysfunctional, do not medicate. Look at all the previous cases where people were on these drugs and what they did, a good link and book to read about this is linked below... (im sure you will all change your mind and agree with me once you read this book) that meds cause madness, murder and violent behaviors, suicide etc etc (not all the time but in many cases).
    http://www.breggin.com/index.php?opt...d=55&Itemid=79
    too off topic for here but I have a lot of experience in what you're alluding to with respect to an over-medicated society....

Just a shocking horrible end. I can't get my mind wrapped around the fact that a woman, a MOTHER did this to a child in the neighbourhood.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PattyCake For This Useful Post:

Goodnight everyone. Tomorrow is Easter (actually, I guess it already is!!). I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Reannan For This Useful Post:

I'm wondering if anyone in her family tried to get her a lawyer. She was read her rights twice and could have spoken then for a free lawyer {I think}.

The family might not have the funds for a private attny in Tracy, but 99% of the population would be screaming for a lawyer after 4.5 hours of questioning!

So odd, as she was giving all this info to the press to explain how she wasn't involved and yet now does nothing to help save herself from being interrogated like that.

Where were her parents? We know nothing about them. I know she is 28, but still .. . . .

PS: is her dad Brian? I saw something about him when I googled if it was the right guy.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    Goodnight everyone. Tomorrow is Easter (actually, I guess it already is!!). I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.
    Good Night Reannan, Happy Easter to you.

As JBR reminded us, isn't it amazing how Eastertime has worked it's miracle for victims of needless murder. Melissa was arrested on Good Friday and I think Laci washed up on Good Friday as well. xxox

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    Here are some quotes from the letter dated 5/20/99:

"All I know is that I've also come up with another solution that would solve all my problems and I have seriously been thinking about it.... I have been thinking about this for a very long time and I'm very serious about it."

"When I was little, like sixth grade I used to pray every night that I wouldn't wake up in the morning. I just wasn't meant to live I guess. No on wants me or even cares if I live or not and I'm just in the way anyways."

Haunting.
    Dear Emmabella,

Thank you so much for coming on Websleuths. I know I speak for everyone when I say I really appreciate your honesty.

You are providing a look into Melissa's mind and life. Something that, until now, we have been guessing about.

Take care and if you need anything please email me.

Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    tgrif@xmission.com
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

Was Melissa overly possessive or jealous of your friendship? I have a theory that she might have thought Sandra was slighting her daughter by having other little friends or have been a bad influence. Someone on the other thread whose roommate knew her said that she was annoyingly relgious back then.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    K! So it was Sandra! And nothing was done by LE about this incident & her family still let her go to that house? Just more things that make NO sense to me!
    Hang on....do I understand that what's being said here is....Sandra's family had knowledge of Huckaby's conduct with the previous 7 year old at the park?

Hi, Before I hit the hay I wanted to say I saw Melissa's MySpace page before it went to private. I was literally amazed.

She had posted many photos of FWillliams and Sinclair there. And pics of Sandra too. So odd, as she knew on the 4th, the last day she logged in, that these 2 'friends' of hers were under the microscope of the TPD!

Krams

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonFlwr View Post
    Hang on....do I understand that what's being said here is....Sandra's family had knowledge of Huckaby's conduct with the previous 7 year old at the park?
    Can someone clarify for me whether Sandra was the victim that was drugged at the park/pool by Melissa earlier. I read that somewhere but I figured that would have come out, after all they alerted to a man kissing her so I think they would have brought that up.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

42. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemew For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Hi, Before I hit the hay I wanted to say I saw Melissa's MySpace page before it went to private. I was literally amazed.

She had posted many photos of FWillliams and Sinclair there. And pics of Sandra too. So odd, as she knew on the 4th, the last day she logged in, that these 2 'friends' of hers were under the microscope of the TPD!

Krams
    Just finished catching up with this thread... I just can't believe this!

As to the bolded portion of your post, if you are still here... did you notice any comments with the pictures? Were the pictures of her with FW, Sinclair or Sandra?

Melissa graduated from Brea Olinda High School in 1999. I was in her class, we were best friends.
    I know people who went there, as well as some who go there now!

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast