GUILTY LA - Dominique Sterling, 19, & 2 kids killed in home invasion, 11 April 2009

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
Gunmen in dark clothes kicked down an apartment door in a troubled New Orleans-area neighborhood and opened fire, killing two children and a woman, authorities said.

An 11-year-old girl, also found in a bedroom, had been shot more than once. She had improved from critical condition to stable condition by Saturday evening, Fortunato said. Her name wasn't released.

Both suspects used handguns and one wore a red bandanna, a black baseball cap and black hooded sweat shirt.

Much more at link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514457,00.html

I heard a snippet of this on the news Saturday morning. I can't understand why someone would kill these babies.

I'm so sick of all of this death. Especially the little kids. Doesn't sound like the killers wanted anything but to kill the mom and kids. I hope those two creeps don't get away with this. I want to know exactly why they did it...not that it matters but my gosh :furious:

It really makes me mad when children have to suffer and are put in extreme danger because of the stupid decision their parents make to get involve din drugs.

From December 2011:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/12/teen_sentenced_in_2009_executi.html

[Dominique] Davis, 18, was convicted last month of killing Dominique Sterling, 18; her 23-month-old son, Robert Claiborne; and Four Overstreet, 6, during the home invasion in Terrytown in which Ashanti Moten, then 11, was wounded. Davis was 16 years old when he opened fire inside the East Monterey Court apartment.

Davis also was convicted in the same trial of killing Luis George, a Mexican immigrant who was gunned down outside his Gretna-area apartment during an armed robbery on Jan. 15, 2009...

Windhorst ordered that Davis' four life sentences be run consecutively...

While other youths have been convicted in connection with the robberies, which also left another man dead, only Davis was charged with the East Monterey Court murders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back