Gonçalo Amaral - What Lies Beneath the Truth - Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

It was a very interesting documentary :)

One of the McCanns neighbours at the time reported to the PJS that the McCanns car was open all day and night and that there was a revolting smell coming from it..one of the friends told the woman that it was Beef dripping. The woman reported it but Rebelo after what the friends said did not take a statement....

It also showed you...what would happen if someone tried to enter 5A that didnt have a key..

Firstly we know the lock wasnt forced. It showed you some Forensic guy trying to get in without a key...basically there was a screw there..so..it couldnt be tampered with. So...that leaves the apartment doors...and there was no fingerprints on there from anyone there shouldnt have been apparently..

We know the McCanns claimed that the shutters were forced open..we also know from Mark Warner that wasnt true..so..not sure exactly how any kidnapper got in the apartment ...

It was also said that it would be impossible for any intruder to be behind the door as Gerry claims happened.

Amaral again claimed that Madeleine is dead :(

So..Amaral tonight showed ( His version) that it was impossible she was kidnapped. He stated again she was dead. He stated about the revolting smell from the car so bad the doors had to be left open all the time ... he has stated over and over again about D Payne and tonight he made Tanner out to be the biggest liar ever.

So Gerry and Kate..if you claim hes lieing ...sue him if you dare :)

They have been remarkably quiet about Amaral's documentry.
Interesting that they made their own in such a hurry, Levy says that they tried to buy off Amarals doc. but no sale:laugh:

I would like to watch both documentries back to back, I am sure that the "decent, repectable Doctors" would like things to be done fairly:innocent:

They have been remarkably quiet about Amaral's documentry.
Interesting that they made their own in such a hurry, Levy says that they tried to buy off Amarals doc. but no sale:laugh:

I would like to watch both documentries back to back, I am sure that the "decent, repectable Doctors" would like things to be done fairly:innocent:

I would imagine that the McCanns one will be altered now so they can fit what was said tonight.

Funny thing tho...Clarence Mitchell said that they would be reading the book and if anything was libellous that they was sue - and they havent ..so...by that should we assume that Amaral is telling the truth?

Also another thing that occured to me tonight..was about him getting called "the disgraced cop" on this forum - but wasnt he actually removed from the case because he questioned our police and NOT because of his work on the case? And as it turned out..he was right about our police anyhow ie they withheld documents for months..if they turned up at all.

I read tonight that Murat sued some Portugese media. Given the McCanns and there friends fondness for suing..why didnt they sue also i wonder?

Some Screenshots from the documentary

11.jpg

13.jpg

I think that is Oldfield being questioned by Police

31.jpg

Eddie or Keela

09.jpg

The dogs hit here

08.jpg

01.jpg

Now this one is interesting because it shows the lighting at the time of the supposed sighting by Tanner. It is obviously very dark ..and to me only reinforces the fact that she would have been unable to see for eg the colour of the pyjamas supposedly worn on the child she ( eventually) claimed she saw.

I would imagine that the McCanns one will be altered now so they can fit what was said tonight.

Funny thing tho...Clarence Mitchell said that they would be reading the book and if anything was libellous that they was sue - and they havent ..so...by that should we assume that Amaral is telling the truth?

Also another thing that occured to me tonight..was about him getting called "the disgraced cop" on this forum - but wasnt he actually removed from the case because he questioned our police and NOT because of his work on the case? And as it turned out..he was right about our police anyhow ie they withheld documents for months..if they turned up at all.

I read tonight that Murat sued some Portugese media. Given the McCanns and there friends fondness for suing..why didnt they sue also i wonder?

I remember very well Clarence Mitchell making that statement!

So why wasn't there an injunction or motions filed to stop the documentary--if it was libelous? It's been done before.

I remember very well Clarence Mitchell making that statement!

So why wasn't there an injunction or motions filed to stop the documentary--if it was libelous? It's been done before.

Do you really think they have the balls to go up against Amaral? Personally i dont think they do..and im not sure how they could stop the documentary in Portugal given that most think the McCanns are guilty. They could..and most probably will stop it from being shown here though.

Hey, Isabella, it's me again, asking newbie questions in the furtherance of my research on this case.

I watched the trailer this morning several times, but wasn't able to locate an English language version of the film. Is it on available on the internet?

Also, didn't I read on the net this morning that this investigator was fired because he was accused of tampering with evidence in a previous case?

Hey, Isabella, it's me again, asking newbie questions in the furtherance of my research on this case.

I watched the trailer this morning several times, but wasn't able to locate an English language version of the film. Is it on available on the internet?

Also, didn't I read on the net this morning that this investigator was fired because he was accused of tampering with evidence in a previous case?

Lol Hi again :)

He was fired because...he dared to criticise the British Police that were helping in the Madeleine case. And as it turned out...he was right to criticise them as it turned out in the end that they had been witholding things that should have been given to the Pjs. Interestingly our Pm knew before Amaral did that he was getting sacked.

There was trouble with another case he was in. A woman was having an affair with her brother and was caught by the daughter. They then killed the daughter, put her in the freezer and afterwards chopped her up and fed her to the pigs. Lovely woman huh. Well the woman then claimed that she was beaten into confessing about the murder. However there was no proof of this and she did in fact admit in court that she had killed Joanna. He then went on as the lead investigator in the McCann case - so no he was not fired for what happened to Joannas mother.

Do you really think they have the balls to go up against Amaral? Personally i dont think they do..and im not sure how they could stop the documentary in Portugal given that most think the McCanns are guilty. They could..and most probably will stop it from being shown here though.

I think it's more like they didn't have enough money to buy the rights.

The problem for the McCanns is once the documentary is out there they are going to be chasing around putting out wildfires to try and squelch it. That's futile and costly, so I think they'll continue with this "pretend it's not there anymore" approach.

another screenshot from the documentry
macs1.jpg

:confused::eek:

courtesy of dumouchelwolf from 3As

I read speculation that maybe Madeleine could have been in the room in a bag...and by doing there little scene the Pjs would think they was upset and not enter the room.

Though from all accounts i dont think people there thought the McCanns were upset anyhow. It was noted that instead of being upset or looking for there daughter they was in fact trying to get the media involved. This was within hours of the "disappearance"

The problem for the McCanns is once the documentary is out there they are going to be chasing around putting out wildfires to try and squelch it. That's futile and costly, so I think they'll continue with this "pretend it's not there anymore" approach.

If the documentary contains information that is not accurate then it will hinder, not help in the search for Madeline or in the investigation of the case. Misinformation leads investigators away from the truth. I don't doubt Amaral "believes" what he is saying, but without proof, he has no more than a 50/50 shot of being right. Without Madeline, he has no proof. You or I could go and make a documentary today saying the opposite of what his says. Which would be accurate? Both sides can believe 100% with their hearts that they are telling the truth and expressing exactly what happened. Without proof, it is only opinion.

An article about the Cipriano disappearance/murder

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2511981.ece

A photo of Leonor Cipriano after the Portuguese police finished with her.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00007/wife_7617c.jpg

She very well may have murdered Joana, but the fact that her confession came after this beating makes a person want to ask questions.

The placing of Goncalo Amaral on a pedestal sickens me. He is, at the least, a crooked cop.

IMO

If the documentary contains information that is not accurate then it will hinder, not help in the search for Madeline or in the investigation of the case. Misinformation leads investigators away from the truth. I don't doubt Amaral "believes" what he is saying, but without proof, he has no more than a 50/50 shot of being right. Without Madeline, he has no proof. You or I could go and make a documentary today saying the opposite of what his says. Which would be accurate? Both sides can believe 100% with their hearts that they are telling the truth and expressing exactly what happened. Without proof, it is only opinion.

The problem is though...Mitchell said if anything was wrong he would sue...and they havent. They soon sued the Express group so..why not Amaral especially with some of the claims hes made regarding Payne?

The fact is...as ive said many times...they do NOT need a body to know shes dead. People are convicted without bodies. To say that he has no evidence or the pjs dont because they dont have the body imo as Clarence would say is "ludicrous"

She very well may have murdered Joana, but the fact that her confession came after this beating makes a person want to ask questions.

The placing of Goncalo Amaral on a pedestal sickens me. He is, at the least, a crooked cop.

IMO

The placing of the McCanns on a pedestal sickens me. It also sickens me when people make claims that a cop beats people up and they have no basis for saying so :furious: I truly find it sick that people would make this allegation just to make the McCanns look better.

Do you have a link to confirm your allegations? Ofc not! Because all you have is the word of a convicted MURDERER ! Now fair enough maybe you believe convicted murderers if they say a story against someone u dont like...but i dont.

The fact is she also admitted in court that she killed her daughter and then disected her and fed her to the pigs. IF she was forced into making the statement she could have said at the trial no...i didnt mean what i said in the confession i was forced to say that. But no...

However...i can see a link now...if people believe Leonor...i can see why they could believe the McCanns...:rolleyes:

So...again..what evidence do you have that hes a crooked cop? And if hes so crooked...how is he so wellrespected among the pj there?

Its obvious to me that Portugal...having made his book sell out...and having made his documentary the most watched programme of the year dont agree with you. And tbh im sure the opinions of those people are more opinion to him than supporters of a couple who neglected there children to go drinking..and who then claim she was abducted and havent been able to provide a shred of evidence about this and then just criticise anyone who do actually do anything to try and find Madeleiene.

IMO

Which again, doesn't mean that Leonor Cipriano is innocent or the McCanns had nothing to do with the disappearance of Madeleine.

However, Cipriano remains a convicted and admitted child killer. It's hard to even consider taking her word against Amaral.

I don't place the McCanns on a pedestal. I don't go spouting praises about them, and I don't wear them as my avatar. My cat is a far better person than most of these people.

The McCanns were very neglectful. However, that is all we know they were. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member